當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 英語短語 > 日常英語句子大全

日常英語句子大全

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.35W 次

日常英語句子大全有哪些你知道嗎?下面小編收集了一些日常英語句子大全分享給大家,希望對大家有用。

日常英語句子大全

  日常英語句子大全如下:

今天晚上有空房間嗎? Is there a room available for tonight?

Is there a room available for tonight? (今天晚上有空房間嗎?)

No, all the rooms are booked for tonight. (沒有了,今天晚上全都訂滿了。)

= Do you have a room for tonight?

我預訂了一個房間。 I reserved a room for tonight.

請辦入住手續。 Check in, please.

= I'd like to check in.

請幫我拿一下行李。 Take my baggage, please.

請給我809房間的鑰匙。 I'd like a key to room 809, please.

用於在服務臺取鑰匙時。

= I'd like to leave my room key, please.

存鑰匙時。

餐廳在哪兒? Where is the dining room?

餐廳幾點開門? What time does the dining room open?

幾點吃早飯? What time can I have breakfast?

我在哪兒可以買到啤酒? Where can I get some beer?

Where can I get some beer? (我在哪兒可以買到啤酒?)

There's a liquor store across the street. (街對面有個賣酒的商店。)

= Where can I buy some beer?

我可以把貴重物品存這兒嗎? Can you keep my valuables?

我想把日元換成美金。 Yen to dollars, please.

= I'd like to exchange yen to dollars, please.

請換成現金。 Cash, please.

= I'd like to cash this, please. 比較禮貌的說法。

= Would you cash this, please? (麻煩您給我換一下現金。)

= Could you cash this, please? (您能給我換成現金嗎?)

您能幫我把旅行支票換成現金嗎? Could you cash this traveler's check (for me)?

Would you cash these traveler's checks? (複數情況下。)

Can you change these traveler's checks? (複數情況下。)

請幫我把這100美元換成5張20美元的。 Would you exchange this one hundred dollar bill with five twenties?

有人會說日語嗎? Does anyone speak Japanese?

Does anyone speak Japanese? (有人會說日語嗎?)

No, I'm afraid not. (恐怕沒有。)

有給我的留言嗎? Are there any messages for me?

Are there any messages for me? (有給我的留言嗎?)

Yes, Mr. Brown called. (有,布朗先生來過電話。)

我辦退房手續。 Check out, please.

= I'd like to check out.

這是我房間的鑰匙。 Here's my room key.

我沒用電話。 I didn't make any phone calls.

這是您的賬單。 Here's your bill.

= Here's your check.

能幫我叫一輛出租車嗎? Could you call a taxi for me?

= Call me a taxi, please.

= Hail a taxi, please.

= Taxi, please.

= Can you get me a taxi, please?

請提供叫早服務。 A wake-up call, please.

A wake-up call at seven tomorrow morning, please. (請明天早晨7點鐘叫醒我。)

Certainly, ma'am. (好的。)

I'd like a wake-up call, please.

May I have a wake-up call? (早晨能叫醒我嗎?)

我可以借一下吹風機嗎? Can I borrow a hair dryer?

borrow“借入”。

請送一壺咖啡。 Please bring me a pot of coffee.

Please bring me a pot of coffee. (請送一壺咖啡。)

How many cups would you like? (您要幾個杯子?)

請提供洗衣服務。 Laundry service, please. laundry “洗衣”。

什麼時候能弄好? When will it be ready?

When will it be ready? (什麼時候能弄好?)

Tomorrow morning at ten. (明天上午10點。)

請告訴我您的房間號碼。 Your room number, please.

501房間。 This is room 501.

501的說法是five o one。

請進。 Come in.

沒有熱水。 There is no hot water.

There is no hot water. (沒有熱水。)

Are you sure about that? (您肯定沒有嗎?)

隔壁太吵了。 The room next door is noisy.

我能再要一把房間鑰匙嗎? Could I possibly have another room key?

因爲有possibly,所以使得說法更禮貌。

= Could I please have another room key?

= May I have another room key?

= Is it all right if I have another room key?

= Would it be possible for me to have another room key?

= I'd like to have another key, if that's okay. (如果可以的話,我想再要一把房間的鑰匙。)

我把鑰匙忘在房間裏了。 I locked myself out.

= I locked myself out.(我把鑰匙忘在房間裏了。)

May I have your name, please. (請告訴我您叫什麼名字?)

= I left my key inside my room.

I forgot my key inside my room. (我把鑰匙忘在屋裏了。)

我被鎖在外面了。 I'm locked out.

這與上一句的I locked myself out語氣上有些不同。I locked myself out只表示自己把鑰匙忘在房間裏了,而I'm locked out還含有被別人鎖在外面的意思。

我房間的電視不能看。 The TV doesn't work in my room.

電視或房間裏電器等設備壞了,不能使用時都可以用n't work來表示。

您能派人給修理一下兒嗎? Could you send someone to fix it?

用fix來表示“修理”。

請叫位服務員來一下。 Could you send someone up?

Could you send someone up? (您能叫一位服務員來一趟嗎?)

What seems to be the problem, sir? (有什麼事嗎?先生?)

鞋店在哪兒? Where is the shoe store?

Where is the shoe store? (鞋店在哪兒?)

Go straight for two blocks. (一直走,過兩條街就有。)

= How do I get to the shoe store?

對不起,我迷路了。 Excuse me, but I'm lost.

lost表示“迷路”。

I don't know where I am.

我在地圖上的什麼地方? Where am I on this map?

Where am I on this map? (我在地圖上的什麼地方?)

You're right here, near Central Park. (你在這兒,中央公園附近。)

Where am I? (我在哪兒呢?)

Where am I located? (我在什麼地方呢?)

= Can you point to where I am on this map?

這條街叫什麼名字? What's the name of this street?

What street am I on? (我現在在哪條街上?)

這附近有郵局嗎? Is there a post office near here?

Is there a post office near here? (這附近有郵局嗎?)

Yes, there is. Go straight... (有,在那兒。一直往前走……)

Where's the nearest post office? (離這兒最近的郵局在哪兒?)

= Is there a post office close by?

= Is there a post office around here?

= Do you know of any post offices near here? (您知道這附近的郵局嗎?)

去櫻花飯店怎麼走? How do I get to the Sakura Hotel?

Where's the Sakura Hotel? (櫻花飯店在哪兒?)

= Could you give me directions to the Sakura Hotel?

= What direction should I follow to get to the Sakura Hotel?

從第一個信號燈往右拐。 Turn right at the first traffic light.

turn right表示“右拐”,turn left表示“左拐”。

洗手間在哪兒? Where's the rest room?

在右邊。 It's on the right.

= It's on your right.

一直走到第二個街區。 Go straight for two blocks.

block 是四面被道路圍成的街區。

在左側拐角那兒就能看見。 You'll see it at the corner on your left.

at the corner 的at也可以用on替換。

對不起,我也是第一次來這兒。 Sorry, I'm new here, too.

Excuse me. Is Shinjuku far? (請問,新宿離這兒還遠嗎?)

Sorry, I'm new here, too. (對不起,我也是第一次來這兒。)

I'm a stranger here, too.

I don't know either. (我也不知道。)

在那家咖啡館的旁邊。 It's next to the coffee shop.

= It's beside the coffee shop.

It's just before the coffee shop. (就在那家咖啡館的前邊一點兒。)

在市政廳的對面。 It's across from City Hall.

= It's opposite City Hall.

= It's on the opposite side of City Hall.

正對着市政廳。 It faces City Hall.

face 表示“(建築物等)正對面,正衝着”。

在書店和藥店之間。 It's between the bookstore and the drugstore.

在教堂的這一邊。 It's on this side of the church.

用this side表示“這邊”。

= It's before the church.

在這條路的盡頭。 It's at the end of this street.

at the end of...“最靠後的,到頭的”。

這兒離新宿近嗎? Am I near Shinjuku?

Is Shinjuku close to here? (這兒離新宿近嗎?)

= Am I close to Shinjuku?

這兒離新宿有多遠? How far is it to Shinjuku?

How far is it to...? 是就時間和距離具體要花多少所問。“到……有多遠(需要多長時間)?”。

Is Shinjuku far? (新宿還遠嗎?)

= How close are we to Shinjuku?

要多長時間? How long will it take? 用來詢問到達目的地需要多長時間。

5分鐘左右。 About five minutes.

到那兒遠嗎? Is it far?

Will it take long? (費時間嗎?)

Is it far from here? (離這兒遠嗎?)

不遠。 Not far.

= It's not far.

= It's not that far. (不太遠。)

到新宿哪條路最好走? What's the easiest way to get to Shinjuku?

= Could you give me the simplest directions to Shinjuku?

坐出租車去最容易找到。 The easiest way is to take a taxi.

= The easiest way is to catch a taxi.

到新宿哪條道最快? What's the quickest way to get to Shinjuku?

What's the quickest way to get to Shinjuku? (到新宿哪條道最快?)

You can go by express train. (你可以坐快車。)

在哪兒可以發信? Where can I mail this?

在哪兒可以打電話? Where can I make a phone call?

“打電話”可以用make a phone call或make a call來表示。

= Where can I make a call?

這是條近路嗎? Is this the shortcut?

shortcut 表示“近路”。