日積月累學口語:小寒小寒,你冷成冰團了嗎?
There is a real nip in the air today. 今天寒氣襲人。
The wind really chills me to the bone. / The wind is bone-chilling. 這寒風真是刺骨。
It's a bit nippy today, but I will still run my usual distance. 雖然今天有點冷,但我還是會堅持和往常跑一樣遠的。
I can't stop shivering from the cold. 我冷得不停打哆嗦。
It's brass monkey weather today. you.#39;d better wrap up warm! 今天真是冷得要命,你最好穿暖和點。
Tomorrow is supposed to be mind-numbingly cold. I need to get out my heavy winter jacket. 明天應該非常冷,我需要拿出我的厚棉襖了。
I am freezing my toes off. 我腳趾都快凍掉了。
The wind just cuts right through you. 風簡直是直接穿過身體。
This cold front is taking its toll! 寒流正在發威呢!
I'm frozen/stiff. 我簡直凍僵了。
It's freezing/chilly out there! 外面冷死了!