當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語笑話 > 簡短爆笑的英文笑話摘抄

簡短爆笑的英文笑話摘抄

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.09W 次

笑話作爲一種城市化的民間口頭創作體裁,是一種重要的交際手段。本站小編整理了簡短爆笑的英文笑話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 83.75%;">簡短爆笑的英文笑話摘抄

簡短爆笑的英文笑話篇一

A Materialistic Lawyer

唯物主義的律師

A lawyer opened the door of his BMW,

有一位律師打開他的 BMW 座車車門,

when suddenly a car came along and hit the door,ripping it off completely.

當時剛好有一輛車子突然駛來撞上車門,而且把它完全給扯了下來。

When the police arrived at the scene,the lawyer was complaining bitterly about the damage tohis precious BMW.

當警察到達現場的時候,這名律師正在對他的昂貴BMW座車所受到的損害,痛苦地抱怨不已。他滿腹牢騷的向警察嘀咕說:

"Officer,look what they've done to my BMW",he whined.

“警官,你瞧瞧他們對我的 BMW所幹的好事啦!”

"You lawyers are so materialistic,you make me sick!!!"retorted the officer,

這名警官卻回嘴說,“ 你們這些律師實在太唯物主義了,你真讓我覺得噁心!”

"You're so worried about your stuid BMW that you didn't even notice that your left arm wasripped off!!!"

“你竟然這麼擔心你一的笨BMW車子,卻沒注意到你的左手臂被扯斷了”

"Oh my God!" replied the lawyer,finally noticing the bloody left shoulder where his arm oncewas,"Where's my Rolex?!"

這名律師最後注意到流着血的左肩膀,也就是他的手臂原先所在之處,他回答說:“哦,我的天哪!我的勞動士手錶在哪裏呀?”

簡短爆笑的英文笑話篇二

Lawyer's Son

律師的兒子

The lawyer's son wanted to follow in his father's footsteps,

律師的兒子想要繼承他老爸的衣鉢,

so he went to law school.

因此他就去讀法學院

He graduated with honors,and then went home to join his father's firm.

他以優異成績畢業,然後返家加入他老爸的公司,

At the end of his first day at work he rushed into his father's office,and said,

就在他上班的第一天要結柬之際,他急忙地衝進他老爸的辦公室說:

"Father,father,in one day I broke the car accident case that you have been working on for ten years!"

“老爸,老爸,我一天就破了你辦了十年的車禍案件!”

His father responded:"You idiot,our company lived on the funding of that case for ten years!"

他的老爸響應說:“你這個小白癡,我們公司就是依靠那個案件的資金才生存了十年呀!”

簡短爆笑的英文笑話篇三

Idiot Teacher

白癡老師

If there are any idiots in the room,will they please stand up?" said the sarcastic teacher .

喜愛挖苦人的老師說:“如果在這間教室裏面有白癡,就請站起來好嗎?”。

After a long silence,one rreshman rose to his feet,

沉默了很久之後,有一名新生就站起來了。

"Now then mister ,why do you consider yourself an idiot? "enquired the teacher with a sneer.

老師就以譏笑的口氣問他:“喂, 先生,你爲什麼認爲你自己是個白癡呀?”

"Well ,actually I don't,"said the student ,"but I hate to see you standing up there all byyourself."

這名學生說:“ 唉呀,實際上我纔不認爲我是個白癡呢,而是我很討厭看着你一個人站在那裏啦。”


看了“簡短爆笑的英文笑話”的人還看了:

1.關於簡短的爆笑英文小笑話大全

2.簡短有哲理的英文笑話摘抄

3.關於經典英語短笑話摘抄

4.簡短爆笑幽默英文小笑話大全

5.經典英語短笑話摘抄大全