当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 有关家人情景对话

有关家人情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 3.05W 次

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小编为大家带来日常生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

有关家人情景对话

有关家人情景对话1:

Man:You really look familiar.

你看起来很面熟。

Woman:Really? My name is Gretchin Hammer. What is your name?

真的?我叫格蕾琴·哈默,请问贵姓大名?

Man:My name is Phillip Hammer. I think we are related. Who is your dad?

我叫菲利普·哈默,我想我们是亲戚,请问令尊是?

Woman:Jacob Hammer. He is ori ginally from Holland.

雅各布·哈默,他出生于荷兰

Man:That's my uncle. You're my cousin! Hi cousin!

那是我伯父,你是我的堂妹!你好,堂妹!

Woman:It's really a small world, isn't it! The Hammer family isn't very big.

世界还真小!哈默家族并不大。

Man:It really is. Do you have time to eat dinner and catch up?

没错。有空吃顿晚餐聊聊吗?

Woman:I always make time for family.

如果是有关亲人的事,我永远都有时间。

有关家人情景对话2:

Man:I've been chosen to plan the next family reunion.

我被指派负责筹划下次家族聚会。

Woman:Fun for you! Do you get to do anything you want?

那很有意思!你可以完全按照你的想法来做吗?

Man:Yep. And I should start planning now.

可以,而且我现在就要开始计划了。

Woman:Does everyone usually show up for your family reunions?

通常每个人都会出席家族聚会吗?

Man:Just about. There are at least a few hundred in our immediate family alone.

几乎,直系血亲至少有好几百人。

Woman:How many days will the reunion be?

这样的聚会持续几天?

Man:Usually it's at least five days and four nights.

通常至少五天四夜。

Wonnan:This is going to be a major production for you!

看来这是一个大工程!

 有关家人情景对话3:

Man:Hey Annie, who is this picture of?

嘿,安妮,画中的这个人是谁?

Woman:Oh, that's my great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfathe.

喔,那是我的曾曾曾曾曾曾曾祖父。

Man:I think you can say your seventh great grandfather! Cutie! What's his name?

我想你是指七代的曾祖父!真俏皮的说法!他叫什么名字?

Woman:Peter Madsen. A great man if I do say so myself.

彼得一马德森。我认为他是个伟大的人。

Man:Nice pun. What is it you actmire about him most?

说得好,你最敬佩他哪一点?

Woman:He loved his family and his countrymen and his freedom.

他爱他的家人、他的同胞,还有自由。

Man:He looks like a very personable man.

他看起来是个优雅的绅士。

Woman:He was. He was friendly toward and showed concern for everyone he met.

饨的确是,他很亲切,关心所有见到的人。

 有关家人情景对话4:

Man:I would like you to meet my family. Can you come to dinner next week at my parents' place?

我想请你见见我的家人,下星期可以到我父母家共进晚餐吗?

Woman:Yeiks! Do they know anything about me?

天啊!他们知道我的事吗?

Man:Actually, I've told them a lot about you. They are excited to meet you.

事实上,我告诉他们很多有关你的事,能见到你他们很兴奋。

Woman:I'm a little nervous!

我有点紧张!

Man:I think you'll like them. My family is pretty laid back.

我想你会喜欢他们,我的家人很随和。

Woman:How many people will be there at dinner?

有多少人会出席?

Man:Let's see. there's my mom and dad and my two brothers and one of my sisters.

我想想,有我老妈、我老爸和两个弟弟,还有我其中一个妹妹。

Woman:That's good, I'm usually more comfortable in bigger families.

那不错,我在比较大的家庭里通常比较安心。