當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第65期:美國生活 American Life

美語情景對話 第65期:美國生活 American Life

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.32W 次

ing-bottom: 66.33%;">美語情景對話 第65期:美國生活 American Life

Todd: OK, Yoko!

洋子!

Yoko: Hi!

你好!

Todd: We're going to talk about your trip to America.

我們來聊聊你在美國的旅行。

Yoko: Trip to America. OK.

美國的旅行,好的。

Todd: OK. When did you go to the U.S.?

你什麼時候去的美國?

Yoko: It's about 4 years ago.

大約4年前。

Todd: And what did you do?

你都做了什麼?

Yoko: Actually, I went to Michigan and I worked as a volunteer teacher in public school.

事實上,我去了密歇根州,在一所公立學校中做志願者老師。

Todd: OK. What was the public school like?

那所公立學校怎麼樣?

Yoko: It was not big, and so it was not big. I don't know how to say that, so what should I say....

不大,那所學校不是很大,我不知道怎麼說,我該怎麼說呢……

Todd: It was just a small school?

那是一間小學校?

Yoko: Yeah. Small school. So only maybe 200 students I think.

是的,一所很小的學校。大概只有200名學生。

Todd: Oh, really!

真的!

Yoko: Yeah, it was really small.

是的,真的很小。

Todd: Wow, that is small.

哇,很小啊。

Yoko: Yeah, yeah.

是的。

Todd: Did you know all the students?

你認識那兒所有的學生嗎?

Yoko: I don't think so. I just visited some classes. Yes.

我不這麼認爲。我只是去了幾節課。

Todd: So what did you think of America?

你對美國有什麼看法?

Yoko: I think it is a great country for many people who wants to try new things.

我認爲美國是一個偉大的國家,在美國,人們想要嘗試一些新的東西。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Yoko: You know, so for example I did not have any special skills to teach, but they let me to work there as a volunteer, and they gave me a great oppurtunity to meet a lot of students, who are really nice I think.

例如,我沒有教書的特殊技能,但校方允許我作爲志願者在那裏工作,他們給了我一個機會去接觸那裏的學生們,學生們都很友好。

Todd: Ah, OK. I agree. What were your students like?

哦,好的,我同意。你的學生怎麼樣?

Yoko: They were really motivated to learn Japanese, but they didn't learn a lot. They just, they just wanted to play with me, from other countries. Who is from, sorry!

他們對學習日語很積極,但他們並沒有學多少。他們只是想和我玩,和來自其他國家的人玩。

Todd: OK. Do you have any special memories from your trip?

你對這次美國之旅有沒有留下什麼特殊的記憶?

Yoko: Yes, I visited lots of places by myself and I was really afraid of speaking English to people there but they tried to understand me, and they helped me a lot and I really think OK, they are lots of people who are nice all over the world.

是的。我自己去了很多地方。我真的很害怕和當地人說英語,但他們總是努力地理解我,他們幫了我很多很多,這讓我覺得全世界有很多好心人。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。