當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語故事 > 有關於猴子的英語故事

有關於猴子的英語故事

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.67W 次

在兒童成長所需的這個豐富多彩的世界裏,故事能夠很好的滿足學生的好奇心,娛樂心,探索心,智慧心和遊戲心。故事文學素材應用於英語教學也越來越普遍,故事正逐漸被視爲英語教學的最佳材料之一。本站小編分享有關於猴子的英語故事,希望可以幫助大家!

ing-bottom: 141.59%;">有關於猴子的英語故事
  有關於猴子的英語故事:猴子

A monkey is hungry. He wants to look for something to eat. At this time, he sees many peaches on the trees. So he climbs the trees and picks up the peaches.

一隻猴子餓了。他想找些吃的。這時,他看到樹上有很多桃子。所以他爬去摘桃子。

Suddenly he sees many bananas on other trees. He then jumps down and runs to the banana trees. Every banana is big and yellow. He is very happy. Then he sees many watermelons on the ground. He begins to pick up the watermelons.

突然,他看到其它樹上有許多香蕉。然後他就跳下來,向香蕉樹跑去。每個香蕉又大又黃,他非常高興。然後他看到地上長着許多西瓜,他又開始摘起西瓜來。

A hare comes up. The monkey sees the hare. Then he runs after it.

一隻野兔出現了。猴子看到了兔子,就追上去。

In the end, the monkey gets nothing.

最後,猴子什麼也沒有得到。

  有關於猴子的英語故事:The Monkey King 猴子王

All the animals are gathered in the forest. There is going to be a dance contest to pick the king.

一天森林裏所有的動物都聚集在一起。他們想通過一場跳舞比賽來挑選‘森林之王’。

Fox: Everyone gets a chance to dance. The best dancer will become the king.

狐狸:每個人都有跳舞的機會,誰的舞跳得最好,誰就可以當上‘森林之王’。

Rabbit: Who will be the judge?

兔子:誰來做裁判呢?

Fox: All of us, of course. We will pick the best dancer.

狐狸:當然使我們大家啦。我們要選出跳舞跳得最好的動物。

Bear: That sounds interesting. I hope I get picked. I want to become the king.

熊:聽上去蠻有意思的。我希望我能被選上。我想當‘森林之王’。

Rabbit: Not a chance! You’re a terrible dancer. I saw you dance before. Forget it.

兔子:別做夢了!你的舞跳得糟透了。我見過你跳舞,你算了吧!

Bear: Oh, yeah! Well, you’ll be surprised. I have been practicing.

熊:是嗎?那一會大吃一驚的。我一直在練習。

Rabbit: Okay. We’ll see about that later.

兔子:好吧,我們等着瞧。

Fox: Quiet, ladies and gentlemen! Everybody ready? Let’s start then. Mr. Duck, you go first. Go ahead. Dance!

狐狸:大家安靜!女士們,先生們!大家都準備好了嗎?我們開始啦!鴨子先生,你先來。請上臺來跳舞!

Duck: Okay. Let’s go!

鴨子:好啦,我開始跳啦!

Mr. Duck dances to the disco. He shakes his bottom from left to right. It looks so funny. All the animals laugh. 鴨子先生跳的是迪斯科。他左右搖擺着屁股。樣子看上去滑稽極了。所有的動物都哈哈大笑。

Rabbit: Look at Mr. Duck! Look at him dance! Oh, my, my…

兔子:看看鴨子先生!看他跳舞的樣子!哦,我的天啊…

Bear: What is he doing? It is so funny. I can’t help laughing. Ah ha ha.

熊:他幹嘛呢?太好玩了。笑死我了,哈哈哈…

Fox: Thank you, Mr. Duck. You did well. You may sit down now. Next is Mr. Turtle. Go ahead.

狐狸:謝謝你,鴨子先生,你跳的很好。現在你可以坐下了。下一位是烏龜先生。請上臺。

The music is played and Mr. Turtle starts to dance. The music is slow just like Mr. Turtle. Mr. Turtle just moves back and forth. 音樂聲響起,烏龜先生開始跳舞。音樂的節奏和烏龜先生的動作一樣緩慢。烏龜先生只是隨着音樂前後搖擺着。

Rabbit: What is Mr. Turtle doing? It’s too boring. He is no good.

兔子:烏龜先生在幹什麼?真無聊。不行,他跳得一點也不好。

Bear: The music is too slow. It’s no fun.

熊:音樂的節奏太慢了。一點兒也不好玩。

Fox: Thank you, Mr. Turtle. You may go in now. Who’s next? Oh yes, Mr. Bear. It’s your turn.

狐狸:謝謝你,烏龜先生。你可以下來了。下一個是誰?哦,對了,是熊先生。輪到你啦。

Bear: Thank you, Mr. Fox. I’ll try my best. Music please! One, two, cha, cha, cha. Three, four, cha, cha, cha.

熊:謝謝你,狐狸先生,我會努力的。放音樂!一、二,恰恰恰。三、四,恰恰恰。

All of the animals are surprised. Mr. Bear dances the Cha Cha. It seems like Mr. Bear has been practicing a lot.

所有的動物都很吃驚。熊先生居然會跳恰恰舞。看樣子他是有備而來的。

Fox: Bravo, Mr. Bear! That was great! Next is Miss Rabbit. Give a big hand for Miss Rabbit.

狐狸:太棒了,熊先生!真是太精彩了!下面有請兔子小姐。讓我們爲兔子小姐熱烈鼓掌。

Everyone claps their hands. Miss Rabbit starts dancing to a cheery tune. Her dance is very cute.

動物們都在鼓掌。兔子小姐隨着輕快地節奏翩翩起舞。她跳舞的樣子非常可愛。

Fox: Thank you, Miss Rabbit. That was really cute.

狐狸:謝謝你,兔子小姐。你跳得美極了。

Bear: You were very good, Miss Rabbit. You’ll win for sure.

熊:你跳得真好,兔子小姐。你贏定了。

Rabbit: I don’t think so, Mr. Bear. You were better.

兔子:我不這麼想,熊先生。我覺得還是你跳得好。

Fox: Our final dancer is Mr. Monkey. Okay. Go ahead.

狐狸:最後一位參賽選手是猴子先生。好的,請猴子先生上場。

Mr. Monkey dances to techno music. He is better than Miss Rabbit and Mr. Bear. He is the best dancer. Everyone picks Mr. Monkey. 猴子先生選擇的是電子音樂。他的表演比兔子小姐和熊先生還要精彩。他跳得最好。所有的動物都選猴子先生做‘森林之王’。

Fox: Gather around everyone. A new king is born! Congratulations to Mr. Monkey! You are our NEW KING!

狐狸:請大家圍成一圈,新的‘森林之王’誕生了!恭喜你猴子先生,你就是我們的新國王。

Monkey: I knew it!!! I am the KING! You must all obey me from now on!

猴子:我就知道,我是國王!從現在開始你們都要聽從我的命令。

All the animals are shocked at Mr. Monkey’s words.

猴子的話令所有的動物都感到震驚。

Rabbit: What’s wrong with him?

兔子:他怎麼了?

Bear: I don’t know. He must be crazy.

熊:不知道。我想他一定是瘋了。

The Monkey King starts ordering the other animals around.

猴子國王開始對周圍的動物發號施令。

Monkey: Hey there, Bear. Get me something to eat. Rabbit, get me a drink. Turtle, fan me. Hey Fox, wash my feet.

猴子:喂,你這隻熊,給我拿點吃的來。兔子,幫我弄點喝的來。烏龜,你給我扇扇子。嘿,狐狸,給我洗腳。

Every day, the Monkey King becomes more and more haughty. The other animals finally can’t take it anymore.

一天天,猴子國王變得越來越傲慢了。其他的動物再也無法忍受了。

Fox: Mr. Monkey wasn’t like this before. He used to be nice and humble. He has changed. We should teach him a lesson.

狐狸:猴子先生以前不是這樣的。他待人和氣又謙遜。現在他變了,我們該給他點教訓。

Bear: How do we do that?

熊:我們該怎麼做呢?

Rabbit: I have an idea.

兔子:我有一個主意。

Bear: What is it?

熊:什麼主意?

The animals hear Miss Rabbit’s plan. They agree to go ahead with the plan. The next morning, Mr. Fox goes to the Monkey King.

動物們聽了兔子小姐的計劃,都表示願意參加。 第二天,狐狸先生來到猴子國王的住處。

Fox: Monkey King, how are you today?

狐狸:猴子國王,你今天還好嗎?

Monkey: Not bad.

猴子:不錯。

Fox: Are you busy right now?

狐狸:你現在忙嗎?

Monkey: No, I’m not. Why?

猴子:不忙。怎麼啦?

Fox: Well, I’ll take you to a nice place.

狐狸:噢,我想帶你去一個好地方。

Monkey: Really? Where is that?

猴子:真的嗎?在哪兒?

Fox: It’s a secret. But there’s lots of delicious food there. Just follow me. All of the other animals are waiting for you.

狐狸:這是個祕密。不過那兒有好多好吃的東西。你只管跟着我。其他所有的動物都在那兒等你呢。

Monkey: Well then, let’s go.

猴子:好吧,我們走吧。

The Monkey King follows Mr. Fox to a cave.

猴子國王跟着狐狸先生來到了一個山洞前。

Monkey: Where is the food?

猴子:哪有吃的啊?

Fox: It’s inside the cave, sir. You go inside first.

狐狸:在山洞裏,大王。你先進去。

Monkey: Where is the food? Where is everyone? It’s so dark in here.

猴子:食物在哪裏?其他人在哪兒?這裏好黑啊!

As soon as the Monkey King goes into the cave, the other animals cover the cave door with rocks. The cave is closed. The Monkey King is locked inside. 猴子國王剛一走進山洞,其他的動物就用石頭把洞口給堵了起來。洞口被封死了。猴子國王被關在了裏面。

Monkey: Let me out! Let me out! Right now!

猴子:放我出去!立刻放我出去!

Rabbit: No way, Mr. Monkey. You have been a bad king! We don’t like you!

兔子:沒門兒,猴子先生!你是個壞國王!我們不喜歡你!

Monkey: But I am the king! Do as I say! Open the cave door.

猴子:但是我是國王!我命令你們!趕快把洞口打開!

Fox: Do it yourself. Farewell.

狐狸:你自己打開吧。再見。

Monkey: No, don’t go! Wait! I’ll be a good king from now on. Please, let me out!!!

猴子:不,別走!等一等!從現在開始我要做個好國王。求求你們,放我出去吧!

Bear: it’s too late, Mr. Monkey.

熊:一切都太遲了,猴子先生。

MORAL: If you act haughty because of your position, no one will like you.

寓意:若因權貴而傲慢,沒有人會喜歡你

  有關於猴子的英語故事:The Story of the Monkey

Man’s greatest strength is wisdom, but what is wisdom? The keyto wisdom is the ability to remain composed. For example, whenyou are calculating numbers or pondering over problem ,if youare emotionally disturbed by anger, joy or grief, you are boundto make mistakes, or you may not even be able to is something everyone understand this. They are alwaystaken over by their emotions and thus are unable to calm downto observe how things work and find solutions to their problems.

I would like to share with you a story of the monkey. In Thompson’s The Outline of Science thereis a story about a scientist who kept several chimpanzees and monkeys in order to study animalpsychology. He took a glass bottle, removed its cork and put two peanuts inside the less to say, the peanuts dropped to the bottom of the bottle and were easily seen from theoutside. He then passed the bottle to a monkey, who shook it frantically for a long while and wasonly able to get the peanuts when they accidentally fell out. The scientist then put some into thebottle again as he had done before and showed the monkey that it only needed to turn the bottleupside down for the peanuts to drop out. But the monkey always ignored his instructions. Eachtime it just shook the bottle frantically, with great effort but without necessarily achieving thedesired result. Now the question is why the monkey was unable to understand the instruction ofthe scientist. Simply because all its attention was focused on the peanuts.

As it was single-mindedly concentrating on reaching the food, it had no time for understanding andlearning. To learn, it must take its eyes off the peanuts and shift its attention to the handmovement of the man and the way the bottle was turned upside down. To shift its attention, ithad to claim down and not be taken over by the impulse of its appetite. Yet the monkey was notable to understand this. It is instances like this that reveal the monkey’s lack of wisdom.

Some people don’t sense problems because they are insensitive; yet it is also wrong to be excitedby a problem and lose self-control. One cannot control things unless one has understood themfirst. What difference is there between an impatient human being and monkey?

There is one more thing to note: people tend to seek solutions on the basis of what they need andmake observations in the same manner, believing that understanding and solutions will follow theirsubjective thinking. In fact this is merely self-deception or self-indulgence. The possession or lack ofwisdom depends on whether the person involved is really able to calm down and remain detached.

猴子的故事

梁漱溟

人類頂大的長處是智慧。但什麼是智慧呢??智慧有一個要點,就是要冷靜。譬如:正在計算數目,思索道理的時候,如果心裏氣惱,或喜樂,或悲傷,必致錯誤或簡直不能進行,這是大家都明白的事。但是一般人對於解決社會問題,偏不明此理。他們總是爲感情所蔽,而不能靜心體察事理,從事理中尋出解決的辦法。

我想說一個猴子的故事給大家聽。在《湯姆孫科學大綱》上敘說一個科學家研究動物心理,養着幾隻猩猩、猴子做實驗。以一個高的玻璃瓶,拔去木塞,放兩粒花生米進去,花生米自然落到瓶底,從玻璃外面可以看見,遞給猴子。猴子接過,亂搖許久,偶然搖出花生米來,才得取食。此科學家又放進花生米如前,而指教它只須將瓶子一倒轉,花生米立刻出來。但是猴子總不理會他的指教,每次總是亂搖,很費力氣而不能必得。此時要研究猴子何以不能領受人的指教呢?沒有旁的,只爲它兩眼看見花生米,一心急切求食,就再無餘暇來理解與學習了。要學習,必須兩眼不去看花生米,而移其視線來看人的手勢與瓶子的倒轉才行。要移轉視線,必須平下心去,不爲食慾衝動所蔽才行。然而它竟不會也。猴子智慧的貧乏,就在此等處。

人們不感覺問題,是麻痹;然爲問題所刺激,輒耐不住,亦不行。要將問題放在意識深處,而遊心於遠,從容以察事理。天下事必先了解它,才能控制它。情急之人何以異於猴子耶?

還要注意:人的心思,每易從其要求之所指而思索辦法;觀察事理,亦順着這一條線而觀察。於是事理也,辦法也,隨着主觀都有了。其實只是自欺,只是一種自圓其說。智慧的優長或貧乏,待看他真冷靜與否。


看了“有關於猴子的英語故事”的人還看了:

1.關於猴子的英語故事閱讀

2.兒童雙語故事 Two Little Monkeys兩隻猴子

3.英語小故事100字

4.英語故事大全

5.關於兒童簡單英語故事大全