當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > 時尚雙語:時尚又舒適的7條穿衣法則

時尚雙語:時尚又舒適的7條穿衣法則

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.89K 次

中英文對照】

Today's fashions, such as slinky stilettos,skin-tighthipster jeans and cute hand-held purses, may look sharp but may not be all that great for your body . These tips will help you stay fashionable and comfortable:
如今的時尚單品,諸如細高跟鞋、緊身牛仔褲和可愛型的手包,看起來時髦,但穿起來對你的身體未必有益。下面的這些小貼士可以讓你的穿着既時髦且舒適。

時尚雙語:時尚又舒適的7條穿衣法則

1. Wear high heels, but bring along a pair of flats to change into should your feet start screaming in pain.
穿高跟鞋的時候另備一雙平跟鞋,當你感到腳痛的時候正好可以換上。

2. If shoes are uncomfortable when you stand, they're likely to feel even worse when you walk. The wrong shoes can affect the body's centre of gravity.
如果穿鞋站着都不舒服,那麼走起路來會更難受。不舒適的鞋子會影響身體的重心。

3. While sitting for any length of time, take frequent standing breaks to alleviate atrophy of the hamstring muscles.
坐了一段時間之後,時不時地站起來活動一下,可以避免腿部肌肉的萎縮。

4. If you like tight clothes, choose items that allow you to perform daily tasks with ease. These days, body-hugging clothes are mostly made of stretch fabric--hooray!
如果你喜歡穿緊身衣服的話,也要挑選穿上能夠輕鬆進行日常活動的衣服。不過叫人歡呼的是,如今的緊身衣大多是由彈性面料製成的。

5. When carrying a bag or briefcase, switch sides frequently to avoid placing the bulk of weight on only one side of your body.
拎手提包或公文包時,應該不時地兩邊輪換着拎,避免讓身體的一側負擔過重。

6. Empty junk and other unnecessary items--old receipts, business cards, gum wrappers, etc--from your bag to make it lighter.
爲揹包減負,把包裏的舊收據、商務名片、口香糖包裝紙等垃圾和其他一些不需要的東西清理掉。

7. If you're driving or sitting for long periods, remove your wallet or card holder from your back pocket.
如果你長時間開車或者久坐,記得把錢包和名片夾從褲子後面的口袋裏拿出來。

【詞彙講解

1. slinky stilettos 細高跟鞋

2. skin-tighthipster jeans 緊身牛仔褲

3. flats 平跟鞋

4. gravity n.萬有引力;地心引力;重力嚴重性; 嚴肅,莊嚴

An apple falls down because of gravity.
由於重力的關係, 蘋果往下掉。

He doesn't think you realize the gravity of the situation.
他認爲你沒意識到局勢的嚴重性。

5. alleviate vt.減輕,緩解,緩和

The doctor gave her an injection to alleviate the pain.
醫生給她注射以減輕疼痛。

6. atrophy n. 萎縮,衰退

Muscles may atrophy or lose their tone, but they won't turn to fat.
肌肉可能萎縮或失去彈性,但是它們不能變成脂肪。

7. hamstring n. 腿腱,旁腱

to cut the hamstring of(an animal or a person) and thereby cripple
割斷(人或動物)的腿腱使之變爲殘

8. stretch fabric 彈力織物

9. junk n. 廢舊物品,破爛物;vt.丟棄,廢棄

I bought this old table in a junk shop.
我在舊貨店裏買了這張舊桌子。

We're going to junk these computers, they are obsolete.
我們準備換掉這些計算機, 因爲都過時了。

【句型和語法】

1. If you like tight clothes, choose items that allow you to perform daily tasks with ease.
如果你喜歡穿緊身衣服的話,也要挑選穿上能夠輕鬆進行日常活動的衣服

在這裏perform daily tasks with ease表示"能夠輕鬆進行日常活動"

2. When carrying a bag or briefcase, switch sides frequently to avoid placing the bulk of weight on only one side of your body.

avoid doing sth. 表示“避免做某事”

例如:We must try to avoid repeating these errors.
我們要避免重犯這些錯誤。

We shall try to avoid living a lie.
我們應努力避免過虛僞的生活。