当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 情景对话向老板汇报工作

情景对话向老板汇报工作

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 9.29K 次

梅和托尼就展会的进行向老板汇报工作,这是顺利的一天。接下来,小编给大家准备了情景对话向老板汇报工作,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。

ing-bottom: 133.61%;">情景对话向老板汇报工作

(C =Customer, T = Tony, M = May, B=Boss)

M: Hello. Can I help you? Are you interested in holidays in Latin America?

M:你好,有什么需要吗?您对去拉丁美洲度假有兴趣吗?

C: Hello, yes. I'm interested in information on Mexico, especially Yucatan, and Guatemala. Do you do trips there?

C:你好,是的,我对墨西哥,尤其是尤卡坦半岛和危地马拉有兴趣。你们有去那里的旅游线路吗?

M: Yes we do. Is it for yourself or do you represent an agency?

M:有的。您是自己看还是旅游中介?

C: No, no. Just for myself.

C:自己看。

M: Right. This is the brochure for Mexico, Yucatan is at the back, and this is the brochure for Guatemala.

M:好的。这是墨西哥的旅游宣传册,尤卡坦半岛在背面,这是危地马拉的旅游宣传册。

C: Thank you.

C:谢谢。

M: Bye. Tony, don't forget to go and phone head Office.

M:再见。托尼,别忘了去给总部打电话。

T: Oh yeah, thanks.

T:哦,谢谢。

T: Hello? Hello! Hello!

T:喂?喂?喂?

B: Hello?

B:喂?

T: This is Tony, phoning from England. We're at the conference.

T:我是托尼,从英国打来的。我们在展会上。

B: Oh, hello Tony. Is it all going well? Is everything OK?

B:哦,你好,托尼。一切顺利吗?

T: Yeah. We do need a few more brochures if you can send some.

T:顺利。还有没有宣传册了?我们还需要一些。

B: OK. We'll send them by express. And please try to find a British agent who could represent us there.

B:好的,我们快递过去。最好在那找一个英国中介为我们做代理。

T: Fine, we hadn't forgotten. What sort of agent, exactly?

T:好的,我们记着呢。具体是什么样的代理呢?

B: Someone to help us in Britain with publicity1, advertising2 and so on.

B:那种在英国为我们做广告、宣传之类的代理。

T: OK. We'll make enquiries. I'll ring you again soon.

T:好的,我们去找一下,再联系。

B: Thanks. Speak to you later. Thanks Tony. Say hello to May, bye.

B:谢谢,改天聊。向梅问好,拜拜。

C: Excuse me?

C:打扰了。

M: Hello. Can I help you?

M:你好,有什么需要吗?

C: Er, no. Can you tell me where the toilets are, please?

C:哦,不是。你知道洗手间在哪吗?

M: Hmm. Yes, they are over there.

M:哦,在那边。

T: This is terrible, May. I'm going to phone head office to talk about it.

T:太糟糕了,梅。我要打电话回总部汇报一下。

M: OK and ask them to send us some more brochures1 and order forms.

M:好吧,让他们再送点宣传册和定单来。

T: Hello? Hello? Hello, this is Tony, phoning from England. We're at the conference2.

T:喂?喂?你好,我是托尼,我从英国打来的,我们在展会呢。

B: Hello Tony. Is it all going well? Is everything OK?

B:你好,托尼。一切顺利吗?

T: Well, a few problems actually. The exhibition stand is right at the back and it's tiny. And we have very few brochures and order forms.

T:其实是有些问题。我们的展位很小,在最后边。我们的宣传册和定单也很少。

B: Hello, Tony. Can you hear me?

B:喂,托尼,能听到吗?

T: Yes.

T:能。

B: That sounds terrible. We ordered a stand near the entrance! Didn't you talk to the conference manager?

B:听起来很糟糕啊。我们订的展位是靠近入口的,你没和展会经理谈吗?

T: Yes, but...

T:谈了,可是……

B: I want you to deal with it today, please, Tony! We spent a lot of money on that stand and we'll send the brochures immediately3.

B:我希望你今天把这事解决。我们订那个展位花了很多钱的,宣传册会立刻送过去的。

T: Well, I'll do my best, but I don't think we can change it.

T:好吧,我尽力,但是我觉得改变不了了。

B: Tony, if you can't do it then I'll phone the conference manager myself. And another thing, can you try to find a good agent there to act for us in Britain? Did you remember? To help with the publicity4 and so on?

B:托尼,如果你解决不了,我会亲自给展会经理打电话。另外,你能不能在那边找个好的代理?还记得这件事吗?找个代理为我们做宣传之类的活动。

T: OK. I'll do my best. I'll phone you again tomorrow, bye.

T:好的,我会尽力的,明天再给你打电话,再见。

C: Excuse me...

C:打扰了。

T: Yes, can I help you?

T:需要帮忙吗?

C: Can you tell me the way to the toilets, please?

C:知道洗手间怎么走吗?