當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 【英語口語8000句】享受餘暇時間:邀請友人

【英語口語8000句】享受餘暇時間:邀請友人

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.12W 次

●邀請友人

ing-bottom: 100%;">【英語口語8000句】享受餘暇時間:邀請友人

這個週末你有空嗎?
Are you free this weekend? *free“有空,空閒”。
Are you free this weekend? (這個週末你有空嗎?)
Yes, I am. (嗯,有空。) *回答no時,用“No, I have plans.”(不,我有安排。) “No, I'm going skiing.” (不,我要去滑雪。)

我們還可以再見面嗎?
Could I see you again?

能給我你的電話號碼嗎?
Could you give me your phone number?

我們在哪兒見面?
Where shall we meet?
Where shall I meet you?

要我開車去接你嗎?
Shall I come to pick you up? *pick up“開車去接某人”。

你今天下午有安排嗎?
Are you doing anything this afternoon?
Are you doing anything this afternoon? (你今天下午有安排嗎?)
No, nothing special. (沒有,沒有什麼特別的安排。)

*如果有安排的話,可用下面的回答。
Yes, I have to work. (嗯,我得工作。)
Do you have plans for this afternoon?
Are you busy this afternoon? (今天下午你忙嗎?)

和我一起吃晚飯,好嗎?
How about having dinner with me?
How about having dinner with me? (和我一起吃晚飯,好嗎?)
Sounds great! (那太好了!)
How about dinner? (一起吃晚飯怎麼樣?)
Let's have dinner together. (讓我們一起吃晚飯吧。)

我們幹嘛不去看棒球比賽呢?
Why don't we go to see a baseball game?
Why don't we ...? “爲什麼不……呢?”
Why don't we go to see a baseball game? (我們幹嘛不去看棒球比賽呢?)
Yeah! (好啊!)Let's go see a baseball game!

真對不起,我另有安排。
Sorry, I'm tied up. *be tied up“受(時間的)約束”。
Sorry, I have plans.
Sorry, I'm busy. (對不起,我很忙。)
I'm sorry, but I have other plans.

實在對不起,恐怕不行。
I'm afraid I can't.
I'm sorry but I can't.

謝謝您的邀請,可是……
Thanks for asking, but...
Let's go out for a drink. (去喝一杯吧。)
Thanks for asking, but I already made plans. (謝謝你的邀請,可是我有別的安排。)
Thanks for the invitation, but... (謝謝您的邀請,可是……)

另找時間可以嗎?
How about a rain check? *rain check指“(比賽、活動等)因雨天改期再賽時作爲入場券的原票票根”。由因雨天中止或延期比賽而發給觀衆“rain check”引申爲被邀請者因故不能接受邀請,而邀請繼續有效的意思,“以後方便的時間”、“下次還有機會”。
Let's do it another time. (再找時間吧。)
Could we plan it for another day? (能找其他時間吧?)
Some other time. (再找其他時間吧。)

我希望你能來。
I hope you can come.