去酒吧必須會的英語句式
If you wanna toss your cookies, just go ahead.
你想吐的話,就去吧.
In wine, there is truth.
酒後吐真言.
I am still hung over./I've got a hangover.
我還是醉醺醺的.
I was totally wasted last night.
我昨天晚上真是喝多了.
He is a real alcoholic.
他是個不折不扣的酒鬼.
How do you want it, stirred or shaken?
你想怎麼喝?要加冰嗎?
The bar is popular for its exotic mixed drinks.
這家酒吧的飲品口味獨特,很受歡迎.
I'd like to propose a toast to our friendship.
我提議為我們的友誼乾杯.
I'll buy you a drink.
我請你喝一杯.
I'd like to start with a cocktail.
我想先來杯雞尾酒.
Can I get you something to drink?
您想喝點什麼?
You can also try a delicious non-alcoholic cocktail.
您可以來杯不含酒精的雞尾酒試試.
Sweet wines are my favorite.
甜酒是我的最愛.
Do you serve soft drinks?
這兒有飲料嗎?