當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 優美英文詩歌

優美英文詩歌

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.47K 次

詩歌作爲一種特殊的文學體裁,在中英兩國的文學研究中都無疑佔有舉足輕重的地位,兩國的古典詩歌更是其中最爲耀眼的明珠。下面是本站小編帶來的世界上最美的英文小詩,歡迎閱讀!

優美英文詩歌
  世界上最美的英文小詩篇一

我將你的心帶上I Carry Your Heart with Me

i carry your heart with me

我將你的心帶上

i carry it in my heart

放進我心裏

i am never without it

從未分離

anywhere i go you go, my dear;

無論我前往何方都有你伴我身旁

and whatever is done by only me is your doing,

即便我單獨成事

my darling

那也是出於我的愛人,你的力量

i fear no fate

面對命運我從不恐慌

for you are my fate, my sweet

只因你就是我命運的方向

i want no world for beautiful

萬千世界於我皆如浮雲

you are my world, my true

只因你在我眼中就是天地四方

and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant

你永遠是月亮所想表達的

and whatever a sun will always sing is you

太陽所想歌唱的

here is the deepest secret nobody knows

這祕密無人知曉,在我心底埋藏

here is the root of the root

它是根本中的根本

and the bud of the bud

稚嫩中的稚嫩

and the sky of the sky

是天上天

and of a tree called life;

是生命之樹在生長

which grows higher than the soul can hope

這棵樹高於靈魂之期盼,

or mind can hide

高於思想之所

and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart

及是造化的奇蹟,能夠隔離參商

i carry your heart

我將你的心帶上

i carry it in my heart

放進我心裏

  世界上最美的英文小詩篇二

面朝大海春暖花開英文版

面朝大海 春暖花開

海子

從明天起,做一個幸福的人

From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;

餵馬,劈柴,周遊世界

Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.

從明天起,關心糧食和蔬菜

From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,

我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花開

I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

從明天起,和每一個親人通信

From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,

告訴他們我的幸福

Telling them of my happiness,

那幸福的閃電告訴我的

What the lightening of blessedness has told me,

我將告訴每一個人

I will spread it to each of them.

給每一條河每一座山取一個溫暖的名字

And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.

陌生人,我也爲你祝福

Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.

願你有一個燦爛的前程

May you have a brilliant future!

願你有情人終成眷屬

May you lovers eventually become spouse!

願你在塵世獲得幸福

May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!

我也願面朝大海,春暖花開

I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

  世界上最美的英文小詩篇三

On a Stair I Stood

我站在樓梯上

Pierre de Ronsard

皮埃爾·龍薩

(English version by Humbert Wolfe)

英譯 亨伯特·沃爾夫

Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood

不久前我站在樓梯上胡思亂想,

you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,

你從身邊走過,看着我的面龐。

blinded my eyes with the immediate grace

你那突如其來的優雅,

of unanticpated neighboourhood.

讓我的兩眼頓時一片迷茫。

As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood

猶如閃電劈開雲團,

split with your beatuty, and began to race,

無與倫比的美麗擊碎了我的心臟;

now ice, now fever, shattered in their place

一陣像冰,一陣似火,

by that unparelleled beatitutde.

胸中的血液奔騰激盪。

And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--

那一晃而過的手白如天鵝,

your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,

向我示意,引我躲過死亡;

Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.

海倫啊,你的眼睛有如刀劍,

But your hand saved me in the mortal second,

否則我將難逃那犀利的鋒芒。

and your triumphant eyes the moment after

頃刻之間你讓你的俘虜恢復了氣息,

revived their captive with an alms of breath.

你的眼裏閃耀勝利的輝光。


看了“世界上最美的英文小詩”的人還看了:

1.簡短優美的英文詩

2.最美的英語散文詩精選

3.2016最美的英文詩歌大全

4.英語優美散文詩欣賞

5.關於最美英文詩篇賞析

6.簡單唯美英文詩