当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 出海关英语对话

出海关英语对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 7.93K 次

过海关时,会进行哪些英语对话你知道吗?下面是本站小编给大家整理的出海关英语对话,供大家参阅!

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">出海关英语对话
  出海关英语对话1

Your passport and declaration card, please.

请出示护照和申报单。

This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.

这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。

Do you have anything to declare?

是否有任何东西需要申报?

Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?

No, I don't.

没有。

Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

是的,我带了两瓶酒。

Please open this bag.

请打开这个袋子。

The camera is for my personal use.

这个相机是我私人使用的。

What are these?

这些东西是做何用?

ou'll have to pay duty on this.

你必须为这项物品缴付税金。

These are for my personal use.

这些是我私人使用的东西。

Do you have any other baggage?

你还有其它行李吗?

These are gifts for my friends.

这些是给朋友的礼物。

O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit. 好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员

  出海关英语对话2

1. Our baggage has cleared customs. 我们的行李已经通过了安全检查。

2. Do you have any liquor or cigarettes? 您携带任何酒类和香烟了吗?

3. Where will the customs procedure take place? 海关手续在哪儿办理?

4. Put your carry-on baggage on the belt, please. 请您把随身携带的行李放在传动带上。

5. We were lucky, and we just zipped through the customs. 我们运气好,一下子就通过了海关。

6. May I have a customs declaration form, please? 请给我一份海关审报表,好吗?

7. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit. 请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。

8. The courier assisted the tourists at the customs check point. 导游帮助游客通过海关检查通道。

9. Sometimes cumbersome procedures at customs offices create delays. 有时海关的复杂手续造成拖拉现象。

10. You must go through customs inspection if you transfer in Los Angeles. 如果您在洛杉矶转机,需要在那通过海关检查。

11. May I see your passport, your customs and health declaration forms, please? 请您出示护照、海关申报表和体检表,好吗?

12. What's the maximum amount of wine you're allowed to take through customs duty-free? 海关允许你携带酒品的最高免税额是多少?

13. If you have more than the duty-free allowance or prohibited goods, you go through the red channel and declare them to a customs officer. 如果你携带的东西超出免税范围或属于禁带的物品,你就得从红色通道通过并向海关官员申报物品。

14. Please fill out this certificate of Entrustment, so that when your baggage arrives, we can go through the customs formalities for you. 请您填写一张委托书,这样行李抵达后,我们可以代您接受海关检查。

请出示护照和申报单。 Your passport and declaration card, please.

you have anything to declare?

是否有任何东西需要申报?

No, I dont.没有。

se open this bag.请打开这个袋子。

are these?这些东西是做何用?

e are for my personal use.这些是我私人使用的东西。

e are gifts for my friends.这些是给朋友的礼物。

is a souvenir that Im taking to xx.这是我要带去xx的当地纪念品。

you have any liquor or cigarettes?你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗? Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.是的,我带了两瓶酒。

camera is for my personal use.这个相机是我私人使用的。

'll have to pay duty on this.你必须为这项物品缴付税金。

you have any other baggage?你还有其他行李吗?

25.O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit. 请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。

  出海关英语对话3

Officer: May I see your passport please?

海关人员:我可以看一下您的护照吗?

Henry: Sure, Here you are. And this is the declaration form.

亨利:当然,给您。这是入境申请表。

Officer: What's the purpose of your visit?

海关人员:请问您此行的目的是什么?

Henry: I'm here on business.

亨利:我来这儿履行公务。

Officer: This visa is good for two weeks. How long will you be staying?

海关人员:您的签证期限是两个星期,你打算待多长时间?

Henry: For ten days.

亨利:10天以后就回去了。

Officer: And you will do some traveling while you are here?

海关人员:这期间您会去旅行吗?

Henry: Yes, I want to spend a couple days for traveling. I have friends there I will visit. 亨利:是的,我要去拜访朋友。

Officer: What do you have in the bag, sir?

海关人员:先生,请问您的包里有些什么?

Henry: Just camera, clothes, and some books.

亨利:只是照相机、衣服和一些书籍。

Officer: Would you mind opening the bag for me?

海关人员:请您把包打开让我看看行吗?

Henry: Alright.

亨利:好的。

Officer: OK. Enjoy your trip, sir.

海关人员:可以了。祝您旅途愉快,先生。

Henry: Thank you.

亨利:谢谢。