當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語閱讀技巧 > Quora精選:如何才能快速睡着?

Quora精選:如何才能快速睡着?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.93W 次

Quora精選:如何才能快速睡着?

What are the best ways of falling asleep quickly?

快速入睡最好的方法是什麼?


獲得42.4k好評的回答@Elias Edgren:

Here’s the 6 steps I take to fall asleep quickly and get a good night’s sleep.

以下是我快速入睡而且睡得好的6個步驟。


1. Make Your Bedroom Pitch Black

1.臥室漆黑


Our brain associate darkness with night, and light with day. Being in a bright room filled with screens decreases melatonin production and makes your body believe it’s daytime.

我們的大腦會把黑暗和夜晚、光和白天聯繫在一起。在滿是屏幕的明亮房間裏體內褪黑素會減少,身體認爲仍然是白天。


2. Make Your Bedroom Quiet

2.臥室保持安靜


Sounds can also decrease your sleep quality and wake you up. Get earplugs if you don’t have control over your environment.

聲音也會降低睡眠質量並把你弄醒。如果無法控制周圍環境就戴上耳塞。


3. Sleep in the Perfect Temperature

3.室內溫度適宜睡眠


The ideal sleep temperature is about 65-70°F (18-21 °C).

理想的睡眠溫度約是65-70°F (18-21 °C)。


4. Block Blue Light

4.躲開藍光


The blue light from devices like phones, TVs and computers decrease melatonin production. The best thing would be to not use devices 3 hours before bedtime, but we all know that’s not going to happen. Fortunately, tech can help us by removing most blue light from the screen. Here’s the free programs for all devices and platforms:

來自電話、電視和電腦等電子產品的藍光會減少體內的褪黑素,最好睡前3小時內不用這些設備,但我們都知道這不可能。幸運的是,科技能幫我們從屏幕上移除大部分藍光。下面就是所有電子產品和平臺都能用的免費程序:


Windows, OS and Linux people: download .

Windows, OS and Linux用戶下載。


Android people: download the app Twilight.

安卓用戶下載應用程序Twilight。


To maximize the benefits, buy a pair of blue blocking glasses. They're good for blocking blue light coming from lamps and devices where these apps aren't available. You'll look dorky, but they can increase sleep quality by 50%.

爲了在最大程度上保證睡眠質量,可以買一副防藍光眼鏡,它可以很好地阻擋來自燈和不能用這些應用程序的電子產品的藍光。雖然看起來不怎麼時髦,但可以使睡眠質量提高50%。


5. Be Smart About What You Eat and Drink

5.注意飲食


What you consume can affect your sleep significantly. Here’s some suggestions on what to eat to get a great night’s sleep:

飲食對睡眠有很大影響。下面是幾條關於改善夜間睡眠的飲食建議:


Cut out caffeine 6 hours before you go to bed.

睡前6小時內不喝含咖啡因飲品。


Stop drinking liquids 1 hour before bedtime.

睡前1小時不喝東西。


Skip the nightcap: It can make you fall asleep faster, but decreases sleep quality.

睡前不喝酒:雖然喝酒入睡快,但會降低睡眠質量。


6. Wind Down and Clear Your Head

6.放鬆並清空大腦


Here’s are 3 habits that has countless benefits.

下面這3個習慣好處多多。


Gratitude: Write down 3 things you're grateful for every morning, or before you go to sleep. It's proven to make you more relaxed, healthy and happy - and seem to increase sleep quality by 25%.

感恩:每天早晨或睡前寫下3件你感激的事。經證明這樣做會使你更放鬆、更健康、更幸福,睡眠質量會提高25%。


Meditation: Meditation then calms you down and gives you a simple thing to focus on: your breath. Just observe yourself breathing - feel the air coming in and going through your body. Then feel it flowing out.

冥想:冥想能使你冷靜下來,使你只能把注意力集中在一件簡單的事上:你的呼吸。只關注自己的呼吸——感覺空氣吸進來,流經全身,然後呼出去。


Exercise: 150 minutes of moderate to vigorous exercise a week can increase your sleep quality by 65%.

鍛鍊;1周進行150分鐘逐漸加強的鍛鍊能使睡眠質量提高65%。


Now you know how to fall asleep fast and get a great night’s sleep.

現在你知道如何快速入睡還能睡個好覺了。


(翻譯:菲菲)