當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 動物相關趣聞點評

動物相關趣聞點評

推薦人: 來源: 閲讀: 2.4W 次

世界上的動物多姿多彩,它們的趣事也數不勝數。大家一起來看看動物有什麼趣聞吧.

動物相關趣聞點評

如果你連續大喊8年7個月6天,產生的聲能可以加熱一杯咖啡。

If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.

(很難説物有所值。)

(Hardly seems worth it.)

如果你不停地放6年9個月的屁,排出的氣體足以製造一顆原子彈。

If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb..

(這還差不多!)

(Now that’s more like it!)

人類心臟產生的壓力足夠把血泵出體外30英尺。

The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.

(老,天,爺!)

(O.M.G.!)

豬的性高潮可以持續30分鐘。

A pig’s orgasm lasts 30 minutes.

(下輩子,我要做豬。)

(In my next life, I want to be a pig.)

蟑螂沒有腦袋可以活9天,最後是餓死的。(恐怖。)

A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death. (Creepy.)

(我還在想豬呢。)

(I’m still not over the pig.)

拿頭撞牆可以每小時消耗150卡路里。

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories a hour

(不要在家嘗試,工作時可以試試。)

(Don’t try this at home, maybe at work)

公螳螂腦袋連着身體時無法交尾。雌螳螂把雄螳螂的頭扯掉是為了過性生活。

The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male’s head off.

(親愛的,我回來啦。這他……?!)

(Honey, I’m home. What the. ..?!)

跳蚤可以跳出它身長350倍的距離那麼遠。如果是人的話可以跳過一個足球場的距離。

The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It’s like a human jumping the length of a football field. (30 minutes… Lucky pig! Can you imagine?)

(30分鐘……豬也太走運了!你能想象嗎?)

The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.

鮎魚有超過27000個味蕾。

(What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?)

(池塘底子上什麼東西那麼有味兒啊?)

Some lions mate over 50 times a day.

有些獅子一天可以交配50次以上。

(I still want to be a pig in my next life…quality over quantity)

(來世我還是想當豬。質量比數量重要。)

Butterflies taste with their feet.(Something I always wanted to know.)

蝴蝶用腳嘗味兒。

The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue. (Hmmmmmm……)

(我可真感興趣。)

Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people.

人體最強壯的肌肉是舌頭。

(If you’re ambidextrous, do you split the difference?)

(嗯……)

Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.(Okay, so that would be a good thing)

右捺子平均比左撇子長壽9歲。

A cat’s urine glows under a black light.

(如果你左右開弓的話,是不是應該取平均壽命啊?)

(I wonder who was paid to figure that out?)

大象是唯一不會跳的動物。

An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.

(好吧,其實這是件好事。)

( I know some people like that.)

貓尿會在黑光燈下發亮。

Starfish have no brains

(我想知道誰拿了經費之後在研究這事兒啊?)

(I know some people like that too.)

鴕鳥的眼睛比腦子大。

Polar bears are left-handed.(If they switch, they’ll live a lot longer)

(我認識幾個這樣的人。)

Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.

海星沒有大腦。

(What about that pig??)

(這樣的人我也認識幾個。)

北極熊都是左撇子。

(它們要是換手的話,可以多活很久。)

只有人和海豚會為了快感做愛。

(那豬呢?)