當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > 十二星座之金牛座情侶檔

十二星座之金牛座情侶檔

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.18W 次

TAURUS and ARIES:

金牛-白羊:

This union is better as a hot passionate affair. Your possessiveness will cramp the Aries' free-loving nature.

金牛座的你佔有慾極強,這很容易傷害到崇尚自由的白羊座愛侶。

TAURUS and TAURUS:

金牛-金牛:

This union is somewhat dull in other areas of life. You will have a tendency to grow fat together. Visualize two couch potatoes eating in front of the television.

這對情侶檔在生活的某些方面有些無聊。金牛座的你有急增脂肪的趨勢,可以想像2個電視迷坐在電視前狠吃猛喝是多麼的可怕吧。

TAURUS and GEMINI:

金牛-雙子:

Gemini's lack of respect for possessions and stability will drive you up a wall. You aren't spontaneous enough for the versatile Twin. Not really a likely combination.

揮霍無度、缺乏安全感的雙子座讓你很不放心;你對多才多藝的他/她也並不感冒。這真的不是一個好的組合。

TAURUS and CANCER:

金牛-巨蟹:

Good partnership. You will enhance one another. You offer the Crab the necessary security and, in return, you receive the affection and loyalty you desire.

你們是好的夥伴關係。你倆在一起可以相互促進,共同提高。你能給蟹子需要的安全感,同樣地,你也能從巨蟹座那裏得到渴望的激情和忠誠。

TAURUS and LEO:

金牛-獅子:

This is not only an unlikely connection but one that is built on deception. If your financial position is good you will attract the Lion; however, this partner will want the freedom to roam.

你們不但不太可能在一起,而且即便在一起也是建立在欺騙的基礎上的。如果你經濟實力雄厚,當然能吸引獅子。然而,這個傢伙卻是個花心大蘿蔔。

TAURUS and VIRGO:

金牛-處女:

Problems usually arise in the bedroom, but in all other areas, you and your Virgoan will do remarkably well. You are both practical and hard working.

除了在臥室裏會經常發生矛盾外,在其它的任何地方,你倆都能相處地很好。金牛座的你是個腳踏實地且工作努力的人。

十二星座之金牛座情侶檔

TAURUS and LIBRA:

金牛-天秤:

Compromise is a necessity if you want this union to work. Your Libran mate will be far too indecisive for you, and you lack the sophistication that the Scales demand in a partner.

如果你想讓彼此的關係持久,必須學會讓步。在深沉老練的天秤座面前,你還嫩了點,還遠遠達不到他/她理想的標準。

TAURUS and SCORPIO:

金牛-天蠍:

Polarity attraction, but you are both fixed signs that can cause difficulties. Your stubbornness and the Scorpion's jealousy will result in a no win situation.

彼此都有着巨大的吸引力,但雙方都是固定星座,這也勢必會產生矛盾。牛兒的固執加上蠍子的嫉妒心讓這段戀情無果而終。

TAURUS and SAGITTARIUS:

金牛-射手:

This combo is better left as friends. The archer likes to gamble, be free-spirited and take each day as it , on the other hand, could never live without routine and would frown upon the Sagittarians irresponsibility.

這對組合最好還是做朋友比較好。射手座的人喜歡冒險,熱愛自由;而你從不打沒把握的仗,一切事情都依計劃實施。你是很難忍受射手座的缺乏負責感的。

TAURUS and CAPRICORN:

金牛-摩羯:

This is not a bad alliance, as you both have the same interests where money, possessions and security are biggest drawback is the old "all work and no play" syndrome.

這對搭檔看上去不錯,你倆志同道合,無論在經濟、財產還是安全感上的看法都非常一致。但“全是工作沒有娛樂”卻是存在於雙方間的最大的隱患。

TAURUS and AQUARIUS:

金牛-水瓶:

You are both fixed signs with a totally different concept of life. The Water-bearer is too much of a loner and you always want to own or possess your partner.

都是固定星座的你倆有着完全不同的生活理念。水瓶座的一方太過孤僻,而你佔有性過強,真有點水火不容的駕勢。

TAURUS and PISCES:

金牛-雙魚:

This combination can work; however, the Fish lacks practicality, which can be a deterrent for you. On the other hand, your Pisces mate may leave if you become too domineering.

這一組合還湊合。然而,成日沉溺於幻想中的魚兒不免讓你有些招駕不住;另一方面,如果你太專制,魚兒肯定就遊走了哦。