当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 两人英语情景对话翻译短文

两人英语情景对话翻译短文

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.73W 次

通过创设有效的对话情景,为学生营造口语对话的氛围,能够极大调动学生口语练习的积极性、主动性,提高英语口语学习的效率。本站小编整理了两人英语情景对话翻译短文,欢迎阅读!

ing-bottom: 100%;">两人英语情景对话翻译短文
  两人英语情景对话翻译短文篇一

A: Hi,I haven't seen you for some time. What are you up to recently?

嗨~一段时间没见到你了,最近都在忙什么?

B: I want to buy a new TV.

我打算买一台电视。

A: Have you made up your mind ?

那你看中那一款了吗?

B: No,not yet. Can you recommend a good one?

还没有。你有好的推荐吗?

A: Well, I heard Sony have launched thinnest LCD TV in the world which measures 9.9 millimetres.

我听说索尼已经发布了最小的液晶电视,它只有9.9cm厚。

B: Sony is a well known brand. Thanks,I will pay attention.

索尼是名牌。 谢谢你的建议,我回去关注的。

A: Not at l we have a cup of coffee?

不客气。去喝杯咖啡怎样?

B: Terrific. Let's go.

太好了。走吧。

  两人英语情景对话翻译短文篇二

Bob: Tom, Adam said it was very cold in New York. He wanted me to tidy up some winter clothes.

汤姆,亚当说纽约很冷,他要我给他收拾一些冬天的衣服。

Tom: Need I help you?

需要我帮助吗?

Bob: Yes, I don’t know what clothes he needs.

要,我不知道他需要什么衣服?

Tom: I think his sweaters and his down coats are what he most needs at this moment.

我想他的毛衣和羽绒服是这个时刻他最需要的。

Bob: Yeah. Do you know where they are kept?

是啊,你知道他放在哪里吗?

Tom: In the big drawer under his desk.

在他书桌下面的那个大抽屉里。

Bob: Really? Oh yeah, they are here.

真的吗?是的,真的在这。

Tom: Let’s pack them up.

把他们打包起来吧。

Bob: Oh, god. It’s so big. I can tell it would be very heavy.

噢,天啊,好大一包,我敢说它一定很重。

Tom: You are right. But Adam needs. Please send this parcel off special delivery.

你是对的,但是亚当需要。请用快递寄送这个包裹吧。

Bob: It’s a huge task.

真是一个巨大的任务。

  两人英语情景对话翻译短文篇三

Lily: They were really born of a couple.

他们真的是天生一对。

Ann: Yes. The groom is my best friend. He said he has fallen in love with her at first sight.

是的,新郎是我的好朋友,他说他对她可是一见钟情啊。

Lily: That’s romantic.

太浪漫了。

Ann: Yeah, I agree. In this modern society, this kind of feeling is rare.

是的,我很赞成,在现代社会里,这样的感情很罕见了。

Lily: The new generations love someone very easily, but they also break very easily and quickly.

新一代的人很容易就爱上一个人,但是他们分开的也很快很轻易。

Ann: That’s right. Love is an emotion that you want to stay with someone for a lifetime.

对的,爱情就是一种你想和某个人一辈子在一起的感情。

Lily: You have excellent insight.

你有很好的见地。

Ann: Ah.. The couple is coming here. I now give the toast to bride and groom.

呃。。新郎和新娘向这边走来了,我现在想新郎和新娘举杯祝贺。

Lily: Me too. We can have a long talk later.

我也是,我们稍后可以好好的聊一聊。

Ann: Fine.

好的。

  两人英语情景对话翻译短文篇四

Salesman: Come on ,everybody! Come here and have a look at my amazing spear and shield.

瞧一瞧,看一看!大家来看我惊人的矛和盾吧!

Customer: Well,they're not bad.

它们看起来不错嘛。

Salesman: Not bad?They are the best! Have you seen my spear?It's the sharpest in the world. My spear could stab through any shield.

不错?它们可是最好的!你瞧见我的矛了没有?它是世界上最锋利的矛了。它可以刺透任何盾。

Customer: Oh,really? Is your shield the best,too?

噢,是吗?那么你的盾也是最好的么?

Salesman: Yes,of course. My shield is the can stop any spear in the world.

当然是了。我的盾是最结实的,它能抵挡住世界上任何矛。

Customer: happens if your spear hits against your shield?

那么......如果用你的矛刺你的盾,结果会怎么样呢?

Salesman: Oh-I forgot about my powerful spear!

噢—我把我自己厉害的矛给忘了。


看了“两人英语情景对话翻译短文”的人还看了:

1.二人英语情景对话带翻译

2.二人英语短对话带翻译

3.关于两人英语情景对话阅读

4.二人英语对话短文精选

5.两人英语对话短文