当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 英语对话范文带翻译 英语口语

英语对话范文带翻译 英语口语

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 5.04K 次

英文对我们来说属于第二语言,在看英语对话或阅读时,如果有相对的中文翻译的话,我们对其意思了理解会更好。下面是本站小编给大家整理的英语对话范文带翻译,供大家参阅!

ing-bottom: 100%;">英语对话范文带翻译 英语口语

  英语对话范文带翻译: GOING TO A DEPARTMENT STORE

Rumei: Dashan, I'm over here. It's great to see you. How do you feel?

如梅:大山,我在这边。见到你我真高兴。你感觉怎么样?

Dashan: I feel fine now. The doctor was right. I really needed to get some rest.

大山:我感觉很好。大夫说得对,我确实需要休息休息。

Yunbo: Hi, Dashan. How are you?

云波:大山,你好。你身体怎么样?

Dashan: Pretty good, thanks.

大山:相当不错,谢谢。

Yunbo: Dashan, have some coffee. My treat.

云波:大山,来喝杯咖啡,我请客。

Dashan: Oh, thanks.

大山:哦,谢谢你。

Yunbo: And here are your cookies, Rumei.

云波:如梅,这是你的曲奇饼。

Rumei: Thanks. Would you like a chocolate cookie?

如梅:大山,你想吃点巧克力饼干吗?

Dashan: No, thanks. I'm not hungry.

大山:不要,谢谢。我不饿。

Yunbo: Dashan, do you have any plans for today?

云波:大山,你今天有什么安排吗?

Dashan: No, I don't have any.

大山:没有。

Rumei: Well, it's a beautiful day. Would you like to join us for a walk?

如梅:那你看,今天天气非常好,你愿意跟我们一起出去走走吗?

Dashan: Yes, I'd like to. I like to walk around in big cities. You can always learn a lot about them.

大山:我愿意,我很喜欢在大城市里转转。这样总是能加深对这些城市的了解。

Yunbo: I agree.

云波:我同意你的看法。

Yunbo: Rumei, what do you think of these window displays?

云波:如梅,你觉得橱窗的展品摆设怎么样?

Rumei: They're wonderful. Oh, look at this clothing store for children. The clothes are very cute and colourful.

如梅:好极了。 嘿,看这家儿童服装店的摆设。那些衣服样子多漂亮,颜色多鲜艳。

Yunbo: This store looks interesting.

云波:这家商店看起来很有意思。

Dashan: Oh, this store is Roots. It's a popular Canadian chain of clothing stores. Roots has stores across Canada and in other parts of the world.

大山:是啊,商场名字是“根”,是在加拿大很有名的服装连锁店,在加拿大全国以至世界各地都有它的分店。

Rumei: Let's go in. I like to browse in interesting stores.

如梅:我们进去看看吧。我喜欢在有意思的商场里浏览、逛游。

Yunbo &Dashan: Okay.

云波&大山:好啊。

Clerk: Hi. May I help you?

售货员:您好。 我能为您效劳吗?

Yunbo: Yes. Can I buy shoes here?

云波:在这里能买到鞋吗?

Clerk: Certainly. We have great leather shoes.

售货员:当然可以,我们店出售质量上乘的皮鞋。

Yunbo: Where's the shoe section?

云波:鞋部在什么地方?

Clerk: It's on the lower level. You can take the stairs at the back of the store.

售货员:在下一层。你们可以走商场后部的楼梯。

Yunbo: Thanks.

云波:谢谢。

Yunbo: What do you think of my hiking boots?

云波:你觉得我的休闲鞋怎么样?

Dashan: I like them. That style is very popular in Canada. Young Canadians like sporty, comfortable clothes.

大山:我觉得挺好。这个式样在加拿大很流行。加拿大的年轻人都爱穿休闲、舒适的衣服。

Rumei: I'm crazy about my new sweatsuit. It's very soft and cosy. And I LOVE your new jacket, Dashan.

如梅:我特别喜欢我刚买的这件运动服,又柔软又舒适。大山,我还特别喜欢你这件刚买的夹克。

Dashan: Thanks for the compliment. I like the jacket, too.

大山:谢谢你的夸奖,我也喜欢。

  英语对话范文带翻译:SHOPPING

Dashan: Excuse me. Where can we find the souvenir store?

大山:请问,礼品店在哪里?

Clerk: Well, Canadian Gifts is on the lower level. It's across from Prime Time Video Rentals.

服务员:噢,礼品店在楼下,在黄金时刻录像出租屋的对面。

Dashan: How do we get to the lower level?

大山:到楼下怎么走?

Clerk: You can take the elevator behind you.

服务员:你可以乘坐你身后的电梯。

Dashan: Thank you.

大山:谢谢你。

Salesperson: Good evening. May I help you?

店员:晚上好。 您想买什么?

Rumei: No, thanks. We're just looking.

如梅:不买什么。只是随便看看。

Dashan: Rumei, how about a SWEATSHIRT for your brother?

大山:如梅,给你的弟弟买件汗衫怎么样?

Rumei: That's a good idea, Dashan.

如梅:大山,这个主意不错。

Salesperson: You can find the sweatshirts next to the jewelry section.

店员:汗衫就在首饰柜台旁边。

Rumei: Thanks. Dashan, what do you think of this orange sweatshirt?

如梅:谢谢。 大山,你觉得这件橘黄色汗衫怎么样?

Dashan: Oh I don't know. I'm not crazy about it. To be honest, Rumei, I don't like the colour orange. I never wear orange. Does your brother like orange?

大山:喔,我说不清。我谈不上喜欢。说句实话,我不喜欢橘黄色。我从来不穿橘黄色的衣服。你的弟弟喜欢橘黄色吗?

Rumei: I don't know.

如梅:我不知道。

Dashan: Do you like this black sweatshirt?

大山:你喜欢这件黑色的汗衫吗?

Rumei: Yes, I do. I like the picture on the front.

如梅:我喜欢。我喜欢胸前的图案。

Yunbo: Me, too.

云波:我也喜欢。

Salesperson: What size do you need?

店员:您想要几号的?

Rumei: Let me see. A medium. My brother is the same size as my husband.

如梅:我想一想。 要中号的。 我弟弟跟我的丈夫一般高。

Salesperson: Here's a medium in black.

店员:这是黑色中号的。

Rumei: Yunbo, please try on this sweatshirt.

如梅:云波,你来穿上试一试。

Salesperson: The black sweatshirts are on sale. They are 30% off.

店员:黑色汗衫现在减价了,优惠30%。

Rumei: It fits perfectly. Great. I love a bargain. I'll take it.

如梅:很合身,太好了。 我愿意买便宜货。我就买这件了。

Dashan: That's a good deal.

大山:那真合算。

Rumei: Dashan, English only.

如梅:大山,只说英语。

Dashan: Sorry Rumei, that's a good deal.

大山:对不起,如梅,我是说你可买上便宜货了。

Salesperson: Will that be cash or charge?

店员:您付现金还是刷卡?

Rumei: Cash

如梅:付现金。