出國旅遊預定座位英語口語
如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊英語口語。下面本站小編為大家帶來出國旅遊必備英語口語:預定座位,歡迎大家學習!
1、英語詞彙:el v.刪除,取消
I want to cancel my reservation for mid-day.
我想取消巾午的訂餐。
同義短語:call off
en n.花園
We'd like a table with a view of the garden.
我們要一張可以看到花園景色的餐桌。
nge v.整理,排列
Excuse you arrange a dinner for us?
請問,可以替我們訂個晚宴嗎?反義詞:derange
nsive adj.昂貴的
Do you want an expensive meal?
是不是要高價酒菜?
反義詞:cheap
ume v.消費,消耗,毀掉
She consumed most of time in reading.
她把大部分時間都花在讀書上。
同義詞:exhaust
2、英語短語:of charge 免費
mum price 最低消費
your service 為您服務
forward to 盼望
d the clock 全天候,不分晝夜
ate room 包間
the window 窗邊
ness hours 營業時間
areservation 預訂
10.a best corner 雅座
11.0rder in advance 訂餐
order form 電話預定單
season 高峯期
r charge 茶位費
season 旺季
restaurant 酒樓大廳
17.0ff season 淡季
season 高峯期
and condition(協議的)條款
ing request 座位安排要求
3、英語對話:情景對話1:
Clerk:Good aftermoon!This is Garden I help you?
服務員:下午好!這裏是花園餐館。請問有什麼可以為您效勞?
Jenny:l'd like to reserve a table for two tonight, please.
珍妮:我想在今晚預訂一張兩人桌。
Clerk:For what time?
服務員:請問訂在什麼時間?
Jenny:Around 7:30.
珍妮:大概7點半。
Cferk:May I have your name and telephone number please.
服務員:可以留下您的姓名和聯繫電話嗎?
Jenny:Jenny Green And my number is 357-7109.
珍妮:珍妮·格林。我的電話是357-7109。
Clerk:Would you please spell it?
服務員:請您拼寫一下。
Jenny:J-E-N-N Y G-R-E-E-N.
珍妮:J-E-N-N-Y G-R-E-E-N。
Clerk:Thank you!A taNe for two at 7:30 this evening!
服務員:謝謝!您預訂的是一張今晚7半點的兩人桌。
Jenny:That's right.
珍妮:是的。
lerk:Thank you for calling. We look forward to welcoming you.
服務員:謝謝您致電本店。我們期待您的光臨!
情景對話2
White:Hello, is that the Butterfly Restaurant?
懷特:喂,是蝴蝶餐廳嗎?
Reception:Yes. May I help you?
接待:是的。需要效勞嗎?
White:Yes.l'd like a table for two at 7:00 this evening. Can you arrange it for us?
懷特:是的。我預訂今晚7點鐘的2人餐枱一張,你們能夠為我們安排÷下嗎?
Reception:l'm sorry, sir. There aren't any tables left for 7:00, but we can give you one at 7:30. Would you like to make a reservation at that time?
接待:對不起,先生。今晚7點鐘的座位已經訂滿了,但是我們可以安排您7點半的座位。您覺得安排在那個時間可以嗎?
White:Well,let me see. It seems a little late.
懷特:嗯,讓我想想。這似乎晚了些。
Reception:Usually:,the restaurant will be-quieter at that time, sir.
接待:先生,通常那個時間餐廳比較安靜。
White:That's the truth.
懷特:這倒是事實。
Reception:And we offer free fruit juice then.
接待:並且我們會為那時候來的顧客免費提供果汁。
White:Fine.I change the time t0 7:30.
懷特:好的。那就把時間改在7點半吧。
Reoeption:Very good, sir.A table for two at 7:30 this evening, May l have your name,please?
接待:好的,先生。今晚7點半的一張2人桌。請問您貴姓?
Whie:It's White.
懷特:懷特。
Reception:Thank you very much.
接待:非常感謝。