當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語文化 > 描寫出門旅行的英語口語

描寫出門旅行的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.88K 次

學習英語就是要花很多時間的,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,大家要好好看一看,背一背,纔可以提高成績哦,大家趕緊行動起來吧

描寫出門旅行的英語口語

  一滑雪 Skiing

AWow, this is amazing. I'm glad we've come here. So cool.

哇,這真是太棒了。真高興我們到這裏來。太酷了。

BI always love skiing. You know, it's a cool game for cool people. Stay with me and you will be cool, too.

我總是很喜歡滑雪。你知道,這是給酷人玩的酷遊戲。跟我一起你也會變酷。

AHey, look over there. It seems that there is something interesting going on. Let's go and have a look.

嗨,看那邊。那邊好像有挺有趣的事。我們過去看看吧。

BSure. It's probably the skiing show. Adam told me there were many skiing clubs whose members put on shows to attract more visitors.

行,那很可能是滑雪表演。亞當告訴我這裏有很多滑雪俱樂部,它們的成員會進行表演來吸引更多的遊客。

ASee that. It's so dangerous. My mom would never allow me to do that.

看那個。那太危險了。我媽媽永遠都不會讓我做那個的。

BHey, don't be so pathetic. It's a maximal sports show. What else can they do to attract more visitors? Stop all this fuss and enjoy the show.

嗨,別那麼可憐兮兮的了。這可是極限表演。否則他們還能做什麼吸引遊客啊?別大驚小怪了,我們好好看錶演吧。

AYou are right. But what if the avalanche happened?

好吧。不過,要是發生雪崩怎麼辦呢?

BThey are all very experienced and great skiers. So I suppose the chance for them to be buried by an avalanche is slim.

他們個個都是經驗豐富的出色滑雪者,所以我猜他們被雪崩埋葬的可能性極小。

AAnyway, the show is breathtaking. By the way, where did they get so much snow in here?

不管怎樣,這表演真是激動人心。對了,他們從哪兒弄這麼多雪到這裏的?

BDon't you know that? Are you kidding me?

你難道不知道嗎?你是在跟我開玩笑的吧?

AHey, not everyone is as lucky as you to have a father who is a scientist.

嗨,不是每個人都像你那麼幸運有一個當科學家的老爸的。

BSorry. Well, they have the most advanced snowmaking machine.

對不起。這個,他們有最先進的造雪設備。

ADo you think the snowmaking may cause pollution?

你覺得造雪會引起污染嗎?

BIt's possible. But the boss here said they were doing whatever they can.

那是有可能的。不過,這裏的老闆說過他們會盡可能避免污染。

AIt's a good thing. OK, let's go skiing.

那還不錯。好了,我們去滑雪吧。

BHere we go.

走嘍!

  二郊外踏青 迴歸自然

AI love breathing fresh air in the suburb places, while sitting in the morning sunshine.

我喜歡這樣到郊外,坐在清晨的陽光中,呼吸新鮮空氣。

BI can't agree more, honey. We need to get away from work from time to time.

我非常同意,親愛的。我們就需要這樣時不時地放下工作出來玩。

AYeah, just return to nature and feel the thrills of its beauty.

是啊,就這樣迴歸自然,感受大自然令人激動的美麗。

BWe are nor alone here. So many other families!

並不只有我們來這裏哦,好多家庭都來了。

ASure. The sunny days of spring are ideal for outdoor gatherings.

當然了。陽光明媚的春天最適合野外聚會了。

BWell, let's go over there and put a blanket on the lawn.

嗯,我們過去那邊。把毯子鋪在草坪上吧。

AOK, you go back to our car and fetch the picnic stuff.

好的。你回到車上去把野餐的東西拿過來。

BOh, so heavy! What have you put in here?

哦,真沉!你在這裏面放了什麼呀?

ANothing special. Food, drinks, and Daniel's kangaroo toys.

沒有什麼特別的啊。食物、飲料,還有丹尼爾的袋鼠玩具。

BToys? Why do we need toys for a picnic?

玩具?我們野餐要玩具做什麼?

AHe said he would like to be our tour director and he lined up many things to do.

他說要當我們的野餐指導,還列出了很多要做的事呢。

BSure, then. May it really be a day of enjoyment. Other than that, we can also teach him something about science.

那好吧。希望今天會成爲快樂的一天。而且我們還可以教他點自然科學知識。

AScience? What are you talking about? Forget about your science, OK? It's a picnic!

自然科學?你在說什麼啊?忘了你的自然科學吧,好嗎?這是野餐!

BI mean we can inspire him for a deeper understanding of the natural world.

我的意思是說我們可以啓發他更深刻地瞭解自然界啊。

AI can't agree on that. Just cut it out. Give him a break and don't spoil the day.

我不同意這麼做。還是算了吧。就饒了他吧,別破壞輕鬆快樂的一天。

BWell, OK. you are always right.

那好吧。你永遠都是對的。