當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > 來個小測試,告訴你心裏的是愛還是喜歡

來個小測試,告訴你心裏的是愛還是喜歡

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.56K 次

ing-bottom: 66%;">來個小測試,告訴你心裏的是愛還是喜歡

Have I fallen in love? Is this love real? Maybe I like this person? I don't know my own feelings… Everyone has had these worries about love at least once. If s/he is already married or is a type completely opposite to yours, you may feel crazy and don't want to admit to your feelings. But aren't there times when you realised “love” through your unconscious attitude towards someone or something that he said that keeps running in your head?

我是不是墜入了愛河?這就是所謂的愛情嗎?我是不是喜歡上了這個人?真搞不懂我這是怎麼了……遇到愛情,每個人都經歷過這樣的糾結。要是碰上對方已經結婚,或完全不是預想的類型,你會覺得自己肯定瘋了,無論如何也不願承認自己有這種感情。可你潛意識裏還是會隱隱察覺到對某人的“愛意”,或在腦子裏不自覺地回想他說過的話吧?

Is this LOVE? Or is it just another LIKE?
這是愛情嗎?抑或只是喜歡?

You can diagnose your “love” in this test, just count the number of items that ring true to you.
通過下面這個測試來診斷你的“愛情”吧,看看你符合多少選項。

來個小測試,告訴你心裏的是愛還是喜歡 第2張

1. I want to say unnecessary things to him/her.
我總想跟他/她嘮叨瑣碎的事情。

You know it's unnecessary…but you want to meddle!
雖然知道都是些雞毛蒜皮的事情,可你就是忍不住要跟他/她說!

2. I want to talk about myself in front of him/her.
在他/她面前,我總想談論自己。

Were there times when you noticed that you kept talking about yourself?
有沒有發現,有時你一直在滔滔不絕談論自己?

3. To be honest, I want to have sex.
說實話,我想要他/她。

No explanation is necessary. It's a human nature.
無須解釋了——性乃人之本性嘛。

4. I want to do snowboarding (or other sports) with him/her.
我想和他/她一起滑雪(或做其他運動)。

You want to release your overflowing passion.
你想釋放洶涌澎湃的激情。

5. I want to seduce him/her or want to be seduced by him/he.
我想和他/她調情。

You probably are imagining what's next already. (laughs)
或許你都能想象到調情後幹什麼了。(竊笑)


來個小測試,告訴你心裏的是愛還是喜歡 第3張

6. I have similar taste in food and music to him/her.
我和他/她都喜歡相同的食物和音樂。

Yes, people say this is important for marriage.
沒錯,人們都說這對婚姻至關重要。

7. He/She seems very accepting.
他/她看上去非常包容。

You want him/her to accept you as who you are.
你希望他/她能接受你本真的模樣。

8. I want to be protected or want to protect him/her.
我渴望被對方呵護,或想要呵護對方。

Well, people must support each other…
好吧,人總得相互關懷照顧……

9. I feel that I can trust him/her.
我覺得我可以信任他/她。

As long as this isn't a biased presumption, OK!
只要這不是你一廂情願的推測,那就沒問題!

10. I want to be touched, or touch him/her.
我渴望被撫摸,或撫摸對方。

If you like someone, you long to be near them.
如果你喜歡上了誰,那必定渴望跟他們更親密。


來個小測試,告訴你心裏的是愛還是喜歡 第4張

11. I want to make him/her laugh.
我總想逗他/她發笑。

It's also very important to share enjoyable moments.
分享開心時光也很重要。

12. I don't know why, but I want to know.
我不明白爲什麼會這樣,但很想弄清楚。

The reason for being interested…
所以纔會迷上對方吧……

13. When I'm with him/her, my attitude becomes hot and cold.
只要跟他/她在一起,我的情緒就會變得忽冷忽熱。

You can't be honest because of “love”! Totally understand your feeling!
這就是因爲“愛情”呵!完全理解你的感受!

14. I want to tease him/her.
我總想戲弄他/她。

Do you pick on him/her because you want him/her to look at you?
你是不是隻因希望他/她看你一眼而故意招惹他/她?

15. I feel that he/she is awfully attractive.
我覺得他/她太有魅力了。

Even if they aren't handsome, there are many attractive men out there.
就算他長相不算英俊,你還是覺得他很有魅力。


來個小測試,告訴你心裏的是愛還是喜歡 第5張

16. I'm tempted to pet him/her.
我忍不住想寵愛他/她。

Do you think he/she is as cute as a pet?
你是不是覺得他/她像寵物一樣可愛?

17. He/She has already told me his problems and complaints.
他/她已經向我傾訴了問題和苦惱。

One can only show their weaknesses to someone he/she trusts.
人們只會在自己信任的人面前表現自己脆弱的一面。

18. I want to sympathise with him/her even if it is a bad story.
即使是個壞故事,我還是忍不住同情他/她。

To show one's weakness is to open one's heart.
展現自己的脆弱,即意味着打開自己的心扉。

19. I want to heal his/her pain.
我想治癒他/她的傷痛。

You would be a great mother or father!
那你將是一位了不起的母親或父親!

20. I feel that I am necessary to him/her.
我覺得自己是他/她不可或缺的人。

…it's possible that you're the one needing him/her
.……很可能他/她也是你不可或缺的人。

Time to sort your “love”! Let's see, how many items are true to you!
現在看看你的“愛情”診斷結果,你符合多少項呢?


來個小測試,告訴你心裏的是愛還是喜歡 第6張

You answered YES to 4 or more of questions “1-5″:
1-5題:有4項或以上符合情況:

Genuinely in love
千真萬確墜入了愛河


You are in carnivorous mode. Perhaps you're frustrated? But “I want to have sex!” is a type of “love” that is necessary for human prosperity so there's nothing to be ashamed of!
你屬於食肉類型。是不是感到喪氣呢?但對性慾的渴望也是“愛情”的一方面,是人類繁衍生殖的必經過程,所以完全沒必要感到羞恥!


來個小測試,告訴你心裏的是愛還是喜歡 第7張

You answered YES to 4 or more of questions “6-10″:
6-10題:有4項或以上符合情況:


You like his face or the feeling of being with him/her
你喜歡他的相貌,或喜歡和他/她在一起的感覺

The feeling of comfort when you two are together is important. But actually, you might be in love with yourself rather than him/her. This might be the typical “I like him/her if he/she likes me”.
兩個人在一起感到舒服非常重要,但事實上,或許你愛自己遠遠多於愛他/她。這就是典型的“如果對方愛我,我也會愛對方”類型。


來個小測試,告訴你心裏的是愛還是喜歡 第8張

You answered YES to 4 or more of questions “11-15″:
11-15題:有4項或以上符合情況:


Friendly love
朋友型愛情


This is the perfect kind of “love” for just friends. You two might have good influence on each other as rivals. It's best to be friends that you can joke with and share your weaknesses with.
這是典型的“朋友式”愛情。你倆或許像冤家一樣能積極影響對方。你們比較適合做朋友,因爲彼此能相互開涮、數落缺點。


來個小測試,告訴你心裏的是愛還是喜歡 第9張

You answered YES to 4 or more of questions “16-20″:
16-20題:有4項或以上符合情況:


Sympathy or family love
同情型或親情型愛情


You are a nice person. Perhaps you usually get stuck with mommy's boys or daddy's girls, and confused falling in a love relationship with being kind to others.
你很善良,或許總是喜歡上乖乖男或乖乖女,愛上一個人後會不自覺地對他/她好。


來個小測試,告訴你心裏的是愛還是喜歡 第10張

You answered YES to 16 or more with an overall balance:
所有題目:有16項或以上符合情況:


First-class “love”
完美愛情


Congratulations! You must love him so much that his/her faults are precious to you. This first-class “love” forgives selfishness and needs. Go and approach him/her!
恭喜你!你一定非常愛對方,連對方的缺點在你眼裏都非常可愛。這種愛情能包容自私和索求。請積極交往吧!

“Love” comes in different forms. There are instances where you seem to like someone but in fact you actually like yourself. At times, such feeling might be too strong and ruin the other. The feeling of love does not go well either too light or too heavy. A balanced “love” might be an eternal theme.
愛情有很多種形式。有時候,你覺得自己喜歡上了某個人,但事實上你喜歡的只是自己;有時候,
愛慕的情緒如此熾熱,甚至會傷害到對方。愛的感受不該過於冷淡或濃烈,平衡的愛情纔是永恆的主題

In the test of the biases of “love”, which type did you fall under?
在上面這個愛情小測驗中,你屬於哪種類型呢?