關於結賬的英語對話
西餐廳結賬時,你是否有用過英語來與服務員對話呢?覺得如何?下面是本站小編給大家帶來結賬英語對話,供大家參閱!
結賬英語對話1A:May I have the bill, please?
A:請給我結賬好嗎?
B:Here is it.
B:這是賬單。
A:How much altogether?
A:總共多少錢?
B:The total amount is $ 185.00.
B:共計185美元。
A:Does it include the charge for drinks? A:包括了酒水費用嗎?
B:Yes.
B:包括了。
A:Here is $200.00, keep the change, please. A:這是200美元,不用找錢。
B:Thanks.
B:謝謝。
結賬英語對話2A:Delicious! The restaurant is fantastic. Thank you very much. A:真好吃!這家餐館很不錯。非常感謝。
B:My pleasure.(To the waiter) Bill, please.
B:這是我的榮幸。(對服務生)買單。
C:Yes, sir.
C:是的,先生。
B:Do you accept credit cards?
B:這裡接受信用卡付賬嗎?
C:Sorry, we only accept cash. That is 102 Yuan in all. C:對不起,這裡只接受現金。共102元。
B:Here you are.
B:給你。
結賬英語對話3Cashier: The total is 850 yuan . How would you like to pay ? 總共是850元。你想怎麼付款呢?
Customer: By credit card .
我用信用卡。
Cashier: We take Visa and Master card .
我們收維薩卡和萬事達卡。
Customer:Do you take American Express?
你們收美國運通卡嗎?
Cashier: No, We don’t .
不,我們不收。
Customer:Ok,I’ll use my visa .
好的,我用維薩卡。
Casher:Thank you …Please sign on the line.
謝謝…請在橫線上簽名。
*How would you like to pay?
您想怎樣付款呢?
A:How would you like to pay ?
您 想要怎麼付款呢?
B: I’ll pay by cash .
我付現金。
A:Can I use us dollars?
我可以用美金嗎?
We don’t accept foreign currency . 我們不收外幣。
sign here, please. 請在這兒簽名。
Here’s you receipt. 這是您的收據。
Your credit card was denied . 您的信用卡被拒付。
結賬英語對話4收銀員: May I help you?
您需要點兒什麼?
Susan: Yes,please. How much are these things?
需要,這些東西多少錢?
收銀員: Miss, They are 594.9 yuan.
小姐,一共594.9元。
Susan : Do you accept credit card?
能用信用卡嗎?
收銀員: Yes.
能。
Susan: Here it is.
給。
收銀員: Please enter your password.
請輸入密碼。
Susan : OK.
好的。
收銀員:All right. Please sign( your name )here( for me) .
好,請在這裡簽名。
Susan : OK. Here you go/are.
好的。給你。
收銀員:OK. Here is your card and receipt.
好的。拿好您的卡和收據。
Susan: Thank you.
謝謝。
收銀員: You are welcome, we look forward to seeing you again. 謝謝惠顧(沒關係),歡迎下次光臨。
看過結賬英語對話的人還看了:
1.有關於結賬的英語對話閱讀
2.餐廳付賬英語對話
3.在西餐廳結賬買單的英語情景對話
4.有關付款英語對話短文
5.餐廳結賬英語對話精選