有關開車實用英語對話
下面本站小編為大家帶來有關開車實用英語對話,歡迎大家閲讀!
開車實用英語對話1:How do you avoid the traffic in the morning?
你怎麼避開早上的交通?
A:How do you avoid the traffic in the morning?
你怎麼避開早上的交通?
B:I always Ieave early
我都提早離開
It's bumper to bumper
塞車啦!
A:How's the south bound traffic?
南下的交通狀況如何?
B:It's bumper to bumper.
塞車啦!
The traffic is jam packed.
道路很塞!
A:The traffic is jam packed.
道路很塞!
B:We need to take the second highway then
那我們得走二號高速公路了!
There was an accident at the city center
往市中心的路上有車禍發生
A:What's wrong?The traffic should be smooth at this hour
怎麼了?這時候的交通應該很順暢才是
B:There was an accident at the city center
往市中心的路上有車禍發生
Do you want to go for a ride?
要不要出去開車兜風?
A:Do you want to go for a ride?
要不要出去開車兜風?
B: weather is perfect for a ride
當然好啊!天氣正適合兜風
It is rush hour now
現在正是高峯時刻
A:Why are you taking another route?
你為什麼改走其他路線?
B:It is rush hour now.I don't want to get stuck in a traffic jam
現在正是高峯時刻我可不想陷入車陣當中
We have to tow away your car
我們得把你的車吊走
A:We have to tow away your car
我們得把你的車吊走
B:Why Just because I double parked
為什麼?就因為我並排停車嗎
There's a "No U Turn" sign
那裏有一個禁止迴轉的標誌
A:Why didn't you do a U turn? The restaurant is right across the street
你怎麼沒有迴轉?餐廳就在馬路的對面
B:There's a "No U Turn" sign
那裏有一個禁止迴轉的標誌
開車實用英語對話2:Where's the nearest gas station
最近的加油站在哪兒?
A:Where's the nearest gas station
最近的加油站在哪兒?
B:It's five kilometers away
在五公里之外!
We need gas
我們需加油了
A:We need gas
我們需加油了
B:What?I just filled it up three days ago
什麼?什麼我前三天才加的
We have a flat tire.
輪胎沒氣了!
A:What's wrong with the car?
車子怎麼了?
B:We have a flat tire.
輪胎沒氣了
Do you know how to change a flat tire?
你會不會換車胎?
A:What do we do now?
我們現在該怎麼辦?
B:Do you know how to change a flat tire?
你會不會換車胎?
could you pass me the spare tire and the jack,please?
請把備胎和千斤頂遞給我
A:could you pass me the spare tire and the jack,please?
請把備胎和千斤頂遞給我
B: else?
好.還要什麼?
We need to put on tire chains
我們得給輪胎上鍊子
A:It's been snowing for a week.
雪下了整整一星期了!
B:We need to put on tire chains
我們得給輪胎上鍊子
Let's go to the auto car wash
去給車子做自動清洗吧
A:Your car needs a good cleaning.
你的車得好好洗洗了
B:Let's go to the auto car wash.
去給車子做自動清洗吧
when was the last time you got your car checked?
你最近一次檢查車子是什麼時候
A:Can you hear something ringing in the engine?
你有沒有聽到引擎那裏的雜音
B:Yes,when was the last time you got your car checked?
有,你最近一次檢查車子是什麼時候
Slow down or you'll get another ticket!
慢一點,要不然你又要被開罰單了
A:Slow down or you'll get another ticket!
慢一點,要不然你又要被開罰單了
B:Am I driving that fast?
我有開這麼快嗎
I'm d you answer it for me?
我正在開車,先幫我接一下好嗎
A:Your phone,George.
你的電話耶,George!
B:I am driving. Could you answer it for me?
我正駕車,請幫我接聽好嗎!
開車實用英語對話3:I'm gonna get my car waxed
我要去給車子上蠟
A:What are you up to
你要去做什麼
B:I'm gonna get my car waxed
我要去給車子上蠟
The exhaust pipe is blocked
因為排氣管塞住了
A:It's diffcult to start my car.
我的車子發動有困難
B:The exhaust pipe is 's why
因為排氣管塞住了。
It needs lubrication.
它需要上潤滑劑。
A:My car is noisy.
我的車好吵!
B:It needs lubrication
它需要上潤滑劑。
John is a careful driver
John是個很謹慎的駕駛
A:John is a careful driver.
John是個很謹慎的駕駛
B:I checks the engine oil,tire pressure and water almost every day.
我知道,他幾乎每天都檢查機油胎壓和水
Excuse me,sir,your indicator aren't working
先生,你的方向燈不亮喔
A:Excuse me,sir,your indicator aren't working
先生,你的方向燈不亮喔
B:Really?I didn't know k you for telling me
真的嗎?我不知道耶!謝謝你告訴我
Somebody scratched my car
有人刮壞我的車
A:oh,my d,what happened to your car
天啊!David,你的車子怎麼了
B:Somebody scratched my car
有人刮壞我的車