當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 在麥當勞點餐的英語對話

在麥當勞點餐的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.23K 次

英語情景對話課是指在英語教學中,創設一定的話題情景或社交活動的情景場面,通過師生互動或生生互動的語言交流活動,來實現學生語言知識的掌握、聽說交際能力素質的培養及提高的目標。小編精心收集了在麥當勞點餐的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">在麥當勞點餐的英語對話
  在麥當勞點餐的英語對話1

At McDonald’s在麥當勞快餐店:在麥當勞用英語點餐或者給外國客人點餐。

Clerk:Can I help you?

請問你要點什麼?

Susan:I’d like the double Cheese Burger Meal, please。

我要一個雙層起司漢堡套餐。

Clerk:What kind of drink would you like with that?

要喝點什麼飲料嗎?

Susan:Just a Coke will be fine。

一杯可樂就好。

Clerk:Would you like to supersize your meal? For only 2 RMB more, you’ll get a large Coke and fries instead of the medium. And today we are offering free toys in all the meal boxes。

您想把您的套餐改爲超大號的嗎?只要再多加兩塊錢。就可以把可樂和薯條換成大號的。

而且今天我們在餐盒內還提供免費玩具。

Susan:That sounds good. Thanks. I’d like that. Actually I’d like a Sprite instead of a Coke. Thanks。

聽起來很不錯。謝謝,我要那個,我想把可樂改成雪碧。謝謝

Clerk:That’s not a problem, Miss. Will that be it?

沒問題,小姐,就要這些嗎?

Susan:Yes, that’s all。

是的,就這些了

Clerk:That’ll be twenty-five RMB, please。

一共25塊錢。

Susan:You got it。

給你。

  在麥當勞點餐的英語對話2

A:Welcome to the McDonald's. What will it be for you, madam?

歡迎光臨麥當勞。女士,您需要點什麼?

B:One Big Mac and French Fries.

一個巨無霸,一包炸薯條。

A:Is there anything else?

還要別的嗎?

B:Give me one coke, please.

請再給我一杯可樂。

A:Is this to go or to eat here?

帶走吃還是在店裏吃?

B:To go, please.

帶走吃。

A:That comes to four dollars and ten cents.

一共是4美元10美分。

B:And can I have some ketchup, please?

請給我一點番茄醬好嗎?

A:It's on the service counter over there. Please go to help yourself.

在那邊的調料臺上。請您自取。

  在麥當勞點餐的英語對話3

A:Can I help you?

有什麼能幫你的嗎?

B:I'd like the double cheese burger meal, please.

我要一個雙層起司漢堡。

A:What kind of drink would you like with that?

還想要什麼飲料?

B:Just coke will be fine.

一杯可樂就行。

A:Would you like a super size meal? Only 2 RMB more, you'll get large coke and fries instead of medium. And today we are offering free toys all the meal boxes.

你想要超級套餐嗎?只要多加2元,就能把中等的可樂和薯條換成大的。而且今天所有的套餐都有免費的玩具贈送。

B:That sounds good, thanks, I'd like that. Actually I'd like sprite instead of coke,thanks.

聽上去不錯,謝謝,給我來一套。其實我想把可樂換成雪碧,謝謝。

A:That's not a problem, Miss. Will that be it?

沒問題,小姐。就這些嗎?

B:Yes, that's all.

是的,就這些。

A:That will be 25RMB, please

總共是25元。

B:You got it.

給你。


看了“在麥當勞點餐的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.麥當勞服務員英語對話

2.餐廳點餐英語情景對話

3.關於點餐英語對話範文精選

4.餐館點餐英語情景對話