当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 简单的英语口语对话

简单的英语口语对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.79W 次

英语对话教学是中学英语教学的重要组成部分,它对提高学生英语口语水平,培养学生的语言交际能力都有很大的作用。小编精心收集了简单的英语口语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

简单的英语口语对话
  简单的英语口语对话1

Todd: OK, so Nanju, I'm going to ask you aboutthings that people are sometimes afraid of. Are youafraid of flying?

好,Nanju,我想问你些平常人们怕的事情。你害怕坐飞机吗?

Nanju: No

不怕。

Todd: No. Do you fly a lot?

不怕?你经常坐吗?

Nanju: No, if I am getting opportunity I will be very happy.

那倒没有,但如果我有机会的话,我会非常高兴的。

Todd: Really!

是嘛!

Nanju: Yeah sure!

对呀,是的!

Todd: OK, are you afraid of snakes?

好,那你怕蛇吗?

Nanju: No.

不怕。

Todd: No!

你竟然不怕蛇!

Nanju: No.

不怕。

Todd: Now, India has cobras.

现在印度有种眼镜蛇。

Nanju: Yeah, it's a lot of cobras. I have seen a lot of cobras, and fighting with cobras, eachother, but run away so I can not.

对呀,是有很多眼镜蛇。我见过很多,还和它们打斗过,我还想和它们打斗来着,但是我跑了。

Todd: So, you're not afraid of cobras?

所以说你不害怕眼镜蛇?

Nanju: No

不怕。

Todd: Like have you ever seen a cobra by your house?

你在你房子边上见过眼镜蛇?

Nanju: Yeah, I have seen a lot of cobras, which is going to be 12 feet.

对呀,见过很多,大概有12英尺。

Todd: Really!

是嘛!

Nanju: Yeah, sure.

对,是的!

Todd: And you are not afraid?

你就不害怕?

Nanju: No, I will get some sticks and go through about from my home or something.

不怕,我会找来几根棍子或一些类似的东西然后试探性地往前走。

Todd: So you get a stick and you go and kill it?

你就拿根棍子往前走然后弄死它?

Nanju: No, I won't kill it. Killing of cobra is very illegal in India. Not legal, it's like god, so wewon't.

不,我会弄死它的。在印度杀害眼镜蛇是违法的。它就像上帝一样,所以我们是不会杀害它们的。

Todd: Sin. It's a sin. Oh, wow.

是犯罪啊,天哪!

Nanju: So we won't kill that cobra or something.

所以说我们是不会杀害眼镜蛇或其他的动物。

Todd: Wow, very fascinating. Thank you.

哇,很刺激啊。谢谢你。

  简单的英语口语对话2

Todd: So, Christian, you're into skiing. What is itabout skiing that you like?

Christian,你喜欢滑雪。那你为什么喜欢滑雪呢?

Christian: It's just fun to go out with your friends, enjoy a day and have fun cause you can doso many things when you're out there on the slopes. You can go jumping and just cruise downand, there's just so many things you can do. Just the fact that you can hang out with yourfriends all day. It's just fun, it's just a relaxed atmosphere.

就是跟朋友出去会很开心,那一天过得都会很快乐。因为在斜坡上的时候你可以做很多项运动。可以跳起来,可以冲上去,反正就是你可以做很多你想做的事儿。其实事实就是你可以整天都跟朋友呆在外面。这就很有意思,而且氛围很轻松。

Todd: Now do you go skiing in Japan?

现在你在日本滑雪吗?

Christian: I haven't yet but I want to go. I mean, Nagano prefecture has, as far as I know, alot of good places because of the Olympics and everything so. I would like to go and check itout but so far, I haven't had the chance, no.

我还没在日本滑过雪呢但我挺想去的。我听说,日本的长野县有很多滑雪的地方,因为那儿开过奥林匹克运动会,所以我挺想去看看的,但就是一直都没有机会。

Todd: What do you need to know to be a good skier? See, actually I don't ski, so I went onetime and it didn't work out to well, so.

要成为一个好的滑雪者需要了解些什么呢?像我,我就不会滑雪,我就去过一次,滑的也不是很好。

Christian: Well, you know, practice makes perfect, right! So it's all about practicing. You go outthere, you go someone who knows the game and they'll teach you. Spend a couple of days andyou'll be a full-blown skier.

嗯,你知道的,熟能生巧!所以多练练就好了。你和会滑雪的朋友一起去,他们会教你的。滑上几天就能完全掌握要领了。

Todd: Have you ever trained somebody how to ski?

你教过别人怎么滑雪吗?

Christian: Actually, I went skiing once when I was in Australia, that was in 2002, and I had afriend with me from Singapore and he'd never seen snow before, so we went out. I was snowboarding and he was actually downhill skiing, and it was a fun experience for him because hedidn't know what was going on, so I taught him a bit but, yeah, he didn't really learn that e I was, I don't know if I was a bad teacher or he was a bad skier, maybe a combinationof both.

事实上,2002年,在澳大利亚滑雪的那次,我是和一位来自新加坡的朋友一起去的,之前他从未见过雪。所以我们就去了。我在高速滑雪而他是速降滑雪。而对于他来说那是一份很有趣的经历,因为他不知道接下来会发生什么,所以我就一点点地教他,但他却没有学到多少东西。也许我是个很糟糕的老师,也许他是个很糟糕的滑雪者,其实我也说不好,也许两者都有吧。

  简单的英语口语对话3

Todd: OK. Hello!

你好!

Sophie: Hello!

你好!

Todd: Hi. Could you say your name please?

嗨,你能先说说你的名字吗?

Sophie: Sophie Wilkins.

Sophie Wilkins.

Todd: Sophie Wilkins. Sophie, where are you from?

Sophie Wilkins. Sophie, 你来自哪里?

Sophie: I'm from Adelaide, South Australia.

我来自阿德莱德,澳大利亚的南部。

Todd: Oh, nice. Adelaide. What's Adelaide like?

哦不错。介绍一下阿德莱德吧。

Sophie: It's a big country town, although it is actually a capital city of South Australia.

它是个很大的乡村小镇,尽管它是南澳大利亚的首府。

Todd: OK. Is it like over a million people or?

好的。人口应该大概有1百多万吧?

Sophie: It's about 1.8 million people.

大约有180万人。

Todd: Oh, that's pretty big. Nice. How long have you lived there?

哦,那是挺大的,不错。你住在那儿多久了?

Sophie: I've lived there for about six years.

差不多6年。

Todd: Six years!

6年!

Sophie: Mm!

嗯哼!

Todd: OK. So, you weren't born there?

好,所以你不是出生在那儿?

Sophie: No, no. I was actually born on a farm in Mid-North South Australia.

不,不,实际上我出生于南澳大利亚中北部的一个农场里。

Todd: Oh, nice. Farmer girl.

哦不错。农家女孩。

Sophie: Yeah!

是呀!

Todd: That's cool. OK. So what, what do you think about Australia?

太棒了。好,你觉得澳大利亚怎么样?

Sophie: I love it. I love the space, how clean it is, the health, the lifestyle. It's very healthy, andthe people as well.

我爱这个国家,我爱这个地方,很干净,很健康,生活方式我也很喜欢。整个国家都很健康,人也一样健康。

Todd: OK. Great, so after Japan are you going to go back to Australia?

哦,很好。去完日本你打算再回到澳大利亚吗?

Sophie: Temporarily I think so yes. For a couple of months and then hopefully come back toJapan.

我想暂时是的。回澳大利亚呆上几个月,然后会再回日本。

Todd: OK. Great. Thanks.

哦,好的,谢谢。


看了“简单的英语口语对话”的人还看了:

1.超全面的实用简洁英语口语大全

2.一段简单的日常英语对话

3.日常简单英语短对话

4.关于日常的简单英语对话

5.简单的日常生活英语对话

6.简单英语情景对话常用英语对话