當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 常用英語單詞 > 800句最常用英語口語

800句最常用英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.86W 次
800句最常用英語口語
1. I see. 我明白了。
2. I quit! 我不幹了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too. 我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on. 來吧(趕快)
8. Hold on. 等一等。
9. I agree。 我同意。
10. Not bad. 還不錯。
11. Not yet. 還沒。
12. See you. 再見。
13. Shut up! 閉嘴!
14. So long. 再見。
15. Why not 好呀! (爲什麼不呢)
16. Allow me. 讓我來。
17. Be quiet! 安靜點!
18. Cheer up! 振作起來!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得開心!
21. How much 多少錢
22. I’m full. 我飽了。
23. I’m home. 我回來了。
24. I’m lost. 我迷路了。
25. My treat. 我請客。
26. So do I. 我也一樣。
27. This way。 這邊請。
28. After you. 您先。
29. Bless you! 祝福你!
30. Follow me. 跟我來。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好運!
33. I decline! 我拒絕!
34. I promise. 我保證。
35. Of course! 當然了!
36. Slow down! 慢點!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。
39. Try again. 再試試。
40. Watch out! 當心。
41. What’s up 有什麼事嗎
42. Be careful! 注意!
43. Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)!
44. Don’t move! 不許動!
45. Guess what 猜猜看
46. I doubt it 我懷疑。
47. I think so. 我也這麼想。
48. I’m single. 我是單身貴族。
49. Keep it up! 堅持下去!
50. Let me see.讓我想想。
51. Never mind.不要緊。
52. No problem! 沒問題!
53. That’s all! 就這樣!
54. Time is up. 時間快到了。
55. What’s new 有什麼新鮮事嗎
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don’t worry. 別擔心。
58. Feel better 好點了嗎
59. I love you! 我愛你!
60. I’m his fan。 我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours 這是你的嗎
62. That’s neat. 這很好。
63. Are you sure 你肯定嗎
64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎
65. He is my age. 他和我同歲。
66. Here you are. 給你。
67. No one knows . 沒有人知道。
68. Take it easy. 別緊張。
69. What a pity! 太遺憾了!
70. Any thing else 還要別的嗎
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
72. Do me a favor 幫個忙,好嗎
73. Help yourself. 別客氣。
74. I’m on a diet. 我在節食。
75. Keep in Touch. 保持聯絡。
76. Time is money. 時間就是金錢。
77. Who’s calling 是哪一位
78. You did right. 你做得對。
79. You set me up! 你出賣我!
80. Can I help you 我能幫你嗎
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心!
82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,對不起。
83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我!
84. How’s it going 怎麼樣
85. I have no idea. 我沒有頭緒。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I’ll see to it 我會留意的。
88. I’m in a hurry! 我在趕時間!
89. It’s her field. 這是她的本行。
90. It’s up to you. 由你決定。
91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了!
92. What about you 你呢
93. You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。
94. You’re welcome. 不客氣。
95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕
96. Are you kidding 你在開玩笑吧!
97. Congratulations! 祝賀你!
98. T can’t help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don’t mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I’ll fix you Up. 我會幫你打點的。

101. It sounds great!. 聽起來很不錯。
102. It’s a fine day。 今天是個好天。
103. So far,So good. 目前還不錯。
104. What time is it 幾點了
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 剋制一下!
107. He came by train. 他乘火車來。
108. He is ill in bed. 他臥病在牀。
109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇氣。
110. How’s everything 一切還好吧
111. I have no choice. 我別無選擇。
112. I like ice-cream. 我喜歡吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game. 我鍾愛這項運動。
114. I’ll try my best. 我盡力而爲。
115. I’m On your side. 我全力支持你。
116. Long time no see! 好久不見!
117. No pain,no gain. 不勞無獲。
118. Well,it depends 噢,這得看情況。
119. We’re all for it. 我們全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do 我該怎麼辦?
122. You asked for it! 你自討苦吃!
123. You have my word. 我保證。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don’t count on me.別指望我。
126. Don’t fall for it! 別上當!
127. Don’t let me down. 別讓我失望。
128. Easy come easy go. 來得容易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon. 請你原諒。
130. I beg your pardon 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。
131. I’ll be back soon. 我馬上回來。
132. I’ll check it out. 我去查查看。
133. It’s a long story. 說來話長。
134. It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。
135. Just wait and see! 等着瞧!
136. Make up your mind. 做個決定吧。
137. That’s all I need. 我就要這些。
138. The view is great. 景色多麼漂亮!
139. The wall has ears. 隔牆有耳。
140. There comes a bus. 汽車來了。
141. What day is today 今天星期幾
142. What do you think 你怎麼認爲?
143. Who told you that 誰告訴你的
144. Who’s kicking off 現在是誰在開球
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也這麼認爲。
146. You can’t miss it 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me 有我的留言嗎
148. Don’t be so modest. 別謙虛了。
149. Don’t give me that! 少來這套!
150. He is a smart boy. 他是個小機靈鬼。
151. He is just a child. 他只是個孩子。
152. I can’t follow you. 我不懂你說的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。
155. It is growing cool. 天氣漸漸涼爽起來。
156. It seems all right. 看來這沒問題。
157. It’s going too far. 太離譜了。
158. May I use your pen 我可以用你的筆嗎
159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。
160. That’s a good idea. 這個主意真不錯。
161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。
162. What does she like 她喜歡什麼
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak. 他幾乎說不出話來。
165. He always talks big. 他總是吹牛。
166. He won an election. 他在選舉中獲勝。
167. I am a football fan. 我是個足球迷。
168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飛就好了。
169. I’ll be right there. 我馬上就到。
170. I’ll see you at six. 我六點鐘見你。
171. IS it true or false 這是對的還是錯的
172. Just read it for me. 就讀給我聽好了。
173. Knowledge is power. 知識就是力量。
174. Move out of my way! 讓開!
175. Time is running out. 沒時間了。
176. We are good friends. 我們是好朋友。
177. What’s your trouble 你哪兒不舒服
178. You did fairly well! 你幹得相當不錯1
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣裝。
180. Did you miss the bus 你錯過公共汽車了
181. Don’t lose your head。 不要驚慌失措。
182. He can’t take a joke. 他開不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
184. How are things going 事情進展得怎樣
185. How are you recently 最近怎麼樣
186. I know all about it. 我知道有關它的一切。
187. It really takes time. 這樣太耽誤時間了。
188. It’s against the law. 這是違法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please. 說話請大聲點兒。
192. This boy has no job. 這個男孩沒有工作。
193. This house is my own. 這所房子是我自己的。
194. What happened to you 你怎麼了
195. You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。
196. You need to workout. 你需要去運動鍛鍊一下。
197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起來很冷。。
198. Don’t be so childish. 別這麼孩子氣。
199. Don’t trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。
200. Fasten your seat belt. 繫好你的安全帶
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
202. He looks very healthy. 他看來很健康。
203. He paused for a reply. 他停下來等着·回答。
204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建議搞一次野餐。
206. Here’s a gift for you. 這裏有個禮物送給你。
207. How much does it cost 多少錢
208. I caught the last bus. 我趕上了最後一班車。
209. I could hardly speak. 我簡直說不出話來。
210. I’ll have to try that. 我得試試這麼做。
211. I’m very proud of you. 我爲你感到非常驕傲。
212. It doesn’t make sense. 這沒有意義(不合常理)。
213. Make yourself at home. 請不要拘禮。
214. My car needs washing. 我的車需要洗一洗。
215. None of your business! 與你無關!
216. Not a sound was heard. 一點聲音也沒有。
217. That’s always the case. 習以爲常了。
218. The road divides here. 這條路在這裏分岔。
219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天氣真好!
221. What’s wrong with you 你哪裏不對勁
222. You are a chicken. 你是個膽小鬼。
223. A lovely day,isn’t it 好天氣,是嗎
224. He is collecting money. 他在籌集資金。
225. He was born in New York. 他出生在紐約。
226. He was not a bit tired. 他一點也不累。
227. I will be more careful. 我會小心一些的,
228. I will never forget it. 我會記着的。
229. It is Just what I need. 這正是我所需要的。
230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我頗感驚訝。
231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。
232. Just for entertainment. 只是爲了消遣一下。
233. Let bygones be bygones. 過去的,就讓它過去吧。
234. Mother doesn’t make up. 媽媽不化妝。
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。
236. She has been to school. 她上學去了。
237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。
238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六點鐘就好了。
239. That’s a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
240. What horrible weather! 這鬼天氣!
241. Which would you prefer 你要選哪個
242. Does she like ice-cream 她喜歡吃冰淇淋嗎
243. First come first served. 先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所見略同。
245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。
246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一個老人。
247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。
248. He doesn’t care about me. 他並不在乎我。
249. I develop films myself. 我自己沖洗照片。
250. I felt no regret for it. 對這件事我不覺得後悔。
251. I get up at six o’clock. 我六點起牀。
252. I meet the boss himself. 我見到了老闆本人。
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的錢。
254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很開心。
255. I’m fed up with my work! 我對工作煩死了!
256. It’s no use complaining. 發牢騷沒什麼用。
257. She’s under the weather. 她心情·不好。
258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩傷心地抽泣着。
259. The rumor had no basis. 那謠言沒有·根據。
260. They praised him highly. 他們大大地表揚了他。
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一個,寒冷的季節。
262. You can call me any time. 你可以隨時打電話給我。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等於5。
264. All for one,one for all. 我爲人人,人人爲我。
265. East,west,home is best. 金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。
266. He grasped both my hands. 他緊握住我的雙手。
267. He is physically mature. 他身體己發育成熟。
268. I am so sorry about this. 對此我非常抱歉(遺憾)。
269. I can’t afford a new car. 我買不起一部新車。
270. I do want to see him now. 我現在確實很想去見他。
271. I have the right to know. 我有權知道。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我聽見有人在笑。
273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。
274. I walked across the park. 我穿過了公園。
275. I’ll just play it by ear. 我到時隨機應變。
276. I’m not sure I can do it. 恐怕這事我幹不了。
277. I’m not used to drinking. 我不習慣喝酒。
278. Is the cut still painful 傷口還在痛嗎
279. It’s too good to be true! 好得難以置信。
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是個藍眼睛的女孩。
281. Let’s not waste our time. 咱們別浪費時間了。
282. May I ask some questions 我可以問幾個問題嗎
283. Money is not everything. 金錢不是一切。
284. Neither of the men spoke. 兩個人都沒說過話。
285. Stop making such a noise. 別吵了。
286. That makes no difference. 沒什麼區別。
287. The price is reasonable. 價格還算合理。
288. They crowned him king. 他們擁立他爲國王。
289. They’re in red and white. 他們穿着紅白相間的衣服。
290. We all desire happiness. 我們都想要幸福。
291. We just caught the plane 我們剛好趕上了飛機。
292. What shall we do tonight 我們今天晚上去幹點兒什麼呢
293. What’s your goal in life 你的人生目標是什麼
294. When was the house built 這幢房子是什麼時候建造的
295. Why did you stay at home 爲什麼呆在家裏
296. Would you like some help 今天真漂亮!
297. You mustn’t aim too high 你不可好高騖遠。
298. You’re really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
299. You’ve got a point there. 你說得挺有道理的。
300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批評真是痛苦!

301. Did you enter the contest 你參加比賽了嗎
302. Do you accept credit cards 你們收信用卡嗎
303. Don’t cry over spilt milk. 不要做無益的後悔。
304. Don’t let chances pass by. 不要讓機遇從我們身邊溜走。
305. He owned himself defeated. 他承認自己失敗了。
306. He seems at little nervous. 他顯得有點緊張。
307. He strolls about the town. 他在鎮上四處遛達。
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。
309. How about a drink tonight 今晚喝一杯怎樣
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只會做那件事。
311. I get hold of you at last. 我終於找到你了。
312. I have a surprise for you. 我有一個意想不到的東西給你看。
313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜歡各種各樣的水果。
314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我親眼所見。
315. I will arrange everything. 我會安排一切的。
316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想認識我的鄰居。
317. I would like to check out. 我想結帳。
318. It has be come much cooler. 天氣變得涼爽多了。
319. It’s time you went to bed. 你早就該睡覺了。
320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。
321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。
322. Show your tickets,please. 請出示你的票。
323. Thank you for your advice. 謝謝你的建議。
324. That’s the latest fashion. 這是最流行的款式。
325. The train arrived on time. 火車準時到達。
326. There go the house lights. 劇院的燈光滅了。
327. They are paid by the hour. 他們按時取酬。
328. Things are getting better. 情況正在好轉。
329. Wake me up at five thirty. 請在五點半叫醒我。
330. We are all busy with work. 我們都忙於工作。
331. Where do you want to meet 你想在哪兒見面
332. You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的。
333. A barking dog doesn’t bite! 吠犬不咬人。
334. Are you free this Saturday 你這個星期六有空嗎
335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。
336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一個母親是不容易的。
337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 簡潔是智慧的精華。
338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一種致命的疾病。
339. Did you fight with others 你又和別人打架了嗎
340. Don’t dream away your time. 不要虛度光陰。
341. Don’t keep me waiting long. 不要讓我等得太久。
342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有驚人的記憶力。
343. He has completed the task. 他完成了這個任務。
344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。
345. He is capable of any crime. 他什麼樣的壞事都能幹得出來。
346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。
347. He was not a little tired. 他很累。
348. His looks are always funny. 他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。
349. How about going to a movie 去看場電影怎麼樣

350. I think I’ve caught a cold. 我想我得了感冒。
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顧薩莉。
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK. 我希望住在紐約。
353. I’m very glad to hear that. 很高興聽你這樣說。
354. I’m your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸運舞伴啦!
355. It’s none of your business! 這不關你的事兒!
356. No littering on the campus. 在校園內不準亂丟廢物。
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一個漂亮女孩。
358. She mended the broken doll. 她修補了破了的洋娃娃。
359. So I just take what I want. 那麼我只拿我所需要的東西。
360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一個好季節。
361. The figure seems all Right. 數目看起來是對的。
362. The stars are too far away. 星星太遙遠了。
363. The whole world knows that. 全世界都知道。
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday. 明天放假。
365. We walk on the garden path. 我們走在花園小徑上。
366. What you need is just rest. 你需要的就是休息。
367. What’s your favorite steps 你最喜歡跳什麼舞
368. You’d better let her alone. 你們最好是讓她一個人呆會兒。
369. A lost chance never returns. 錯過的機會永不再來。
370. Don’t let this get you down. 不要爲此灰心喪氣。
371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用槍把獅子打死了。
372. I don’t think you are right. 我認爲你是不對的。
373. I have never seen the movie. 我從未看過那部電影。
374. I haven’t seen you for ages. 我好久沒見到你了。
375. I was alone,but not lonely. 我獨自一人,但並不覺得寂寞。
376. I went there three days ago. 我三天前去過那兒。
377. It’s a friendly competition. 這是一場友誼賽。
378. It’s very thoughtful of you. 你想得真周到。
379. May I speak to Lora,please 我能和勞拉說話嗎
380. is fixing his bike. 王先生在修他的自行車。
381. My brother is see king a job. 我弟弟正在找工作。
382. Nancy will retire next year. 南希明年就退休了。
383. Neither you nor he is wrong. 你沒錯,他也沒錯。
384. Opportunity knocks but once. 機不可失,時不再來。
385. She dressed herself hastily. 她匆忙穿上衣服。
386. She hired a car by the hour. 她租了一輛按鐘點計費的汽車。
387. Someone is ringing the bell. 有人在按門鈴。
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的鄰居。
389. These shoes don’t fit right. 這雙鞋不太合適。
390. This is only the first half. 這纔是上半場呢。
391. This pen doesn’t write well. 這鋼筆不好寫。
392. Would you like a cup of tea 你想喝杯茶嗎
393. You really look sharp today. 你今天真漂亮。
394. Another cat came to my house. 又有一隻貓來到我家了。
395. Check your answers with mine. 把你的答案跟我的核對一下。
396. Don’t keep the truth from me. 別瞞着我事實真相。
397. Everything has its beginning. 凡事都有開端。
398. He came to the point at once. 他一下子就說到了點子上。
399. He fell behind with his work. 他工作落後了。
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快樂的人。

601. I appreciate John’s helping in time. 我感謝約翰的及時幫助。
602. I bought it the day it was released. 它發行的當天我就買了。
603. I doubted whether the story is true. 我懷疑那故事是不是真的。
604. I learnt that I had passed the test. 我獲悉我測驗及格了。
605. I will seek from my doctor’s advice. 我將請教醫生的意見。
606. Ice cream is popular among children. 冰淇淋深受孩子們的歡迎。
607. I’d like to get this film developed. 我要衝洗這卷膠捲。
608. In a word,I am tired of everything. 總之,我對一切都很厭倦。
609. Let us do it by ourselves,will you 我們自己做這件事,可以嗎
610. May I know the quantity you require 請問你們需要多少數量的貨物
611. Nobody has ever solved this problem. 沒有人曾解決過這個問題。
612. Our school covers 100 square meters. 我們學校佔地面積平方米。
613. People enjoyed the stamps very much. 人們非常喜愛這些郵票。
614. The editor over looked a print error. 這位編輯漏掉了一個印刷錯誤。
615. The sudden barking frightened Clara. 突然的狗叫聲嚇壞了克拉拉。
616. The teams are coming onto the field. 隊員們都進場了。
617. There is a mark of ink on his shirt. 他的襯衣上有一塊墨跡。
618. There isn’t any water in the bottle. 瓶子裏一點水也沒有。
619. This joke has gone a little too far. 這個玩笑開得有點-過分了。
620. We arrived in London this afternoon。 我們是今天下午到達倫敦的。
621. We can’t go out because of the rain. 我們不能出去因爲下雨了。
622. We should make good use of our time. 我們應該充分利用我們的時間。
623. We should save unnecessary expenses.我們應節省不必要的開支。
624. You may have heard of Birth Control.你們也許聽說過控制人口出生的措施。
625. After a pause he continued his story.停頓一下之後他繼續說他的。
626. As you know, I am a very kind person. 你知道,我是個很和善的人。
627. He dare not tell us his evil conduct.他不敢告訴我們他的惡行。
628. I can express myself in good English. 我可以用很好的英語來表達自己的觀點。
629. I’ll furnish my house with furniture. 我要爲我的房子置辦傢俱。
630. It seemed as if there was no way out. 看情形似乎沒有出路了。
631. It’s the hottest day I’ve had so far. 這是迄今爲止我經歷的最熱的一天。
632. Mr. Smith is in charge of this class. 史密斯老師負責該班。
633. Mr. Smith taught English at a school. 史密斯先生在一所學校教英語。
634. None of us is afraid of difficulties.我們當中沒有一個人害怕困難。
635. Our school is in the east of Beijing. 我們學校在北京的東部。
636. She really wishes her clock had rung. 她真希望今天早上她的鬧鐘響了。
637. She teaches foreign students Chinese. 她教外國學生漢語。
638. The question will be settled tonight. 這個問題將在今晚解決。
639. The weight is too much for my height. 相對於我的身高來說,體重太重了!
640. There are mice in Mrs. Lee’s kitchen! 李太太的廚房裏有老鼠!
641. There is no one but hopes to be rich. 沒有人不想發財。
642. There’ll be some sport reviews on TV. 電視上會有一些體育評論。
643. This company is our regular customer. 這家公司是我們的老客戶。
644. This is a good example of his poetry. 這是他詩作的一個好例子。
645. What we read influences our thinking. 我們所閱讀的書本會影響我們的思想。
646. Words can’t express what I felt then. 無法用語言形容我當時的感受。
647. You really have an ear for pop music. 你確實對流行音樂很有欣賞力。
648. A bad workman quarrels with his tools.手藝差的工人總是抱怨工具不好使。
649. Can you adapt yourself to the new job 你能適應新的工作嗎
650. Does the computer ever make a mistake. 計算機出錯嗎
651. Don’t be uneasy about the consequence.不必爲後果憂慮不安。
652. Even a child can answer this question.即使小孩兒都能回答這個問題。
653. He has many strange ideas in his mind. 他腦子裏盡足奇思怪想。
654. He is commonly supposed to be foolish.他是公認的傻瓜。
655. He sat with his arms across the chest. 他雙臂交叉於胸前的坐在那裏。
656. He set up a fine example to all of us. 他爲我們樹立了一個好榜樣。
657. His cake is four times as big as mine. 他的蛋糕是我的四倍大。
658. I do not care whether it rains or not. 我不管天會不會下雨。
659. I have a lot in common with my sister. 我和我姐姐有很多相同之處。
660. I haven’t even touched your tooth yet. 我還沒有碰到你的牙齒呢。
661. I’m looking forward to a prompt reply.盼迅速答覆。
662. It is an excellent novel in every way. 無論從哪方面來看,這都是一本優秀的小說。
663. It is clear that the cat has eaten it!很明顯,是貓偷吃的!
664. Nothing but death can part the couple.除了死之外,什麼也拆不散這一對。
665. Now she looks pale as if she were ill.現在她臉色難看,好像病了一樣。
666. She was injured badly in the accident.她在這次意外中受到重傷。
667. The secret was spread among the crowd.祕密在人羣當中傳播開來。
668. The two brothers look very much alike. 這兄弟倆看上去很相像。
669. Their interest is listening to others. 他們的興趣是聽別人說話。
670. There was a notice in the supermarket. 超市裏有一個佈告。
671. This one cannot compare with that one. 這個與那個無法比較。
672. To know everything is to know nothing. 樣樣通,樣樣鬆。
673. To tell the truth, I don’t like disco. 說實話,我不喜歡迪斯科。
674. True and False have opposite meanings. 真與假含義完全相反。
675. What’s the point of going to college 上大學有何用
676. Where can we make the insurance claim 我們可以在哪裏提出保險賠償這個無法與那個比較。
677. Why don’t I pick you up at your house 爲什麼不讓我去接你呢
678. Why don’t you attend an aerobic class 你爲什麼不去參加一個有氧健身班呢
679. You can kill two birds with one stone.一舉兩得。
680. You can’t go in no matter who you are. 不管你是誰,都不能進去。
681. You should learn these words by heart. 你應該把這些詞背熟。
682. Could I have those two tickets, please這兩張票給我行不行
683. He has to take care of his sick mother. 他得照顧他生病的母親。
684. He hired a workman to repair the fence.他僱用了一個工人修理圍牆。
685. I can’t make this machine run properly.我無法使這部機器正常運轉。
686. I don’t know if I’ll have the patience.我不知道我有沒有耐心。
687. I don’t like what you are saying.我不喜歡你說的話。
688. I fell in love with her at first sight.我第一眼見到她就愛上了她。
689. I have just heard from my sister, Mary.我剛收到我妹妹瑪麗的一封信。
690. If you would only try, you could do it.只要你肯嘗試,你一定能做這件事。
691. It is no use learning without thinking.學而不思則惘。
692. It was a lazy, breezy autumn afternoon.這是一個懶散的,起風的秋日下午。
693. Jack is the strongest boy in the class.傑克是全班最強壯的男孩。
694. Please fetch a chair from another room.請到別的房間取一把椅子。
695. The doctor began to operate on the boy.醫生開始給那個男孩動手術。
696. The doctor is taking my blood pressure.醫生正給我量血壓。
697. The machines will not operate properly.那些機器不能正常運轉。
698. The students declared against cheating.學生們表示反對作弊。
699. There is hope so long as he is with us. 只要他在就有希望。
700. He talks as if he were the head of the office.他說話的口氣像辦公室主任似的。

701. His cake is three times bigger than mine.他的蛋糕比我的大三倍。
702. I am looking forward to your early reply. 希望早日得到你的答覆。
703. I could say nothing but that I was sorry.我除了說“對不起”之外,什麼也說不出來。
704. I don’t know how to express my gratitude. 我不知道怎樣來表達我的感激之情。我要趕飛機
705. I have to catch a plane. Could you hurry你能快點嗎我好久沒有她的消息了。
706. I haven’t heard from her for a long time.我好久沒有她的消息了。
707. I would like to wash the clothes for you. 我願意幫你洗這些衣服。
708. Let me see your driver’s license, please. 請讓我看看你的駕駛執照。
709. She goes to work every day except Sunday. 除星期天外,他每天去上班。
710. Take a seat please, make yourself at home.請坐,隨便一點。
711. The damage was caused by external forces. 損害是由外力引起的。
712. The doctor advised me to give up smoking.醫生建議我戒菸。
713. The flowers make the room more beautiful.花使房間變得更加美了。
714. There is a good restaurant on the street.那條大街上有一個很好的餐館。
715. They covered 120 miles in a single night.他們僅一夜就走了120英里路。
716. Try to look on the bright side of things.儘量從好的方面看。
717. What’s your plan for the summer vacation你暑假打算幹什麼
718. You may pick whichever one you like best.你可以挑你最喜歡的。
719. You’re welcome to stay with us next time.歡迎您下次再光臨我們的飯店。
720. There was a murder in London yesterday. 昨天倫敦發生了一起謀殺案。
721. They stared at the huge tiger with awe. 他們敬畏地看着那頭巨虎。
722. He never misses a chance to see a movie.他從不錯過看電影的機會。
723. I cannot put up with my noisy roommates.我受不了我那些吵鬧的室友了。
724. I will be back by the end of next month.我下個月底會回來。
725. I’m good at freestyle and breast stroke.我擅長自由泳和蛙泳。
726. It was your turn to wash them yesterday. 昨天輪到你把它們洗乾淨。
727. Let’s go out to have a dinner, shall we咱們出去吃飯吧,好嗎
728. Please push the ladder against the wall.請把梯子靠在牆壁上。
729. She is standing in the front of the bus.她站在公共汽車的前部。
730. The doctor asked me to watch what I eat.醫生要我注意飲食。
731. The grass is moist early in the morning.清晨的草地溼漉漉的。
732. The test finished. We began our holiday.考試結束了,我們開始放假。
733. This question is too complicated for me.這個問題對我說來太複雜了。
734. Tony speaks English and he plays tennis.託尼會說英語,打網球。
735. What is worth doing is worth doing well.只要你覺得某事值得去做,就一定要把它做好。
736. Would you like to go to a party with me你想不想和我一起去參加一個聚會
737. All at once, a rabbit came out of a hole.突然,一隻兔子從一個洞中跑了出來。
738. All characters in the book are imaginary.書中所有的人物都是虛構的。
739. Do you feel like going to that new disco 你想去那個新開的迪廳
740. Ducks know how to swim when they are born.鴨子天生會游泳
741. He spent most of his life gathering money.他一生大部分時間用來積聚錢財。
742. He usually stays at home with his pet dog.他通常跟他的愛犬待在家裏。
743. How peaceful and beautiful the country is!多麼平靜美麗的國家呀!
744. I am told that you dance wonderfully well.我聽說你的舞跳得特棒。
745. I have had several conversations with him.我已經和他談過幾次了。
746. It is the best film that I have ever seen.這是我所看過的最好的電影。
747. It’s only a party in honor of my birthday.這只是爲了慶祝我的生日而舉行的晚會。
748. Learning English is like building a house.學英語象蓋房子。
749. Listening with your heart is good for you.專心聆聽別人說話對你有好處。
750. My grandpa died of hunger in the old days. 我爺爺在舊社會死於飢餓。
751. She feared staying alone in the farmhouse. 她害怕一個人留在農舍裏。
752. She guided the tourists around the castle.她引導旅遊者參觀了這座城堡。
753. She runs everyday in order to lose weight.她每天都跑步是爲了減肥。
754. She sang perfectly in the hall last night.她昨晚在大廳唱得非常好。
755. Somebody is always complaining to others.有人總是向別人抱怨。
756. They don’t often have a bad day this year.他們今年的運氣還不錯。
757. We regard the matter as nothing important. 我們認爲這件事情不重要。
758. We’ll take our holiday sometime in August. 我們將在八月份的某個時候休假。
759. Could you direct me to the station, please請問到車站怎麼走
760. Have you cleared your luggage with customs 你的行李通關了嗎
761. He bothered me with a great many questions.他對我提了一大堆問題,真煩!
762. He does exercises every day in the morning.他每天早上鍛練身體。
763. How do I control myself I can’t calm down.我怎能控制我自己我無法冷靜下來。
764. I dig songs and I like pop music very much.我特別喜歡歌曲和流行音樂。
765. I’d like to cash a traveler’s check please.我想兌換旅行支票。
766. I’d like to pick sea shells this afternoon.今天下午我想去撿貝殼。
767. It’s odd that they didn’t reply our letter.他們沒有給我們回信,這真奇怪。
768. John seldom gets together with his friends.約翰很少與朋友聚在一起。
769. Many people have been out of work recently.最近有許多人失業。
770. Please give my best regards to your family.請代我向你們全家致以最誠摯的問候。
771. Some people have compared books to friends.有些人把書比作朋友。
772. The bat together with the balls was stolen.球拍和球全被偷了。
773. The color of her dress suits her very well.她衣服的顏色很適合她。
774. The days get longer and the nights get shorter.白天變長了,黑夜變短了。
775. The dress doesn’t fit her. She is too thin.這件衣服不適合她,她太瘦了。
776. The examination put a lot of stress on him.那次考試給了他很大的壓力。
777. The mother sat the child at a little table.母親安排孩子坐到小桌旁。
778. There is some difference between the twins.這對雙胞胎有點兒不一樣。
779. They insisted on staying rather than going.他們堅持留下來,而不願意走
780. Trust me, the game is really worth playing.相信我,這遊戲確實值得一玩。
781. Unlike her friends, she never gave up hope.與她的朋友的不同之處是,她從不放棄希望。
782. Well done! You are always doing a good job!幹得不錯!你總是乾得很出色!
783. We’re planning a tour to Italy this summer.我們計劃今年夏天到意大利去旅行。
784. Were there any letters for me this morning今天早上有我的信嗎
785. Why isn’t Mrs. Lee’s cat catching the mice李太太的貓爲何不在抓這些老鼠呢
786. Your English is improving little by little.你的英語正在漸漸提高。
787. Could you tell me where I can wash my hands請問洗手間怎麼走
788. Do you have any plans for the long weekend你有辦法打發這個漫長的週末嗎
789. He decided to bring a suit against his boss.他決定起訴他的老闆。
790. He devoted his life to the study of science.他把畢生獻給科學研究。
791. He had to choose between death and dishonor.他不得不在死亡和恥辱之間選擇。
792. His previous attempts had been unsuccessful.他以前的嘗試沒有成功。
793. I determined that nothing should be changed.我決定什麼都不改變。
794. I don’t think it will lead to a good result.我認爲這事不會有什麼好結果。
795. I have 4 books and 2 magazines to check out.我有4本書和2本雜誌要借。
796. I think I’ve filled in everything correctly.我想各項都填對了。
797. I’m not sure whether I have locked the door.我沒把握是否鎖了門。
798. It took him a little time to fix that watch.他很快就把表修理好了。
799. My father is at home looking for the ticket.我爸爸正在家裏找票呢!
800. Not until last week did I get a work permit.直到上週我纔拿到工作許可證。