當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 英語短語 > 日常英語口語1000句(9)

日常英語口語1000句(9)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.85W 次

我們學習英語就是要持之以恆哦 ,不要放棄哦,下面就由小編今天給大家帶來的是日常英語口語1000句,有興趣的可以收藏起來哦

ing-bottom: 100%;">日常英語口語1000句(9)

  日常英語口語1000句

551. I couldn’t keep the appointment because I was sick.

我不能守約了,因爲我病了。

552. I’m a new employee. I was hired yesterday.

我是一個新僱員。我昨天被錄用的。

553. Please call before you come, otherwise we might not be home.

請在你來之前打個電話,不然我們有可能不在家。

554. Let’s make a date to go shopping next Thursday.

讓我們約定好下週四去商店。

555. Will you please lock the door when you leave?

你離開時能把門鎖上嗎?

556. I went to see my doctor for a check-up yesterday.

我昨天想去我的醫生那去檢查檢查。

557. The doctor discovered that I’m a little overweight.

醫生髮現我有些超重。

558. He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure.

他讓我做了個x射線的胸透,給我又量了量血壓。

559. He told me to take these pills every four hours.

他告訴我每四小時吃次藥。

560. Do you think the patient can be cured?

你覺得這個病人能被治癒嗎?

561. They operated on him last night. 昨天晚上他們給他做了手術。

562. He needed a blood transfusion. 他需要輸血。

563. My uncle had a heart attack last year.

我叔叔去年得了心臟病。

564. They had to call in a heart specialist.

他們需要一個心臟病專家。

565. What did the doctor say? 醫生說什麼?

566. The doctor advised me to get plenty of exercise.

醫生建議我多做些運動。

567. The doctor said I look pale.

醫生說我看起來很蒼白。

568. If I want to be healthy, I have to stop smoking cigarettes.

如果我想健康的話,我不得不戒菸。

569. The physician said smoking is harmful to my health.

內科醫生告訴我吸菸有害健康。

570. It’s just a mosquito bite. There’s nothing to worry about.

只是被蚊子叮了下,不必擔心。

571. You’re wanted on the telephone. 有你的電話。

572. What number should I dial to get the operator?

我想接通接線員的電話,我應撥打什麼號碼?

573. I want to make a long distance call. 我想打個長途。

574. Pick up the receiver and deposit a coin in the slot.

拿起話筒,然後將硬幣投進硬幣口中。

575. I tried to call Mr. Cooper, but the line was busy.

我想給Copper先生打電話,但是線路一直很忙。

576. You must have dialed the wrong number. 你一定打錯電話了。

577. I dialed the right number, but nobody answered.

我撥的號碼正確,但是沒有人接聽。

578. The telephone is ringing, would you answer it, please?

電話鈴響了,你能接下電話嗎?

579. Would you like to leave a message? 你想留下什麼口信兒嗎?

580. Who is this?I don’t recognize your voice.

你是誰?我聽不出你的聲音。

581. Would you please tell Mr. Cooper I called?

你能告訴Cooper先生我打過電話嗎?

582. Is this Empire 5-4093? 是帝國5-4093嗎?

583. I have to hang up now. 現在我不得不掛斷電話。

584. Put the receiver closer to your mouth. I can’t hear you.

將話筒靠近你的嘴,我聽不見你的聲音。

585. Would you mind calling back sometime tomorrow?

你介意明天再打過來嗎?

586. How long has it been since you’ve heard from your uncle?

從你得到你的叔叔的信兒到現在已經多久了?

587. When was the last time he wrote you ?

他最後一次給你寫信是什麼時候?

588. I can’t recall how long it’s been.

我不能記起那是多久前了。

589. I’m always disappointed when I don’t get any mail.

我在收不到郵件時,總是很失望。

590. I feel guilty because I haven’t written her lately.

我總覺得該受責備,因爲我後來沒有給她回信。

591. What time is the mail delivered on Saturday?

一般週六什麼時候送郵件?

592. The postman always comes at 2 oclock. 郵遞員通常在兩點來。

593. I wrote to my uncle last night. I couldnt put it off any longer.

我昨晚給我叔叔寫了封信。我不能再託了。

594. I enclosed some photographs in my letter. 我在信里加了幾張照片。

595. I didn’t know whether to send the letter airmail or not.

我不知道是否該寄航空信?

596. How long does it take for a letter to get to California ?

一封信要多久才能到加利福尼亞?

597. Don’t forget to put stamps on the letter before you mail it.

在你郵寄前別忘了貼郵票。

598. He went to the post office to mail a letter. 他去郵局郵信了。

599. I dropped the letter in the mailbox on the corner.

我在拐角處將信放在了郵箱裏。

600. How did you sign the letter? Did you write, “sincerely yours”?

你怎樣在信上填寫,是601. A strange thing happened to me this morning.

今天早上我發生了一件奇怪的事。

601. A strange thing happened to me this morning.

今天早上我發生了一件奇怪的事。

602. I was crossing the street and was almost hit by a car.

我穿過馬路時差點被車撞傷。

603. Fortunately, I jumped back in time to avoid being hit.

幸運的是爲了躲避被撞傷,我往後跳了下。

604. It was a terrible experience, and I won’t forget it.

真是個另人害怕的經歷,我不會忘了。

605. Yesterday was such a beautiful day we decided to go for a drive.

昨天天氣很好,所以我們開車去玩。

606. We prepared a picnic lunch and drove down by the river.

我們爲野餐做準備,而且沿着小河而下。

607. After a while, we found a shady place under some poplar trees.

過了一會兒,我們在楊樹下發現了陰涼的樹陰。

608. On the way back home, we were tired. 回來的路上,我們都很累了。

609. It was after dark when we got back, and we were all tired.

我們回來時都已經很晚了,而且我們都很累。

610. I wish you would give me a more detailed description of your trip.

我希望你能更詳細地描述一下你的旅行。

611. Speaking of trips, did I ever tell you about the experience I had?

說到旅行,我以前沒有對你談到我的經歷嗎?

612. We used to have a lot of fun when we were that age.

那時我們經常有很多樂趣。

613. I can’t recall the exact circumstances.

我不能準確得回憶起當時的環境了。

614. I never realized that someday I would be living in New York.

我從沒有想過,有一天我能住在紐約。

615. We never imagined that John would become a doctor.

我們從來沒有想過約翰會成爲一個醫生。

616. We’re looking for a house to rent for the summer.

我們在尋找一間房子,想在夏天租住。

617. Are you trying to find a furnished house?

你是不是在尋找一間裝修過的房子?

618. This split-level house is for rent. It’s a bargain.

這間分層的房間正在求租。價格很合理。

619. That house is for sale. It has central heating.

那間房子在出售。它是中央供暖的。

620. We have a few kitchen things and a dining room set.

我們有一些廚房用具和一套餐廳設備。