職場英文口語 第139期:對付棘手員工(3)
And you could say "I'm finding it very difficult to work with this person."
你可以説“我發現很難和這個人一起工作。”Right. I'll try.
好的,我試試。There's Paul now… Paul, could I have a word please?
保羅來了,保羅,我能跟你説幾句話嗎?
Of course, Anna. Let's go in my office.
當然了,安娜。去我的辦公室吧。Now, how can I help?
我能幫你做什麼?Err, well, it's Rachel.
是關於瑞秋。Yes, amazing woman. Mr Socrates' favourite.
是的,出色的女性,蘇格拉底先生的最佳員工。I know… but I'm finding it difficult to work with her.
我知道,但我發現很難和她一起工作。Oh why's that?
為什麼這麼説?I'm a bit concerned that she's made a mistake and it might affect our business.
我有點擔心她做了錯事,這可能會影響我們的生意。Golly gosh. Really? ! Why's that?
上帝。真的嗎?為什麼這麼説?Well, she's ordered second-hand oranges for our new client in France.
她定了二手橙子給我們的法國新客户。That's marvellous… isn't it?
這太棒了,不是嗎?Well, I asked her not to.
我讓她別這麼做。They wanted lemons… new Imperial Lemons.
他們想要檸檬,新型皇家檸檬。Ah… not so marvellous. Anything else?
並不這麼好。還有什麼?Well, speaking personally, I don't think she's pulling her weight.
就個人來説,我認為她沒有做好份內的工作。She doesn't seem to do any work and just keeps going out to buy cappuccinos.
她似乎什麼工作也沒做,只是出去買卡布奇諾。Well, that's just not on.
這太讓人無法接受了。Look Anna, I will look into this straight away and see if I can sort this out.
安娜,我會馬上調查的,看看我能否解決。Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
謝謝你提醒我。Now, I think you've earned a custard cream.
我想你可以來個蛋奶奶油餅乾。