當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語故事 > 泰戈爾經典英語詩歌:我一無所求

泰戈爾經典英語詩歌:我一無所求

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.14W 次

ing-bottom: 71.43%;">泰戈爾經典英語詩歌:我一無所求

I asked nothing, only stood at the edge of the wood behind the tree.

我一無所求,只站在林邊樹後。

Languor was still upon the eyes of the dawn, and the dew in the air.

倦意還逗留在黎明的眼上,露潤在空氣裏。

The lazy smell of the damp grass hung in the thin mist above the earth.

溼草的懶味懸垂在地面的薄霧中。

Under the banyan tree you were milking the cow with your hands, tender and fresh as butter.

在榕樹下你用乳油般柔嫩的手擠着牛奶。

And I was standing still.

我沉靜地站立着。

I did not come near you.

我沒有走近你。

The sky woke with the sound of the gong at the temple.

天空和廟裏的鑼聲一同醒起。

The dust was raised in the road from the hoofs of the driven cattle.

街塵在驅走的牛蹄下飛揚。

With the gurgling pitchers at their hips, women came from the river.

把汩汩發響的水瓶摟在腰上,女人們從河邊走來。

Your bracelets were jingling, and foam brimming over the jar.

你的釧鐲丁當,乳沫溢出罐沿。

The morning wore on and I did not come near you.

晨光漸逝而我沒有步近你。