銀行櫃員英語對話
對話教學作為一種新型而有效的教學方式,主張教師和學生應具有對話心態,堅持對話原則,學生在互動交流與溝通合作中學習、使用英語,有效實現學生英語交際能力的鍛鍊與培養。本站小編整理了銀行櫃員英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
銀行櫃員英語對話一Mark:
I need to pay a fine.
我交罰款。
Clerk:
Give me your ticket and Mudan card.
把您的罰單和牡丹卡給我。
Mark:
Mudan card? What Mudan card?
牡丹卡?什麼牡丹卡?
Clerk:
The card is specially used to pay for tickets.
就是專門用來交罰款的那張卡。
Mark:
I forgot to take it.
哦,我忘帶了。
Clerk:
You can't pay your ticket without the card.
沒有卡,您現在交不了罰款。
銀行櫃員英語對話二Mary:
Would you cash these travelers checks, please?
請你兌現一下這些旅行支票好嗎?
Clerk:
How would you like them?
你要什麼票面的?
Mary:
Ten-dollar bills, please.
請給我十元一張的。
Clerk:
Is there anything else?
還有別的事嗎?
Mary:
Yes, I'd like to know how to send money to France.
是的。我想了解一下怎樣往法國匯款。
銀行櫃員英語對話三Clerk:
Good morning, may I help you?
早上好,請問有什麼可以幫您?
Benjamin:
Hello, I want to remit one thousand Yuan to Magnolia Company.
你好,我想給馬諾麗亞公司匯一千元錢。
Clerk:
Please fill out this form, please.
請您填一下這張表格。
Benjamin:
OK… Do I put on Magnolia Company for the receiver?
好的……在收款人一項寫馬諾麗亞公司嗎?
Clerk:
Yes. You must put on its name and full address.
是的。您必須填寫它的名稱和完整地址。
Benjamin:
OK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now?
好的,知道了。給你。這樣行嗎?
Clerk:
Let me check. Yes. Your one thousand remittance, please.
我看看,可以了。請給我您的一千元匯款。
Benjamin:
Here you are. What is the rate?
這就是。請問手續費率是多少?
Clerk:
This rate is one percent. That will be 10 Yuan.
是百分之一。就是十元。
Benjamin:
OK, when will this remittance arrive?
好的。這些匯款什麼時候能到?
Clerk:
Generally it will arrive within a week.
一般來說,一週之內就會到。
Benjamin:
That's good. Is there anything else?
好的。還有別的什麼事情嗎?
Clerk:
No. That's all. You have to take good care of this copy of this transfer order.
不,沒有了。您得保管好這張匯款單。
Benjamin:
Thanks, I will.
謝謝,我會的。
看了“銀行櫃員英語對話”的人還看了:
1.銀行常用十句英語口語
2.銀行櫃檯關於存款的實用英語口語
3.去銀行會用到的經典口語
4.銀行櫃員工作心得精選
5.銀行櫃員面試英文自我介紹