當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > 七天不吃東西會怎麼樣

七天不吃東西會怎麼樣

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.39W 次

Never tried a fast? Let us introduce you to Shen Comix . In his own words he decided to embark on this project because: “The first week of 2018, I decided I wasn’t going to eat anything, because, I dunno, that’s just what I decided for the first week of 2018.”

沒試過絕食的滋味?容我介紹一下 Shen Comix。用他自己的話說,他之所以想要完成絕食的計劃是因爲,“在2018年的第一週,我決定不吃任何東西,因爲,嗯,這就是我對自己2018年第一週做出的計劃。

This isn’t one of those fancy pants, Gweneth Paltrow style detox fasting programs that are so fashionable amongst the alternative health crowd. This is straight up, 7 days, no food. Simple as you like.

這並不是明星大腕慣行的,Gweneth Paltrow式的斷食排毒,後者在代餐養生人羣中十分流行。Shen Comix所做的就是連續7天,不吃東西。簡單到任性。

Scroll down to check out Shen Comix’s hilariously emotional fasting journey, as he goes from temptation, to pain and euphoria. Makes you hungry just looking at it!

往下看,悄悄Shen Comix搞笑又感性的斷食之旅,他從飽受誘惑到忍受煎熬,最終獲得精神昇華。看着就讓你餓了!

I fasted for a week. Documented my experience in comic form.

我一個星期沒吃東西。用漫畫的形式記錄了我的感受。

七天不吃東西會怎麼樣

Breakfast Lunch Dinner

早餐 中餐 晚餐

Snack: Caloric supplement (240 cal) (very nasty)

零食: 熱量補充劑(240卡)(非常難喝)

Day 1

第一天

——Oh God,I’m so hungry.

哦天吶,我肚子好餓!

——You can quit, you know. You don’t have to do it. You haven’t told anyone.

你可以放棄呀,不是嗎?你並不是非這麼做不可。你還沒對任何人說過呢。

——I’m gonna tell the one friend who always roasts me.

我要告訴那個經常黑我的朋友。

——You fool. Now your pride is involved!

你是不是傻!萬一你做不到顏面何存呀?

Day 2

第二天

This one goes out to an old love of mine. One that has left me, and moved on.

這首歌獻給我的一位舊愛。它已經離開我,開始了新生活。

Food. Miss you, babe.

飯飯。我想你,寶貝。

Day 3

第三天

My sense of smell has been greatly enhanced .

我的嗅覺比以前好多了。

There’s chex mix at the gas station down the street.

有人在街角的加油站吃零食。

Day 4

第四天

AAAAAAA

啊——

All of my past injuries have come back to haunt me.

我過去的傷痛又在腦海裏重現,幽魂不散。

AAAAAAA

啊——

I bet that’s the guy that came in and just stared at the chex mix.

我打賭肯定是那個走進來盯着零食看的人。

Day 5

第五天

This one goes out to a bitter old fling of mine.

這首歌送給一段曾經的苦戀。

Who I was too good for anyway.

我這麼好反正它也配不上我。

Food, how could you do me like this!

飯飯,你怎麼能這麼對我!

Day 6

第六天

I…I don’t need food?

我……我不需要食物?

I don’t need food.

我不需要食物。

Day 7

第七天

All along…food was only holding me back.

一直以來……食物都在阻礙我。

Day 8

第八天