當前位置

首頁 > 基礎學英語 > 零基礎學英語 > 怎樣讚美別人

怎樣讚美別人

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.75W 次

不管你說着何種語言,最棒的使之一就是用它來讚美他人。你可能會因爲別人的行動、長相或擁有的某物而讚美他人。下面是英語中用來讚美他人的形式和短語。我將讚美語分成了在正式和非正式場合中,讚美別人的能力、長相和所有物三類。

怎樣讚美別人

A.Complimenting Ability

讚美別人的能力

我們可以使用這些短語來讚美某人的能力。

If you'd like to learn something from the person about his / her ability, start with a compliment. The person will probably help you learn more and be happy to talk about how to do it.

如果你想從某人那裏學習他/她的能力,就可以以一句讚美的話作爲開始語。那個人很可能就會幫助你學到更多知識,並欣然分享實施的方法。

1.Formal

正式

If you don't mind my saying, you are a(n) excellent / outstanding / superb + (noun phrase)

希望你不介意我這麼說,你真是一位優秀的/傑出的/極好的+(名詞短語)

I must say you really know how to + (verb)

我必須得說,你真的很會+(動詞)

You are a fine + (noun phrase)

你是一名優秀的+(名詞短語)

What a(n) excellent / outstanding / superb / + (noun phrase) you are!

你真是一位優秀的/傑出的/極好的+(名詞短語)

I admire your ability to + (verb)

我真羨慕你+(動詞)的能力

Mr. Smith, if you don't mind my saying, you are an excellent public speaker.

史密斯先生,如果你不介意我這麼說,你真是一位優秀的演講者。

I must say you really know how to paint.

我必須得說,你太會畫畫了。

I admire your ability to think on your feet.

我真羨慕你反應迅速的能力。

2.Informal

非正式

You're great at (verb + ing)

你很擅長(動詞-ing形式)

You can really (verb)

你真的很會(動詞)

Wow, I wish I could (verb) as well as you!

哇喔,我真希望能做得跟你一樣好!

You're an amazing / awesome / incredible + (noun phrase)

你真是一位令人讚歎的/極好的/不可思議的+(名詞短語)

Wow! You're great at skiing!

哇喔!你滑雪滑得真好!

You can really cook. This is amazing food!

你做菜的手藝真棒。多麼誘人的食物呀!

You're an awesome student.

你是一名優秀的學生。

B.Complimenting Looks

讚美別人的容貌

Use these phrases to compliment someone on how they look.

我們可以使用這些短語來稱讚別人的容貌。

I've divided this into two categories: for women and for men. It's important to use the right language for the situation. If you pay someone a compliment on their looks in the wrong way, it's possible that your compliment will not be accepted.

我按照性別將讚美語分爲兩類:男人和女人。使用恰當的語言很重要。如果你用錯誤的方式去稱讚別人的容貌,就有可能不被別人接受。

1.Formal

正式

Notice how we ask permission to pay compliments on good looks in formal English.

注意,以下是在正式的英語中,我們要求讚美他人容貌的方式。

This is to ensure that no one gets the wrong idea about your intention.

從而確保別人不會理解錯你的意圖。

May I be so bold as to compliment your + (dress / hair / outfit / etc.)?

我可否大膽地稱讚您的+(裙子/髮型/服裝/等其他)

You are looking beautiful / handsome today.

你今天看起來真漂亮/英俊。

May I pay you a compliment? You really look beautiful / handsome / elegant /etc. today.

可否稱讚一下您呢?您今天看起來真漂亮/英俊/優雅/等等。

I hope you don't mind, but you are looking beautiful / handsome today.

希望你不會介意,但是您今天看起來太漂亮/英俊了。

Ms Anders, may I be so bold as to compliment you on your dress?

安德斯女士,我能夠鼓起勇氣讚美一下您的裙子嗎?

I hope you don't mind, but I just had to say how wonderful you look today.

希望你不會介意,但我只想說你今天看起來太有魅力了。

May I pay you a compliment Mary? You really look fantastic today.

瑪麗,我能讚美你嗎?你今天看起來漂亮極了。

2.Informal

非正式

Wow, you're hot!

哇喔,你真性感!

You look great today!

你今天看起來真棒!

Excuse me, are you a model?

打擾一下,你是模特嗎?

I really love your (dress / hair / outfit / etc.).

我真喜歡你的(裙子/髮型/服裝/等等)

What a beautiful (dress / shirt / blouse / haircut / etc.)!

多麼漂亮的(裙子/男襯衫/女襯衫/髮型/等等)啊!

Wow, you're hot! Would you like a drink?

哇喔,你真性感!想喝點什麼嗎?

Sherry, what a beautiful dress!

謝麗,你的裙子真漂亮!

I really love your haircut. It makes you look like a movie star.

我真喜歡你的髮型。它使你看起來像個電影明星。

C.Complimenting Possessions

讚美別人的所有物

我們可以使用這些短語來讚美別人所擁有的事物。人們總是爲自己所擁有的感到驕傲,尤其是一些主要的物件,例如房子、車子或者甚至是立體音響系統。讚美別人擁有的好東西不失爲好的聊天方式。

1.Formal

正式

I couldn't help but notice your + (noun phrase)

我忍不住注意到你的+(名詞短語)

What a lovely + (noun) + you have!

你的(名詞)多麼可愛呀!

You have such a wonderful / lovely / beautiful home / house / apartment / living room / etc.

你的家庭/房子/公寓/臥室/等其他是多麼美好/可愛/漂亮啊!

I have to admit I'm jealous of your + (noun phrase)

我不得不承認我嫉妒你的+(名詞短語)

Tom, I couldn't help but notice your Mercedes. It's a beauty!

湯姆,我被你的奔馳車吸引了。太漂亮了!

I have to admit I'm jealous of your lovely garden.

不得不承認,我嫉妒你有一個這麼可愛的花園。

You have such a cozy home.

你的家好舒適呀。

2.Informal

非正式

Nice + (noun phrase)

漂亮的+(名詞短語)

I like your + (noun phrase)

我喜歡你的+(名詞短語)

That's nice / pretty / beautiful / hot.

這個真漂亮/可愛/性感。

Cudos on the + (noun phrase) dude.

(名詞短語)很不錯

Nice car! Is it yours?

好漂亮的車!這是你的嗎?

Cudos on the computer dude. Where did you get it?

電腦不錯。你從哪弄到手的?

Do you like my sweater? - That's nice!

你喜歡我的毛衣嗎?—很漂亮!

Example 1: Ability

例一:稱讚能力

Gary: Hi Tim. Great round today.

你好,蒂姆。今天表現不錯啊。

Tim: Thanks Gary.

謝謝你,蓋裏。

Gary: You can really hit the golf ball.

你的高爾夫打得真不錯。

Tim: You're much too kind.

你太客氣了。

Gary: No really. I wish I could drive as well as you.

坦誠說,我真希望自己能開得跟你一樣好。

Tim: Well, take a few lessons. It'll happen.

好吧,多練幾次就會進步的。

Gary: I've thought about it. Do you really think it helps?

我也這麼想過。你覺得這真的有用嗎?

Tim: I used to have a horrible drive. Try a lesson, it's worth the price.

我以前開車技術也很糟糕。多多練習,就會有回報的。

Example 2: Looks

例二:稱讚容貌

Ms Smith: Good morning Ms Anders. How are you today?

早上好安德斯女士。今天怎麼樣?

Mr Anders: Fine, thank you. And you?

不錯,謝謝。你呢?

Ms Smith: I'm very well. Thank you for asking.

挺好。勞您掛心了。

Mr Anders: Ms Smith, I hope you don't mind, but you are looking very well today.

史密斯女士,希望你不會介意,但你今天看起來真的很漂亮。

Ms Smith: Thank you Mr Smith. That's kind of you to say so.

謝謝你,史密斯先生。你這麼說真是太客氣了。

Mr Anders: Yes, well, have a good day Ms. Smith.

好吧,史密斯女士,祝你有愉快的一天。

Ms Smith: Will I see you at the meeting at 3?

你3點鐘來開會行嗎?

Mr Anders: Yes', I'll be there.

好,我會去的。

Example 3: Possessions

例三:稱讚對方的所有物

Anna: Thanks for inviting us over for dinner this weekend.

謝謝你週末邀請我們吃晚飯。

Margaret: My pleasure, come right in.

我的榮幸,進來吧。

Anna: What a lovely home you have! I love the furniture.

你的家好可愛呀!我喜歡這些傢俱。

Margaret: Thank you. We like to call it home. It's cozy.

謝謝。我們都喜歡這個叫做家的地方,很舒服。

Anna: You have such exquisite taste in decor.

你在裝飾方面品味真不錯。

Margaret: Now you are exaggerating!

你過獎了!

Anna: No, really. it's so beautiful.

不,這是真的。太漂亮了。

Margaret: Thank you. You're very kind.

謝謝,你真好。

聲明:本雙語文章的中文翻譯系滬江英語原創內容,轉載請註明出處。中文翻譯僅代表譯者個人觀點,僅供參考。如有不妥之處,歡迎指正。