當前位置

首頁 > 英語閲讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 關於愛情的英文詩歌大全

關於愛情的英文詩歌大全

推薦人: 來源: 閲讀: 3.1W 次

愛情只是一種感覺,而這感覺會隨時日、心境而改變。如果你的所謂最愛離開你,請你耐心地等候一下,讓時日慢慢沖洗,讓心靈慢慢沉澱,你的苦就會慢慢淡化。不要過分憧憬愛情的美,不要過分誇大失戀的悲。小編精心收集了關於愛情的英文詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!

關於愛情的英文詩歌大全
  關於愛情的英文詩歌篇1

the beautiful night 美麗的夜晚

——johann wolfgang von goethe

——約翰·沃爾夫岡·歌德

now i leave this cottage lowly,

現在我憂鬱地離開了這小屋,

where my love hath made her home,

我的愛人曾在這裏居住,

and with silent footstep slowly

她曾在這幽暗的樹林裏徘徊,

through the darksome forest roam,

緩慢的腳步沒有聲息。

luna breaks through oaks and bushes,

月神突開橡樹與灌木的重圍,

zephyr hastes her steps to meet,

西風加速了她去約會的腳步,

and the waving birch-tree blushes,

白樺樹的浪濤泛着紅光,

scattering round her incense sweet. grateful are the cooling breezes

在她周圍撒下醉人而甜蜜的芬芳。 這美麗的夏夜,涼風習習,

of this beauteous summer night,

如此怡人。

here is felt the charm that pleases,

感受着這裏令人歡愉的魅力,

and that gives the soul delight.

靈魂裏也浸滿了喜悦。

boundless is my joy; yet, heaven,

我的歡樂無窮;可是,上蒼啊,

willingly i'd leave to thee

我寧願捨棄你這樣的

thousand such nights, were one given

一千個美麗的夜晚,也要換回

by my maiden loved to me!

我心愛姑娘給予的一夜。

  關於愛情的英文詩歌篇2

love's fidelity 愛的忠誠【意】彼得拉克

《上善若水·譯》

set me whereas the sun doth parch the green

置我於太陽炙烤的綠茵,

or where his beams do not dissolve the ice

或陽光難以消融的寒冰,

in temperate heat, where he is felt and seen

或人們感覺温暖的環境,

in presence prest of people mad or wise

受壓眾生或愚昧或聰明。

set me in high, or yet in low degree

即便我顯達,抑或是微賤,

in longest night, or in the shortest day

白天短暫還是長夜漫漫,

in clearest sky. or where clouds thickest be

烏雲密佈或是氣清天藍,

in lusty youth, or when my hairs are grey

年輕力壯還是白髮斑斑。

set me in heaven, in earth, or else in hell

即便在地獄、天堂或人間

in hill or dale, or in the foaming flood

在丘陵、山谷或海浪滔天,

thrall, or at large, alive whereso i dwell

無論自由或被奴役摧殘,

sick or in health, in evil fame or good

疾病、健康、不幸還是平安。

hers will i be; and only with this thought

我心有所屬;唯有長思念,

content myself although my chance be nought

機會雖渺茫,知足心滿滿。

by petrarca 彼得拉克

  關於愛情的英文詩歌篇3

Suffered for love such woe have I

為了愛情,我承受了幾度煎熬

——Hafiz ——哈菲茲

Suffered for love such woe Have I, that ask not;

Drunk parting's poison so Have I, that ask not.

別問我,為了愛情承受了幾度煎熬,

別問我,分別的苦酒我又喝了多少。

Travelled have I the worls And now a charmer

Chosen, so sweet of show Have I, that ask not.

尋遍天涯終於找到了迷人的女子,

別問我,她有多麼甜美讓我追隨。

After the dust of that Her door for longing,

Eyes on such wises aflow Have I, that ask not.

為了門上的灰塵我在門前彷徨,

別問我,我的眼淚為何流淌。

With this mine ear, from out Her mouth, yest'reven,

Such sweet words hearkened, lo! Have I, that ask not.

昨晚,她把嘴脣湊到我的耳邊,

別問我,她説了多少密語甜言。

At me why bite the lip, As saying,"speak not?"

A ruby bitten, know, Have I, that ask not.

為何咬我的嘴脣,説:“別出聲?”

別問我,我是多麼的煩惱和無助。

Without thee, in my cell Of beggary suffered

Vexations such, heigho! Have I, that ask not.

沒有你,我在乞丐似的小屋裏受苦,

別問我,我是多麼的煩惱和無助。

An exile in the way Of love, like Hafiz,

Reached such a stage, I trow, Have I, that ask not.

在愛的路上流浪的我,就像哈菲茲,

別問我,我是怎麼走到了這步田地。


看了“關於愛情的英文詩歌”的人還看了:

1.關於愛情的英文詩欣賞

2.關於愛情的英文詩歌大全

3.關於愛情的經典詩英文版

4.有關於愛情的英文詩欣賞

5.關於愛情的中英文詩歌