有關短篇的英語小笑話閲讀
笑話作為一種城市化的民間口頭創作體裁,是一種重要的交際手段。小編精心收集了有關短篇的英語小笑話,供大家欣賞學習!
有關短篇的英語小笑話篇1A man was wandering around in a field ,
有名男子在田野裏徘徊
thinking about how good his wife had been to him and how fortunate he was to have her,
心裏想着他的老婆對他有多麼好,他多麼幸運擁有她。
He asked God,"Why did you.make her so kind hearted?"
他問上帝:“你為什麼要把她造得這麼心地善良?”
The Lord responded,"So you could love her ,my son."
主響應説:“我兒 呀,這樣你就會愛她呀。”
"Why did you make her so good looking?"
“你為什麼要把她造得這麼貌美呢?”
"So you could love her,my son ."
“我兒呀,這樣你就會愛她呀。”
"Why did you make her such a good cook?"
“你為什麼要把她造成一個很會做飯菜的人呢?”
"So you could love her,my son."
“我兒呀,這樣你就會愛她呀。”
The man thought about this.
這名男子想了一下這件事。
Then he said ," I don't mean to seem ungrateful or anything,but,why did you make her sostupid? "
然後他説:“我並不是有意好像我不知好歹,或是什麼的,可是,你為什麼把她造得這麼笨?”
"So she could love you,my son."
“ 我兒呀,這樣她就會愛你呀。”
有關短篇的英語小笑話篇2Helen was on her deathbed ,
海倫躺在她臨終的病牀上奄奄一息。
with her husband Jack at her side.
她的丈夫陪在她的身旁。
He held her cold hand and tears silently streamed down his face.
他握着她冰冷的手,淚水靜靜地從他的臉上流下來。
Her pale lip moved. "Jack," she said,"
她蒼白的嘴脣顫動着。她説:“傑克,”
Hush," he quickly interrupted, "Don't talk."
他很快就打斷説:“噓,不要説話。”
But she insisted,"Jack,"she said in her tired voice.
但是她堅持要説。她以疲憊的聲音説:
"I have to talk.I must confess.”
“傑克,我一定要説。我必須向你坦白。”
"There is nothing to confess,"said the weeping Jack.
滿臉淚水的傑克説:“沒什麼好坦白的。
"It's all ything's all right."
沒關係。一切都沒事。”
"No,No!I must die in peace.I must confess,Jake ,that I have been unfaithful to you."
“不,不,我必須死得安心。我一定要坦白我對你不忠;紅杏出牆。”
Jack stroked her hand .
傑克撫摸着她的手。
"Now ,Helen,don't be concerned.I know all about it," he sobbed.
他啜泣着説:“海倫 ,現在你不要擔心了。我全部都知道了。
"Why else would I poison you ?"
不然我為什幺要毒死你呀?"
有關短篇的英語小笑話篇3A man has a heart attack and is brought to the hospital ER.
有一名男子患有心贓病,被送往醫院急診室。
The doctor tells him that he will not live unless he has a heart transplant right away.
醫生告訴他,除非他立刻接受心臟移植,否則他就活不成。
Another doctor runs into the room and says,
另外一名,醫生跑進急診室説:
"you are in luck,two hearts just became avaible ,so you will get to choose which one belongs to an attorney and the other to a social worker."
“你真幸運,剛好有兩個心臟可移植,所以你要選擇你要哪一個心臟。一個是屬於律師,另一個是屬於社會工作者。”
The man quickly responds,"the attorney's ."
這名男子很快響應説:“律師的。”
The doctor says,"Wait!Don't you want to know a little about them before you make yourdecision?"
醫生説:“等等!你不想在你做決定之前瞭解一下他們嗎?”
The man says,"I already know all know that social workers are bleeding hearts andthe attorney's probably never used his I will take attorney's!"
這名男子説:“我已經知道夠了。大家都知道社會工作者都是流血的(有同情心的)心臟,而律師的心臟可能從來都不曾用過他的。所以我選擇律師的心臟。"
看了“有關短篇的英語小笑話”的人還看了:
1.有關簡單短小英語小笑話閲讀
2.關於短一點的英語小笑話閲讀
3.關於短篇英文笑話閲讀
4.簡短英語小笑話閲讀
5.關於短篇英文小笑話短文
6.短一點的英文小笑話閲讀