當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 婦女節詩歌:The First Jasmines最初的茉莉

婦女節詩歌:The First Jasmines最初的茉莉

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2W 次

Ah, these jasmines, these white jasmines!

padding-bottom: 148.15%;">婦女節詩歌:The First Jasmines最初的茉莉

啊,這些茉莉,這些潔白的茉莉!

I seem to remember the first day when I filled my hands with these jasmines, these white jasmines.

我依稀記得我的雙手第一次捧滿了這些茉莉花.這些潔白的茉莉花的時候.

I have loved the sunlight, the sky and the green earth;

我曾愛那陽光,愛那天空還有那綠色的大地;

I have heard the liquid murmur of the river through the darkness of midnight;

我曾在漆黑的午夜聆聽那河水淙淙的呢喃;

Autumn sunsets have come to me at the bend of a road in the lonely waste,

秋日的夕陽,在荒原道路的轉彎處迎接我,

like a bride raising her veil to accept her lover.

好像新娘掀起她的面紗迎接她的愛人.

Yet my memory is still sweet with the first white jasmines that I held in my hand when I was a child.

然而,我回憶起孩提時第一次捧在手裏的潔白茉莉,心理充滿了甜蜜的回憶.

Many a glad day has come in my life,and I have laughed with merrymakers on festival nights.

我生平有過許多快樂的日子,在節日盛典的夜晚,我曾經與狂歡者一同大笑.

On grey mornings of rain I have crooned many an idle song.

在細雨霏霏的清晨,我吟唱過許多閒散的歌謠.

I have worn round my neck the evening wreath of bakulas woven by the band of love.

我頸上也曾戴着愛人用手織就的"芭庫拉絲"黃昏花環.

Yet my heart is sweet with the memory of the first fresh jasmines that filled my hands when I was a child.

然而,我回憶起孩提是第一次捧着手裏的潔白茉莉,心裏充滿了甜蜜的回憶.