当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 有关简单的英语对话练习

有关简单的英语对话练习

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 6.84K 次

英语综合语言运用能力的培养要求学生多接触多运用英语,情景会话训练是提高学生综合语言运用能力的最好平台。本站小编整理了有关简单的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

有关简单的英语对话练习
  有关简单的英语对话一

Steven is calling his friend Jerry, but Jerry is not in.

史蒂文打电话给他的朋友杰瑞,但杰瑞不在。

Steven: Hello. May I speak to Jerry, please?

史蒂文:你好,杰瑞在吗?

B: Sorry, but he is out for lunch right now.

B:抱歉,他现在出去吃午饭了。

Steven: I see. Can you give me some idea how long he'll be back?

史蒂文:喔,您能告诉我他多久会回来吗?

B: I think he will be back around 2:00. If you like, please leave your name and phone number,I'll have him call you as soon as he comes back.

B:我想他两点钟左右会回来的。如果你愿意,请留下姓名和电话号码,等他一回来,我会请他马上回电。

Steven: That's nice. My name is Steven; my phone number is 6789777. Okay, I'll be waiting for his call. Thank you and bye!

史蒂文:太好了,我叫史蒂文,我的电话号码是6789777。那我就等他的电话。谢谢!再见!

B: My pleasure, bye!

B:不客气,再见!

  有关简单的英语对话二

Steven is calling Susan,but he got the wrongnumber.

史蒂文给苏珊打电话,但却拨错了电话号码。

Steven: Hello. I'd like to speak to Susan.

史蒂文:你好。我想找一下苏珊。

B: I'm sorry, but there's no one here by that name.

B:对不起,这里没有这个人。

Steven: Isn't this the Whites?

史蒂文:这不是怀特家吗?

B: Yes. this is. What number are you calling?

B:是的,这是怀特家。你要打的电话是多少?

Steven: I'm calling 6667777. Maybe my finger slipped and I touched the wrong number.

史蒂文:我要打的电话号码是6667777。也许我的手指滑了一下,按错号了。

B: Sure it is. This is 6666777.

B:确实是,这里是6666777。

Steven: Oh, sorry to have bothered you.

史蒂文:哦,真对不起,打扰您了。

B: It doesn't matter. Bye-bye!

B:没关系。再见!

Steven: Bye!

史蒂文:再见!

  有关简单的英语对话三

The goods are damaged during the shipment. NowSteven is dealing with the claim.

货物在运输过程中被损坏了。现在史蒂文正处理投诉。

Steven: What exactly is the problem with the latestlot?

史蒂文:最近这一批货究竟出了什么问题?

Customer: We are faced with the problem that partof the consignment is unacceptable. We assume that damage occurred during theconsignment was in your care.

客户:我们面临的问题是委托的部分货物无法接收。我们认为货物是在你方保管时受到损害的。

Steven: But we can't accept your damage claim.

史蒂文:但是我们无法办理你的索赔

Customer: Why not?

客户:为什么呢?

Steven: You didn't note the damage on the bill of lading.

史蒂文:你没有在提货单上注明损坏情况。

Customer: I see.

客户:我明白了。


看了“有关简单的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.有关简单英语对话练习

2.简单英语情景对话练习

3.生活中简单英语对话练习

4.简单的英语对话短文

5.有关日常英语对话练习