當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語笑話 > 妙趣橫生英語笑話五則

妙趣橫生英語笑話五則

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.37W 次

幽默笑話,能讓你在信手翻啓間開懷一笑,得到身心的徹底放鬆、心緒的怦然萌動、情感的欣然釋放。下面本站小編爲大家帶來妙趣橫生的英語笑話五則,歡迎大家閱讀!

妙趣橫生英語笑話五則

 妙趣橫生的英語笑話:那就更糟了

Policeman:Why didn't you shout for help when you were robbed Of your watch?

警察:有人搶你的手錶時,你爲什麼不呼救呢?

Man: lf I had opened my mouth,they'd have found my four gold teeth. That would be much worse.

男子:要是我張口的話,他們就會發現我的四顆金牙。那就更糟了。

妙趣橫生的英語笑話:心理醫生

Jerry went to a psychiatrist. "Doc," he said, "l've got y time I get into bed, I think there's somebody under it. l'm going crazy!" "Just put yourself in my hands for one year, said the shrink. "Come to me three times a week, and l'II cure your fears." "How much do you charge?" one hundred dollars per visit. " I'll sleep on it, " said Jerry. Six months later the doctormet Jerry on the street. "Why didn't you ever come to see me again?" asked the psychiatrist.¨For a hundred bucks a visit? The bartender cured me for$10."" Is that so! How?"¨He told me to cut the legs off the bed! Ain't nobody under there now!!!"

傑瑞去看心理醫生。¨醫生,我有些不對勁。每次睡覺的時候,我都感覺有人在牀下。我要瘋了I…‘給我一年時間,¨醫生說,“每週來三次,我會治好你。¨¨怎麼收費呢?”¨每次一百美元。…‘我會認真考慮的。¨傑瑞答道。六個月後醫生和傑瑞在街上相遇了,¨爲什麼你再也沒來呢?¨醫生問。¨一次一百塊錢嗎?有個酒吧服務生收了十塊錢就把我治好了。真的?他怎麼做到的?”他讓我把牀腿鋸掉。現在那兒沒人了!

 妙趣橫生的英語笑話:還這麼迷信

Two robbers were robbing a hotel. The first robber said, ¨I hear sirens. Jump!"

兩個盜賊在一家旅館偷東西o第一個說:¨我聽到警報響了,快跳吧!”

The second one said, ¨But we're on the 13th floor!”

第二個說:¨但是我們在13層啊!"

The first one screamed back, ¨This is no time to be superstrtiousl!

第一個朝他大喊道:¨都什麼時候了,還這麼迷信!¨

妙趣橫生的英語笑話:在黑暗中寫字

A kid asked his dad,"Hey,Pop,can you write in the dark?”

有個孩子問他爸爸:嘿,爸,你能在黑暗中寫字嗎?

The dad answered,"Sure. What do you want me to write?”

爸爸回答:當然。你要我寫什麼?

The boy said, "Your name on this report card,"

男孩說:在這個成績單上寫你的名字。”

妙趣橫生的英語笑話:我考了100分

A tricky girl said, "Mom,I got a one hundred in school today!

一個狡猾的女孩說:"媽媽,我今天在學校得了一個100分!"

The mom replied, "Great,SW8etie,tell me about it."

媽媽回答說:"太好了,小可愛。跟我說說情況."

The girl reluctantly said,"Well,I got a twenty in math,a thirty in history and a fifty in spelling."

這個女孩不情願地說:"嗯,我數學得了20分,歷史得了30分,拼寫得了50分。