當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語會話

商務英語會話

推薦人: 來源: 閲讀: 2.84W 次

商務英語是以適應職場生活的語言要求為目的,內容涉及到商務活動的方方面面。接下來本站小編為大家整理了商務英語會話,希望對你有幫助哦!

商務英語會話

  商務英語會話一:面見客户

雙方公司都有進行貿易的意向。在初步的接觸之後,雙方打算進行更深一步的溝通。來看看Brian 是怎麼和Jonathan 溝通的吧。

Brain: Mr. Sun, I'd like you to meet Mr. Jonathan Mitchell, sales manager of Northern Reflections of Canada. Mr. Mitchell, Mr. Steven Sun, general manager of Apex Trading.

孫先生,讓我為你介紹加拿大Northern Reflections的業務經理Jonathan Mitchell先生。Mitchell先生,這是Steven孫,Apex貿易公司的總經理。

Steven: It's very nice to finally meet you, Mr. Mitchell - after so many phone calls and faxes. Here is my business card. .

多次電話、傳真往返之後,非常高興終於見到您,Mitchell先生,請收下我的名片。

Jonathan: Thank you very much, Mr. Sun. Please accept mine. And please, call me Jonathan.

謝謝您,孫先生。也請收下我的名片,叫我Jonathan就行了。

Brain: If you don't mind, Jonathan, while you and Mr. Sun get acquainted, I'd like to check the arrangements for the meeting.

如果你不介意,Jonathan,在你和孫先生互相認識時,我先失陪,看看會議安排得如何。

Jonathan: You're certainly on top of things, Brian.

Brian,一切當然在你掌握之中!

Steven: You'll find Mr. Brian Taylor is a force to be reckoned with at Apex Trading.

您會發現Brian Taylor先生是Apex貿易公司的大將。

Brain: Thanks for the vote of confidence, Mr. Sun. Ill be right back.

孫先生,謝謝你的信任,我馬上回來。

Jonathan: He appears to be a top-notch young man, Mr. Sun. Talent and enthusiasm like that is hard to find.

孫先生,他看起來是個有為的青年,很難找到像他這樣有才幹、有熱忱的人。

Steven: He's doing a great job for us. And please, call me Steven.

他在公司表現不凡。請叫我Steven就行了。

Jonathan: Steven, can you tell me in a nutshell what the retail market is like in Taiwan?

Steven,你可以簡單地告訴我台灣零售市場的現況嗎?

Steven: Well, as per capita income goes up and up, the growth sector seems to be in the high-end.

唔,由於每人的平均收入不斷地增高,市場的發展領域似乎偏向於高價位商品。

Jonathan: Retail is going upscale here? Taiwan is certainly growing more quickly than I had imagined.

此地的零售走入高價位了?台灣的發展比我想象得要快多了。

  商務英語會話二: 參觀工廠

A: Would you like to look around our factory some time?

什麼時候來看看我們的工廠吧?

B: That's a good idea.

好啊。

A: I can set up a tour next week.

我可以安排在下個禮拜參觀。

B: Just let me know which day.

決定好哪一天就告訴我。

A: Thanks for coming today.

謝謝您今天的光臨。

B: I've been looking forward to this.

好久以前就想來看看你們的工廠了。

A: You'll have to wear this hard hat for the tour.

參觀時必需戴上這安全帽。

B: This one seems a little small for me.

這頂我戴好像小了一點。

A: Here, try this one.

喏,試試這一頂。

B: That's better.

B:好多了。

A: We can start at any time you're ready.

只要你準備好了,我們隨時可以開始。

B: I'm all set.

B:我都準備好了。

A: The tour will take about an hour and a half. We can start over here.

這次參觀大概需要一個半小時。我們可以從這裏開始。

B: I'll just follow you.

我跟着你就是。

A: Please stop me if you have any questions.

有任何問題,請隨時叫我停下來。

B: I will.

好的。

A: Watch your head as you go through the door there.

經過那兒的門時,小心別撞倒頭。

B: Thank you.

B:謝謝。

A: That's the end of the tour.

參觀就此結束了。

B: It was very informative.

真是獲益良多。

A: Just let me know if you want to bring anyone else.

如果你要帶別人來,請隨時通知我。

B: I'd like to have my boss go through the plant some day.

我真想叫我老闆哪天也過來看看。

  商務英語會話三:貨品問題

A: I want to see the one responsible for selling typewriters.

我想見負責銷售打字機的人。

B: My name is Wang. I'm the Sales Manager of this company.

我姓王,是本公司銷售部的經理。

A: Well, look here, Mr. Wang. Six new typewriters were delivered to my college yesterday afternoon and only three of them work properly.

那好,王先生你看,昨天下午送到我們學院的6台打字機,只有3台是好的。

B: Oh, I'm sorry about that.

噢,真抱歉。

A: What are you going to do about it?

這件事你們怎麼處理?

B: Well, I'll send a mechanic to repair them immediately.

我會馬上派修理工上門修理。

A: Good, and I hope you'll make sure that it doesn't happen again.

好吧,我希望你保證以後不再發生類似事件。

B: I'll certainly look into that.

我一定查清楚這件事。

A: Thank you, Mr. Wang. Goodbye.

謝謝,王先生。再見。

B: Goodbye.

再見。