當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於身體生病的英語情景對話

關於身體生病的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.66W 次

英語的學習一直就在我們的生活之中,下面小編今天就給大家分享一下英語的情景對話,要多多注意學習英語哦

ing-bottom: 86.09%;">關於身體生病的英語情景對話

  我的牙痛死了

AOh!!! I have a horrible toothache.

哦,我的牙痛死了。

BI strongly urge you to change your shouldn't eat too many desserts.

我鄭重地勸告您趕緊改變飲食習慣,你甜食吃得太多了。

ANothing works with my toothache now.

現在說這個對我的牙疼沒用。

BYou should go to the dentist.

你該去看看牙醫。

AI hate dentists.

我討厭看牙醫。

BWell, suffer then. If you have a toothache, you have to go to the dentist.

那麼,你就忍著吧。如果你牙痛,你應該去看牙醫的。

AIt always hurts. I hate going.

它老是痛個不停,我討厭去(看牙醫)。

BStop being such a baby. If it really hurts that much, just let them knock you out.

別像個小孩子似的,如果牙真的那麼痛的話,就讓醫生治療。

AOK, OK, I’ll go.

好了好了,我會去的。

BGood. You will feel better after you do.

那才好,去了之後你會覺得好受一些的。

  我看你臉色可不太好

AYou don't look too well. Maybe you should take the day off from work.

你看起來臉色可不太好.也許你應該請一天假。

BI couldn't do that. I have an important meeting to go to today.

我不能請假。今天我有個很重要的會議要參加。

ADo you feel ok?

你覺得還好嗎?

BNot really. After a 12-hour flight, I've got jetlag, and on top of that, I think I've also got the flu.

不怎麼樣。坐了12個鐘頭的飛機,時差還沒倒過來,更要命的是,我覺得我還感冒了。

AWhy don't you call your secretary and tell her to reschedule the meeting? You should really get some rest or you'll end up feeling even worse than you do now.

你為什麼不給你祕書打個電話讓她重新安排你今天的會議呢?你應該好好休息,否則過一會兒可能會比現在更難受。

BCould you feel my forehead and check to see if I have a fever?

你能不能摸摸我的額頭,看我是不是有點發燒?

AYou're really hot. Let me get you some Tylenol to bring the fever down.

真的很熱。我去給你找點泰諾退燒吧。

BOk. I'll stay home this morning and rest, but if I feel better in the afternoon, I'm going to the meeting.

好的,我今天上午就待在家裡休息了,不過,如果我下午感覺好一些的話,我還得回去開會。

AZach, what's that on your arm?

扎克,你胳膊上是什麼東西?

BI don't know. It looks a bit red, but I'm sure it's nothing.

我不知道。看起來有點發紅,但我敢肯定什麼事都沒有。

AIt looks like you have a red rash all over you! Are you allergic to anything?

看起來你全身都起了紅疹。你是不是對什麼東西過敏?

BJust cats, but I don't think I was near any cats in the last couple of weeks.

只是對貓過敏,但是我敢肯定這幾個星期都沒接觸過貓。

AI completely forgot about your cat allergy. I took care of a cat for my friend here a few days ago. Oh no. we'd better go to the doctor and get some medicine. Let's go.

我完全忘記了你對貓過敏了。幾天以前我就在這兒幫我朋友照顧過他的貓。啊,不。我們最好去看醫生,開點藥。走吧。

BShouldn't we make an appointment first?

咱們不需要提前預約嗎?

AWe sould, but let's just go and see if there's an opening now before it gets worse.

本來的確是需要的,但是在情況惡化之前,咱們還是趕緊去看看是不是有機會。

BWhatever you say. I just want to get to my meeting!

隨你說什麼。我只是想回去開會。

  我一直髮低燒

AWhat's wrong with you?

怎麼了?

BI have had a low fever these days.

這些日子我一直髮低燒。

ADon't worry. I'll write you a prescription for a new medicine that works wonders.

別擔心,我給你開種新藥,對這種病療效奇佳。

BThank you, doctor.

謝謝了,醫生。