當前位置

首頁 > 基礎學英語 > 零基礎學英語 > 電話通話:電話用語中的高頻短語

電話通話:電話用語中的高頻短語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.08W 次

Communicative skills are very important. Communicating properly on the phone is especially important, as the person you are speaking to cannot see your facial movement or your body language. They rely completely on what you are saying, and how you are speaking, to understand you fully.

電話通話:電話用語中的高頻短語

溝通技巧很重要。在電話中正確地交流尤其重要,因爲你所說話的對象看不到你的面部表情或身體語言。他們完全依賴你說的話和你說話的方式,來充分理解你。


As well as speaking clearly when talking on the phone, it is vital to use the right level of formality. If you are too formal, people might find it difficult to feel comfortable when talking to you. If you are too informal, they might think you are being rude!

在打電話時說話清楚,使用適當的禮節是很重要的。如果你太正式,人們在和你說話時,可能會很難感到舒適。如果你太隨便,他們可能會認爲你很粗魯!


Generally speaking, when you are calling in a business context (making calls related to employment, finances, law, health or applications of any sort), you should show politeness by using words like:

一般來說,當你在商務環境中打電話(打電話與工作、財務、法律、健康或任何形式的申請有關)時,你應該用像這樣的詞語來表示禮貌:


could

能夠


would

將要


can


may

可以


when making a request. When you ask for something, or receive help or information, you should use:

當你提出請求時,當你詢問某事或得到幫助或信息時,你應該使用這些短語:


please


thank you 

謝謝


thank you very much.

非常感謝


It is also okay to use some of the informal features of the English language such as short forms, phrasal verbs and words like okay and bye – in other words, everyday English! So phrases like:

使用英語語言中的一些非正式特徵也很好,例如簡寫形式、短語動詞和像“再見”這樣的詞,也就是說,日常英語!就像這樣的短語:


‘I’m off to a conference, okay, bye’,

“我要去開會了,好的,再見。”


Hang on a moment, I’ll put you through’

”請稍等,我幫您接過去。”


are perfectly acceptable, as long as the overall tone of your voice is polite and friendly.

完全可以接受,只要你說話的口氣是禮貌和友好的。


If it is more of an informal phone conversation (speaking to a friend, family member, close work colleague or even a friend of a friend), then a high level of formality is usually not required, but you should still speak with a polite manner, as it is seen as respectful.

如果這是非正式的電話交談(與朋友、家人、親密的同事或朋友的朋友交談),那麼通常不需要在意高水平的禮節,但你還是應該禮貌地說話,因爲這是禮貌的表現。


It’s fine to use less formal phrases in these conversations, such as

在這些對話中使用不太正式的短語是可以的,例如


‘thanks’

“謝啦”


‘cheers’

“再見”


‘bye’

“拜拜”


‘okay’

好嘞


‘no problem’

沒問題


Another useful thing to remember is, it’s better to ask for help or clarification when you’re having a telephone conversation, than to pretend you understand something that you didn’t. It is absolutely fine to use phrases like:

另一個有用的東西是,當你打電話時,最好是尋求幫助或弄清你沒聽懂的,而不是假裝你理解了你沒有聽懂的東西:


‘Could you repeat that please?’

“你能重複一下嗎?”


‘Could you speak a little more slowly please?’

“你能說得慢一點點嗎?”


‘Would you mind spelling that for me please?’

你介意拼寫一下嗎?


Using phrases like these will help you to have a more successful phone call, and may save you from any problems later on. If you can’t hear very could always say:

使用這樣的短語將有助於你有一個更成功的電話通話,並可以解決你後期的任何問題。如果你沒聽清,你可以這樣說:


‘I’m afraid the line is quite bad’,

“恐怕線路接觸不好。”


It's also a good idea to practise words, phrases and vocabulary that you might need to use, before the call!

在打電話之前,練習你可能需要用到的單詞、短語和詞彙也是個好主意!


Introduction / Making Contact

介紹/聯繫

If answering a business call, start by introducing yourself or if the caller fails to identify themselves, then you could ask them to state who they are by using the following phrases:

如果是接一個商務電話,首先介紹你自己,或者如果打電話的人沒有讓你認出他們是誰,你可以使用下面的短語詢問他們是誰:


Formal

正式


‘Hello’

”您好”


‘Good Morning’

”早上好”


‘Good Afternoon’

”下午好”


‘This is ___ speaking’

“這是_____在說話”


Could I speak to ___ please?’

“我能和______說話嗎?”


‘I would like to speak to ___’

“我想和______說話”


‘I’m trying to contact ___’

“我想試着聯繫______”


Informal

非正式


‘Hello’

“你好”


‘Hi, it’s ___ here’

”嗨,這是_______”


‘I am trying to get in touch with ___’

“我想聯繫_______”


‘Is ___ there please?’

“請問對方是______嗎?”


Giving more information

給更多的信息

This would probably be used in a business context mainly, but could sometimes be helpful in an informal conversation too. It is good to specify where you are calling from, if you feel it may be helpful to the person you are calling.

這可能主要用於商務場合,但有時也可以在非正式交談中有所幫助。如果你覺得對正在和你通話的人有幫助的話,最好是說明你從哪裏打來的。


Formal

正式


’I am calling from ___ I’m calling on behalf of ___’

”我是從_______打來,我代表_______”


Informal

非正式


‘I’m in the post office at the moment, and I just needed ___’

“我現在在郵局,我只是需要______”


Taking / Receiving a Call

接一個電話時

You may need to use these if you are answering someone else’s phone, because they are unable to answer it themselves, or if you are answering an office phone.

如果你正要替別人接聽電話,因爲他們此刻無法自己接答,或者你正在接聽辦公室電話時,你可能需要使用以下這些句子。


Formal

正式


‘Hello, this is ___ speaking’

“你好,這是______在說話”


‘___ speaking, how may I help you?’

“_____在說話,我能幫您嗎?”


Informal

非正式


‘Hello, John’s phone’

你好,約翰的電話


Asking for more information / Making a request

詢問信息/做請求

If you need to ask for a specific person, then phrase your request as a polite question, if you only have an extension number and no name, you can say so. If you’re calling for a specific reason, just explain briefly what it is.

如果你需要尋找一個特定的人,那麼注意請求的措辭,把它當作一個禮貌的問題來表達,如果你只有一個分機號碼,沒有名字,你可以這麼說。如果你想要一個具體的原因,簡單地解釋一下它是什麼。


Formal

正式


‘May I ask who’s calling please?’

“請問您是哪一位?”


‘Can I ask whom I’m speaking to please?’

我能問一下我在跟誰說話嗎?


‘Where are you calling from?’

”你從哪兒打來的?”


‘Is that definitely the right name/number?’

”那肯定是正確的名字/數字嗎?”


‘Could I speak to someone who ___?’

“我能和______說話嗎?”


‘I would like to make a reservation please’

“我想做個預定”


‘Could you put me through to extension number ___ please?’

”你幫我我接通分機號碼___嗎?”


Informal

非正式


‘Who’s calling please?’

“請問是誰打來的?”


‘Who’s speaking?’

”請問您是?”


‘Who is it?’

”你是誰?”


Whom am I speaking to?

“我在和誰說話?”


Asking the caller to wait / Transferring a call

要求打電話的人等待/轉接電話

If you are transferring a caller to someone else, you should let them know that you are doing so, just so they know what is happening, as the silent tone could be mistaken for a disconnected line! If you are the one being transferred, you will often hear the person use the following phrases:

如果你把呼叫者轉移給其他人,你應該讓他們知道你這樣做,這樣他們才知道發生了什麼,因爲沉默的語調可能被誤認爲是一條斷開的線!如果你是被呼轉的人,你會經常聽到這個人使用以下短語:


Formal

正式


‘Could you hold on a moment please’

“請稍等片刻,好嗎?”


‘Just a moment please’

”請稍等。”


‘Hold the line please’

請稍等。


‘I’ll just put you through’

“我幫您接過去。”


‘I’ll just transfer you now’

“現在幫您轉接。”


Informal

非正式


‘Hold on a minute’

“稍等片刻”


‘Just a minute’

“請等一下”


‘Okay, wait a moment please’

“好的,請稍等。”