當前位置

首頁 > 英語閲讀 > 英語散文 > 英文口語對話短文帶翻譯

英文口語對話短文帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閲讀: 3.23K 次

初中英語對話教學是整個初中英語教學中培養學生口頭交際能力的一個必不可少的組成部分,而培養學生的口頭交際能力是初中英語的主要目的之一。小編精心收集了英文口語對話短文帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 67.66%;">英文口語對話短文帶翻譯
  英文口語對話短文帶翻譯1

停車 對話

Steve wanted to park his car. Suddenly he found a car preempting the parking space. Now he is having a conversation with the car owner about the matter.

史蒂文想要停車,突然他發現一輛車搶先佔了車位。此刻他正和車主交涉此事。

Steven: Excuse me, I'm afraid you've parked in the wrong spot.

史蒂文:對不起,恐怕您停錯位置了。

Car owner: Oh, really? Isn't this spot C408?

車主:這不是C408號停車位嗎?

Steven: No, it's D408, my parking space. I have already paid for it.

史蒂文:不是,這是D408號,是我的停車位。我早已付過款。

Car owner: I'm sorry, I must have been confused. I had thought it's C section, but actually it's D section. I'll move my car right away.

車主:對不起,我一定是弄混了。 我原以為這是C區,而實際上是D區。我馬上把車開走。

Steven: It's no big deal. Thank you.

史蒂文:沒事兒。謝謝。

  英文口語對話短文帶翻譯2

保養維修 對話

Steven drives his car out. Unfortunately there is something wrong with his car. He has to find agarage to have his car repaired.

史蒂文開車出門,不幸的是車子出毛病了,他必須找一個汽車修理廠來修下車。

Steven: Excuse me. There is something wrong with my car. Can you help me check it?

史蒂文:打擾一下,我的車出毛病了。你能幫我檢查一下嗎?

Repairman: Of course. I will check it for you at once.

修理工:當然可以。我馬上幫你檢查一下。

Steven: My car won't start; I don't know why;it just won't crank up.

史蒂文:我的車發動不了,我不知道為什麼,它就是發動不起來。

Repairman: There is hardly any water in the radiator. It's dangerous, sir! You could breakdown because of the heat, you know.

修理工:水箱面沒有水了。先生,這很危險的。你該知道它會因為過熱而損壞的。

Steven: Please fill it up with water, then. Could you check my tyres, too? I think they need air.

史蒂文:那就加點水吧。你能幫我也檢查一下輪胎嗎?我想輪胎需要充氣了。

Repairman: No problem, sir. Should I check the air in the spare tyre as well?

修理工:沒問題,先生。還要找幫你檢查下備用胎嗎?

Steven: I don't think so. It's brand-new.

史蒂文:我覺得沒必要,備用胎是全新的。

Repairman: Shall I clean the wind shield for you?

修理工:還要我給你清潔一下擋風玻璃嗎?

Steven: Yes. You had better make the car start after you do it. I'm afraid it still can't start.

史蒂文:好的,在你清潔完後最好幫我發動一下汽車,我擔心仍發動不起來。

Repairman: OK. I promise you that it will be OK.

修理工:好的。我保證汽車沒問題

  英文口語對話短文帶翻譯3

交通違規 對話

Steven ran the stop sign. Now a Traffic police is talking about the violation.

史蒂文闖了指示牌。此刻一位交警正和他説交通違規的事情

Traffic police: You ran the stop sign. May I see your driver's licence, please?

交警:你闖了停車指示牌,請出示您的駕駛執照。

Steven : Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see the stop sign at the corner. I didn't mean it.

史蒂文:很對不起,不過我剛才沒看到拐彎的地方有個停車指示牌。我不是有意要闖的。

Traffic police: That doesn't justify your violation. May I see your licence, please?

交警:這並不能為你違反交通規則的事實開脱。能出示您的駕駛執照嗎?

Steven : Oh, sorry, I don't have it on me. Honestly. I forgot it at the house. But I have theinsurance policy with me. Here it is.

史蒂文:哦,對不起,我身上沒帶駕照。我把駕照忘在家裏了,不過我帶了車的保險。給你。

Traffic police: Well, sir, your insurance looks good, but I still have to write you a ticket.

交警:您的保險沒什麼問題,先生。不過我還是得給你開罰單。

Steven : I understand, officer. I guess it's just not my day today. I will accept the fine.

史蒂文:我明白,長官。我想今天是倒黴的日子,我接受罰款。


看了“英文口語對話短文帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯精選

2.關於英語對話短文帶翻譯

3.英語對話範文帶翻譯精選

4.兩人英語情景對話帶翻譯

5.關於英語對話小短文加翻譯