当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英语故事 > 关于少儿英语故事表演

关于少儿英语故事表演

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.15W 次

幼儿英语故事对激发幼儿学习英语兴趣,培养幼儿的听、说及交际等诸方面的能力有着不可或缺的作用。本站小编分享关于少儿英语故事,希望可以帮助大家!

ing-bottom: 141.59%;">关于少儿英语故事表演
  关于少儿英语故事:郑人买鞋

In the State of Zheng, there was a man who wanted to go into town to buy a pair of new shoes.

郑国,有个人想去城里买一双新鞋子。

Before leaving home, he measured his foot with a piece of straw for size.

他离家前先用一根稻草量了自己的脚,把它当作尺码。

After he arrived at the town and entered a shoeshop, he put his hand into his pocket only to find that in his haste he had left the measurement at home.

他到了城里,走进鞋店,伸手摸口袋,才发现因为急着赶路,把尺码忘在家里了。

Thereupon, he turned round andstarted for home.

于是,他转身就往家里跑。

But when he rushed back to the shoeshop with the measurement, the shop had closed.

可是等他拿着尺码赶回鞋店的时候,店己经关门了。

As a result, he had busied himself for nothing.

结果,他白忙了一阵子,还是没有买到鞋子。

Later, someone asked him: "Were you buying shoes for yourself or for others?"

后来,有人问他:“你是给自己买鞋,还是给别人买?”

He answered: "For myself."

他回答说:“是给我自己。”

Someone else asked him: "Don't you have your feet on yourself?

别人又问他:“脚不是长在你自己身上吗?

You need only to try on shoes with your feet to get the right size.

只要用你的脚去试试鞋的大小,不就可以了吗?

Why did you go back home to fetch the measurement?"

为什么还要回家去拿尺码呢?”

The man of Zheng insisted: "I would rather trust the measurement than my own feet."

那个郑国人坚持说:“我宁愿相信尺码,也不相信自己的脚。”

  关于少儿英语故事:视石为宝

In ancient times, a man of the State of Song picked up a stone in Linzi.

古代,宋国有个人在临淄拾到了一块石头。

He examined it over and over and regarded it as a treasure.

他左看右看,认为这是一件宝贝。

He quickly took it home, wrapped it up in dozens of silk layers, then put it in a leather box.

急忙拿回家去,用丝绢包了起来。包了一层又一层,一连包了几十层,才把它放进皮匣子。

But he still felt uneasy, so he covered the box with dozens of boxes.

但是,他还不放心,在匣子外面又套上匣子,一连套了几十只。

When a man who could identify treasures heard of this, he went at once to this man and asked to have a look at the treasure.

有个识宝的人,一听到这个消息,就马上到他那里,请求看一看这件宝贝。

To be prudent, this man of Song took a bath, burned incense, cleansed his mind, calmed his mood, and went in for self- cultivation for seven days.

那个宋国人,为了慎重起见,熏香沐浴,清心静气,修养了七天,

Then be put on ceremonial robes, respectfully took out the box, and carefully took the stone out of the box.

然后穿上大礼服,恭恭敬敬地请出匣子,小心翼翼地把那块石头从匣子里取出来。

When the man who knew about treasures saw it, he nearly burst into laughter, but quickly covered his mouth with his hand.

那个识宝的人看了,差一点儿笑出声来,连忙用手捂住了嘴巴,贴近他的耳朵。

He whispered close to the other's ear:"This is a piece of stone, as worthless as a tile."

轻轻地告诉他说:“这是一块石头,跟瓦片一样一钱不值!”

The man of Song thought the man who knew about treasures was envious of him and trying to cheat him.

宋国人认为这个识宝的人嫉妒他,在骗他。

Much displeased, he said:

心里很不高兴,他说:

"Merchants always say others' wares are worthless, and doctors always say patients' illnesses are very serious, so that they themselves can make more money. I will not be fooled!"

“做生意的人,总是把别人的货色说得一钱不值;做医生的人,总是把病人的毛病说得非常危险。这都是为了自己可以多赚几个钱。我可不上这个当!”

Thereafter, he treasured this stone even more, and kept it in a very safe place.

从此,他反而更加珍爱这块石头,把它保管得严严实实。

  关于少儿英语故事:不合时尚

n the past, there was a married couple in the State of Lu.

从前,鲁国有这么一对夫妇。

The husband was a shoemaker who made very good shoes.

丈夫是一个鞋匠,鞋子做得很好。

The wife was a good hand at weaving silk.

妻子是一个织绢能手。

One day, the couple decided to go to the State of Yue to make a living.

一天,这两口子商量决定,去越国谋生。

When this news spread around, one man tried to dissuade them:"You had better not go.

这消息一传开,就有一个人去劝他们说:“还是不要去吧。

If you go to the State of Yue to make a living, that would be too bad.

如果你们到越国去谋生,那可糟了。

Over there, you certainly cannot make a living!"

在那里,你们一定会无法生活下去的!”

The couple asked in surprise:"We don't understand what you mean.

他俩奇怪地问:“我们不懂你说的意思!

Each of us has superb craftsmanship.

我们各人有一门手艺。

How is it possible that we couldn't make a living? Don't talk nonsense!"

怎么会生活不了呢?别胡说了!”

Thereupon, the man said to them:"Right. You indeed have superb craftsmanship.

于是,那人对他俩说:“对呀,你们手艺的确很好。

But you probably don't know the situation.

不过你们大概不了解情况吧!

You make shoes for people to wear, but the people in the State of Yue like to go barefootedand do not wear shoes;

你们做了鞋子,原来是给人穿的,可是越国人喜欢赤脚,不穿鞋子,

you weave silk to make hats, but the people there like to have their hair hanging down and donot wear hats.

你们织的丝绢,原来是做帽子用的,可是越国人喜欢披着头发,不戴帽子。

Then, how can you sell the shoes and hats you make?

那么,你们做的鞋子、帽子,怎么卖得出去呢?

Though you are highly skilled, your manual skills are of no use over there.

你们的技艺虽然很高,可是在那里却用不上。

Then how can you make a living?"

到那时候,看你们怎么生活。”

After hearing this, the husband and wife saw the light:

这对夫妻听后,恍然大悟:

"Oh, so our way of thinking is against the current fashion."

“噢,原来我们的想法不合时尚啊!”


看了“关于少儿英语故事”的人还看了:

1.少儿英语故事表演欣赏大全

2.少儿英语故事表演欣赏

3.关于儿童英语故事表演

4.关于幼儿园英语故事表演

5.有关小学生英语故事表演