當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 初中英語 > 八年級上冊英語翻譯

八年級上冊英語翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.74W 次

在對外貿易的過程中,英語翻譯越來越受到外貿公司的重視,擁有高水平的英語翻譯能力和翻譯技巧對涉外企業來說變得越來越重要。普遍的中學生都要求能夠掌握基本的翻譯能力。以下是小編為大家精心整理的八年級英語課本翻譯,希望對大家有幫助。

八年級上冊英語翻譯

八年級上冊英語翻譯

1a 部分翻譯

Language Goal: Talk about past events

語言目標:談論過去的事情

where did you go on vacation?

你去哪裡度假了?

I went to the mountains.

我去山裡了。

1a Match the activities with the pictures [a-g].

1a 把圖片[a-g]與活動連線起來。

1. stayed at home

1.待在家裡

2. went to New York City

2.去紐約

3. visited my uncle

3.拜訪我的叔叔

4. went to summer camp

4.去夏令營

5. went to the mountains

5.去山裡

6. went to the beach

6.去海灘

7. visited museums

7.參觀博物館

1c 部分翻譯

Make conversations about the people in the picture.

根據圖片中的人物編對話。

A:where did Tina go on vacation?

A:蒂娜去哪裡度假了?

B:She went to the mountains.

B:她去山裡了。

2c 部分翻譯

Role-play conversations between Grace, Keviri and Julie.

分角色表演格雷絲、凱文和朱莉之間的對話。

A:Grace,where did you go on vacation?

A:格雷絲,你去哪裡度假了?

B:I went to New York City.

B:我去紐約了。

A:Oh,really? Did you go with anyone?

A:噢,真的嗎?你和某個人一起去的嗎?

B:Yes,I went with my mother.

B:是的,我和我媽媽去的。

Grammar Focus 部分翻譯

where did you go on vacation?

你去哪裡度假了?

I went to New York City.

我去了紐約。

Did you go out with anyone?

你和什麼人一起出去了嗎?

No. No one was here. Everyone was on vacation.

沒有。這裡沒有人。每個人都去度假了。

Did you buy anything special?

你買了什麼特別的東西嗎?

Yes,I bought something for my father.

是的,我給爸爸買了些東西。

No,I bought nothing.

沒有,我什麼也沒買。

How was the food?

食物怎麼樣?

Everything tasted really good!

每樣食物嚐起來都很好!

Did everyone have a good time?

每個人都過得愉快嗎?

Oh,yes. Everything was excellent.

哦,是的。一切都很精彩。

3a 部分翻譯

Fill in the blanks with the words in the box and practice theconversation.

用方框中的詞填空並練習對話。

Linda: Did you do anything fun on your vacation,Alice?

琳達:艾麗斯,你假期裡做什麼有趣的事了嗎?

Alice:Yes,I did. I went to Sanya.

艾麗斯:是的。我去了三亞。

Linda:How did you like it?

琳達:你覺得怎麼樣?

Alice: Well, it was my first time there, so everything was reallyinteresting.

艾麗斯:嗯,這是我第一次去那裡,所以一切真的有趣。

Linda:Did you go with anyone?

琳達:你是和什麼人一起去的嗎?

Alice:Yes,I did. I went with my sister.

艾麗斯:是的。我和姐姐一起去的。

Linda:Did you go shopping?

琳達:你購物了嗎?

Alice:Of coursev I bought something for my parents,but nothing formyself.

艾麗斯:當然了!我給我的父母買了些東西,但是什麼也沒給自己買。

Linda:Why didn't you buy anything for yourself?

琳達:為什麼沒給自己買東西呢?

Alice:I didn't really see anything I liked.

艾麗斯:我真的沒看到什麼我喜歡的東西。

12d 部分翻譯

Complete the conversation abour Jane's trip to Penang using theinformation in the diary entries.

裉據日記中的資訊完成關於簡在檳城旅行的對話。

Anna:Hi,Jane. where did you go on vacation last week?

安娜:嗨,簡。上週你去哪度假了?

Jane:I went to Penang in Malaysia.

簡:我去了馬來西亞的檳城。

Anna:Who did you go with?

安娜:你和誰一起去的?

Jane:I went with my family.

簡:我和家人一起去的。

Anna:What did you do?

安娜:你們都做了什麼?

Jane: The weather was hot and sunny on Monday,so we went paragliding on thebeach. Then in the afternoon, we rode bicycles to Georgetown.

簡:星期一天氣炎熱晴朗,所以我們在海灘玩了滑翔傘。然後在下午,我們騎車去了喬治市。

Anna: Sounds great !

安娜:聽起來很棒!

Jane:Well,but the next day was not as good. My father and I went to PenangHill,but the weather was really bad and rainy. We waited a long time for thetrain and we were wet and cold because we forgot to bring an umbrella.

簡:嗯,但是第二天就沒那麼好了。我和爸爸去了檳城山,但是天氣不好,下了雨。我們等了很長時間的火車,因為我們忘了帶傘,身上又溼又冷。

Anna:Oh,no!

安娜:哦,那太糟糕了!

Jane: And that's not all! We also didn't bring enough money, so we only hadone bowl of rice and some fish.

簡:倒黴的事還不只這些!我們還沒帶夠錢,所以只吃了一碗米飯和一些魚。

2e 部分翻譯

Imagine Jane went to Penang Hill again and had a great day. Fill inthe blanks in her diary entry with the correct forms of the verbs inbrackets.

設想簡再次去了檳城山並度過了愉快的一天。用括號中動詞的正確形式填到日記的空白處。

Thursday,July 18th

7月18日,星期四

Today was(be) a beautiful day. My father and I went(go) to Penang Hillagain, but this time we walked(walk) to the top. We started (start) at 9: 30a.m. and saw (see) lots of special Malaysian flowers along the way. About onehour later,we stopped(stop) and drank(drink) some tea. Then we walked(walk) foranother two hours before we got(get) to the top. I was (be) quite tired, but thecity looked (look) wonderful from the top of the hill!

今天是很好的一天。爸爸和我又去了檳城山,但這次我們步行到了山頂。我們上午9點30分出發,沿途我們看到很多馬來西亞特有的花卉。大約一小時後,我們停下來喝了些茶。然後我們又走了兩個小時才到達山頂。我很累,但從山頂看這座城市很美!