Faith口語天天學第189期:如何表達"無知"
大家好,歡迎來到《Faith口語課堂-天天學》新的一課,我是Faith老師,如果你是第一次來到我們的課堂,請放鬆,今天的內容不會沒有意思。
你真無知,漢語中的這個“無知”會是哪個英語單詞嗎?答案就在本課中:
Ignore: vt.不顧,不理,忽視
Just ignore those gossips. 不理睬那些流言蜚語。
You may ignore her for a while, and then her passion may flame out. 你可以冷她一陣子,然後她就會熱了。
Ignorance: n. 無知,愚昧
He pretends ignorance of the affair. 他假裝不知此事。
Ignorance of the law is no excuse. 不懂法律不是藉口。
in ignorance of...: 不知……
We are in complete ignorance of your plans. 我們對你的計劃一無所知。
I'm also in ignorance of his whereabouts. 我也不知他的下落。
Ignorant: adj.無知的,愚昧的
His ignorant behavior at the dinner table caused much embarrassment. 他在餐桌上舉止粗魯,在座的人頗為難堪。
be ignorant of... 不知,不懂,不知道
Are you acting a part, or are you really ignorant of the rumor? 你是裝糊塗還是真的不知道那個謠言呢?
He's totally ignorant of social usage. 他對社會習俗一無所知。
I confess I'm really ignorant of computer skills, I lied, ok? 我承認我確實不懂計算機操作,我撒謊了,好嗎?
Just ignore what other people are thinking about you, be yourself. 不要管別人是怎麼看待你的,做你自己就好了。