經典詩歌:我愛我自己I love me
I took myself out on a date
帶上自己去約會,and said I'm looking grand,
我將去尋找酒店。and when I got my courage up
當我鼓起勇氣,
I asked to hold my hand.
我要牽起自己的手。I took me to a restaurant
我帶自己走進一個飯店,and then a movie show.
電影正在播放。I put my arm around me
我用自己的胳膊摟着自己。in the most secluded row.
在最隱蔽處排着隊。I whispered sweetly in my ear
我在自己的耳邊喃喃自語,of happiness and bliss,
帶着快樂與幸福,and then I almost slapped me
我幾乎要打自己,when I tried to steal a kiss.
當我試圖竊取一個吻。Then afterwards I walked me home
之後,我便回家了。and since I'm so polite
因為我非常有禮貌,I thanked me for a perfect date
我感謝自己給了一個完美的日子,and wished myself goodnight.
希望我自己晚安。There's just one little problem
這僅僅只是一個小問題,and it kind of hurts my pride.
它傷害了我的自大,Myself would not invite me in
我自己不會邀請我進來,so now I'm locked outside!
所以我現在被鎖在了外面!