外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第102期:商標轉讓
Transfer the trademark
商標轉讓A:Good morning, Mr. Li. I've come to discuss the trademark transfer with you.
A:早上好,李先生。我今天來是和你商討商標轉讓的事的。B:Is that so?
B:是嗎?
A:Yes, since the plant installation consists of your equipment, we hope to use your trademark.
A:是的,由於我們工廠是用你們的設備裝備起來的,所以我們希望用你們的商標。B:As you know, our trademark is known all over the world.
B:你知道,我們的商標在世界上聲譽很好。A:Then how much will you ask for it?
A:那麼你們要價多少?B:$ 55,000.
B:5.5萬美金。A:That's too high a price! Would you please cut it by 30%?
A:這個價太高了。你們能降低30%嗎?B:I am afraid we can't accept that.
B:恐怕我方不能接受這個價格。A:But the price you asked for is too high; would you cut it a little bit for our good partnership'sake?
A:但是你要的價實在太高了,鑑於我們之間良好的合作,你能在稍微降點價嗎?B:In that case, the lowest price we can accept is $ 50,000.
B:那樣的話,我們能接受的最大價格就是5萬美金了。A:OK, we'll discuss about the price and let you know when we make a decision.
A:好吧,我回去再討論一下這個價位,有決定了就通知您。