當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 泰戈爾英文詩歌朗誦欣賞

泰戈爾英文詩歌朗誦欣賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.51K 次

1913年,泰戈爾獲得諾貝爾文學獎,使近代以來處於失語狀態的東方文學引起了西方世界的關注。下面是本站小編帶來的泰戈爾英文詩歌朗誦,歡迎閱讀!

泰戈爾英文詩歌朗誦欣賞
  泰戈爾英文詩歌朗誦篇一

the night of weariness let me give myself up to sleep without struggle, resting my trustupon thee.

在這睏倦的夜裏,讓我帖服地把自己交給睡眠,把信賴託付給你。

Let me not force my flagging spirit into a poor preparation for thy worship.

讓我不去勉強我的萎靡的精神,來準備一個對你敷衍的禮拜。

It is thou who drawest the veil of night upon the tired eyes of the day to renew its sight in afresher gladness of awakening.

是你拉上夜幕蓋上白日的倦眼,使這眼神在醒覺的清新喜悅中,更新了起來。

  泰戈爾英文詩歌朗誦篇二

If the day is done, if birds sing no more, if the wind has flagged tired,

假如一天已經過去了,鳥兒也不歌唱,假如風也吹倦了,

then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me,

那就用黑暗的厚幕把我蓋上罷,

even as thou hast wrapt the eArth with the coverlet of sleep and tenderly closed the petals of the drooping lotus at dusk.

如同你在黃昏時節用睡眠的衾被裹上大地,又輕柔地將睡蓮的花瓣合上。

From the traveller, whose sack of provisions is empty before the voyage is ended,

旅客的行程未達,糧袋已空,

whose garment is torn and dustladen, whose strength is exhausted,

衣裳破裂污損,而又筋疲力盡,

remove shame and poverty, and renew his life like a flower under the cover of thy kindly night.

你解除了他的羞澀與困窘,使他的生命像花朵一樣在仁慈的夜幕下甦醒。

  泰戈爾英文詩歌朗誦篇三

Art thou abroad on this stormy night on thy journey of love, my friend?

在這暴風雨的夜晚你還在外面作愛的旅行嗎,我的朋友?

The sky groans like one in despair.

天空像失望者在哀號。

I have no sleep tonight.

我今夜無眠。

Ever and again I open my door and look out on the darkness, my friend!

我不斷地開門向黑暗中瞭望,我的朋友!

I can see nothing before me. I wonder where lies thy path!

我什麼都看不見。我不知道你要走哪一條路!

By what dim shore of the ink-black river, by what far edge of the frowning forest, through what mazy depth of gloom art thou threading thy course to come to me, my friend?

是從墨黑的河岸上,是從遠遠的愁慘的樹林邊,是穿過昏暗迂迴的曲徑,你摸索着來到我這裏嗎,我的朋友?

  泰戈爾英文詩歌朗誦篇四

In the deep shadows of the rainy July, with secret steps, thou walkest, silent as night,eluding all watchers.

在七月淫雨的濃陰中,你用祕密的腳步行走,夜一般的輕悄,躲過一切的守望的人。

Today the morning has closed its eyes, heedless of the insistent calls of the loud east wind,and a thick veil has been drawn over the ever-wakeful blue sky.

今天,清晨閉上眼,不理連連呼喊的狂嘯的東風,一張厚厚的紗幕遮住永遠清醒的碧空。

The woodlands have hushed their songs, and doors are all shut at every house.

林野住了歌聲,家家閉戶。

Thou art the solitary wayfarer in this deserted street.

在這冷寂的街上,你是孤獨的行人。

Oh my only friend, my best beloved, the gates are open in my house---do not pass by like adream.

呵,我唯一的朋友,我最愛的人,我的家門是開着的--不要夢一般地走過罷。

  泰戈爾英文詩歌朗誦篇五

I must launch out my boat. The languid hours pass by on the shore---Alas for me!

我必須撐出我的船去。時光都在岸邊捱延消磨了--不堪的我呵!

The spring has done its flowering and taken leave.

春天把花開過就告別了。

And now with the burden of faded futile flowers I wait and linger.

如今落紅遍地,我卻等待而又留連。

The waves have become clamorous, and upon the bank in the shady lane the yellow leaves flutter and fall.

潮聲漸喧,河岸的蔭灘上黃葉飄落。

What emptiness do you gaze upon!

你凝望着的是何等的空虛!

Do you not feel a thrill passing through the air with the notes of the far-away song floating from the other shore?

你不覺得有一陣驚喜和對岸遙遠的歌聲從天空中一同飄來嗎?


看了“泰戈爾英文詩歌朗誦”的人還看了:

1.泰戈爾詩集中英文版閱讀

2.泰戈爾長詩集英文版閱讀

3.泰戈爾詩集中英文對照

4.泰戈爾詩集英文版朗誦

5.泰戈爾經典英文詩歌閱讀