當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 職場英文口語:裁員

職場英文口語:裁員

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.08W 次

英語在職場的溝通越來越普變,如果英語口語不好的話,對工作很有影響。而且職場英語口語有其專業性,對口語的使用者也會有更高的要求,所以對英語口語不好的小夥伴如何提升職場英語口語是一個迫切需要解決的問題。今天就和大家一起來分享職場英文口語:裁員,希望能幫到大家。

ing-bottom: 100%;">職場英文口語:裁員

職場英文口語:裁員(一)

Hello again and welcome back to English at Work.

大家好,歡迎再次回到職場英語。

Last time we heard the team from Tip Top Tradinghaving a smashing time at the launch of its plasticaubergine.

上次說到Tip Top Trading團隊在塑料茄子發佈會上出現了驚人的一刻。

Tom threw one at Dave from the IT department, butit missed him and went through a window!

湯姆向技術部的戴夫扔茄子,但沒打中,卻打破了玻璃。

It's time for Paul to hand out some behaviour just isn't on.

這下保羅該要講些嚴厲的話了。你們的行爲太不合適了。

Sorry Paul… but it was quite funny wasn't it?No it wasn't.

對不起,保羅,不過很有意思嘛?並沒有。

Sorry Paul, Tom was just angry with Dave.

抱歉,保羅。湯姆只是和戴夫生氣。

I thought he liked me but we saw him with Julie from accounts.

我以爲他喜歡我,可我們看到他和會計部朱莉在一起。

Really? He seemed such a decent chap… anyway, don't do it again. OK?

真的?他看上去像是個正派的小夥子,總之下次別這樣了,好嗎?

In the meantime, you're going to have to pay for that broken window.

還有你得賠償那塊碎玻璃。

What… hey? Bbbut…Now, excuse me, I need to take this.

什麼?但……抱歉,我接下電話。

Hello, Paul Smith , Mr Socrates… yes… ah, you've heard…

你好,我是保羅·史密斯。蘇格拉底先生,你好。是的,你聽說了。

職場英文口語:裁員(二)

Crikey, come on we'd better was a good shotTom!

天哪,快,咱倆還是走吧。湯姆,打得好。

Looks like it's made an impact on , he'ssent Anna some flowers.

看來對戴夫影響不小啊。瞧,他給安娜送的花。

Oh there's a note on says "You can count onme" but no name.

上面還有張便籤。“你可以依靠我”,但沒寫名字。

That is a strange thing for him to , it isand it's not his handwriting.

有點奇怪,不像他寫的。是的,這不是他的筆跡。

Maybe a secret admirer eh?I wonder who it could be?

沒準是暗戀你的人呢?我想知道到底是誰?

Are you OK Paul?You look as white as a sheet.I'm not actually.

你還好嗎,保羅?你的臉白的跟紙似的。我不太好。

Mr Socrates says he's having a strategic review.A what?

蘇格拉底先生說他在進行戰略評估。什麼?

He means he's been looking at how the business is operating and how it should operate in sounds serious.

他是說他一直在觀察業務進展,並在計劃未來如何運作。聽起來很嚴重。

And as part of his review, he says he wants to downsize and he's asked me to… step aside.

而且就他來看,他說要裁員,他讓我讓位。