當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 英語詩歌大全

英語詩歌大全

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.86K 次

詩歌翻譯是有難度的。很多因素造成了詩歌的可譯性限度,但對此限度有一些調節機制。下面是本站小編帶來的經典英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 66.09%;">英語詩歌大全
  經典英文詩歌篇一

愛人決不再回來

Let us use it while we may

Snatch those joys that haste away!

Earth her winter coat may cast,

And renew her beeauty past:

But, our winter come, in vain

We solicit spring again;

And when our furrows snow shall cover,

Love may return but never lover.

趁現在可能,我們用用它,

把匆匆逝去的歡樂抓緊!

大地上會撒下它的冬衣,

然後又恢復過去的美麗,

但是當我們的冬天來臨,

我們求春天回來可不行;

當白雪蓋住我們額頭的皺紋,

愛可能回來,但愛人決不可能。

  經典英文詩歌篇二

愛你始終

If I should stay,

我若滯留你身邊

I would only be in your way.

只會成爲你的羈絆

So I’ll go, but I know

唯有離開, 但我明白

I’ll think of you every step of the way.

思念會終生與我爲伴

And I will always love you.

我會愛你始終

I will always love you.

始終愛你

You, my darling you. Hmm.

愛你, 我的愛人,喔。。。

Bittersweet memories

苦樂參半的回憶

that is all I’m taking with me.

是留給我的唯一

So, goodbye. Please, don’t cry.

別了, 請不要哭泣

We both know I’m not what you, you need.

本不該是我,把一切給你

And I will always love you.

可我會愛你始終

I will always love you.

始終愛你

I hope life treats you kind

希望生活給你美好善待

And I hope you have all you’ve dreamed of.

希望你全部夢想放光彩

And I wish to you, joy and happiness.

希望快樂、幸福伴隨你

But above all this, I wish you love.

但一切都不如擁有真愛

And I will always love you.

而我還會愛你始終

I will always love you.

始終愛你

I will always love you.

我會永遠愛你

I will always love you.

愛你永遠

I will always love you.

我會永遠愛你

I, I will always love you.

永遠、永遠地愛你

You, darling, I love you.

你,我的摯愛,我愛你

Ooh, I’ll always, I’ll always love you.

啊,我將愛你始終、始終愛你

  經典英文詩歌篇三

哀歌

Call for the robin-redbreast and the wren,

讓我來請求知更和鷦鷯,

Since o’er shady groves they hover,

因它們盤旋於濃蔭林梢,

And with leaves and flowers do cover

請用樹葉和鮮花覆蓋,

The friendless bodies of unburied men.

那些未掩埋的孤魂屍骸。

Call unto his funeral dole

看在這葬禮有多悲楚,

The ant, the field-mouse, and the mole,

螞蟻、田鼠、鼴鼠辛苦,

To rear him hillocks that shall keep him warm,

請堆起山包爲他禦寒,

And (when gay tombs are robb’d) sustain no harm;

(花哨墓穴被盜)也能免遭難;

But keep the wolf far thence, that’s foe to men,

但要避開豺狼,人的仇敵,

For with his nails he’ll dig them up again.

狼的利爪,會把他們刨起。

  經典英文詩歌篇四

Late Spring

《春殘》

by Li Qingzhao

李清照

Why think bitterly of home in late spring?

春殘何事苦思鄉,

Combing hair in sick days, I hate it long.

病裏梳頭恨髮長。

Swallows are on the beam all day, so talkative,

樑燕語多終日在,

While breeze carries the scent of roses thro the screen.

薔薇風細一簾香。

  經典英文詩歌篇五

我是一片落葉ImaFallenLeaf

I’m a Fallen Leaf

我是一片落葉

By Xi-mo Tr. East Sea Fairy

Autumn is drawing the curtain

秋漸深

Dark green is mixed up with dusk.

墨綠夾雜着黃昏

After leaving the twig

脫離枝幹之後

I’m incited once again by a petal of ironical smile

再次被一瓣冷笑挑唆

How disdainful!

多麼不屑

Winter, also laughing scornfully

冬也輕蔑地笑

Is approaching the wandering body.

逼近漂泊的身子

Unable to find my own root

無法尋覓到自己的根

Close to my hometown, but is called an alien

走近故鄉又被喚成異鄉人


看了“經典英文詩歌”的人還看了:

1.國外經典英文詩

2.最經典優美的英文詩摘抄

3.經典英語詩歌大全

4.經典英語詩歌10篇

5.拜倫經典英語詩歌欣賞