當前位置

首頁 > 英語作文 > 英語寫作經驗 > 有關獲得報價的英語句子

有關獲得報價的英語句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.55W 次

英語句子是提高英語成績的重點哦,小編今天就給大家分享一下英語的句子,英語就是要多多背背,大家有時間一定要好好看看,會對我們學習很有用哦,同學們要好好加油,提高一下英語成績,希望能幫助到大家,有需要的可以收藏起來哦。

有關獲得報價的英語句子

  內容:

221. I dare to say that the price we offer compare favorably with any quotation you can obtain elsewhere.

與你從其它任何地方獲得的報價相比,我敢說我們的報價是最合理的。

obtain the quotation 獲得報價

222. I am afraid you won’t find another company who will give you a cheaper pricethan ours.

恐怕你不能從其它公司獲得比我司更便宜的報價了。

223. What we gave you is a good price. We don’t think it could be put any better. Take it or leave it, it's up to you.

我們給你報了個好價格,我們不想再做任何讓步,接受與否,你看着辦吧。

it's up to sb 取決於某人

224. If you compare the quality of our goods with that of other countries, you will see our price is very reasonable.

如果拿我們的產品質量與其它國家的相比,你會發現我們的價格是非常合理的。

225. The price we quoted you for belts is much lower than that of last year's. You must found it very competitive.

我們給你報的皮帶的價格比去年低了許多,你一定會發現它是非常有競爭力的。

226. Our offer might be a bit high, but you will soon make bigger profits when market fluctuation stopped.

我們的報價也許有點高,但你很快會發現當市場波動停止時你會獲利頗豐。

market fluctuation 市場波動

make profits from 從...獲利

227. The present market situation is on the upward trend, so you don’t have to worry about the profit.

當前市場趨勢是上升的,所以你不必擔心利潤。

on the upward trend 向上的趨勢

228. Our product is very competitive so there is no question of profit.

我們的產品是非常有競爭力的,所以在利潤上沒有任何問題。

229. Your counter offer seems to be a little tide if so our profit margin will be too small.

你的還盤似乎有點高,如果這樣,我們的利潤空間將非常小。

profit margin 利潤空間

230. If you increase your initial order to 30,000 , I suppose we could consider reducing the price to $300,080 per unit.

如果你將訂單增加到30,000的話,我想我們的單價可降到300,080美金。

initial order 起始訂單/首筆訂單

231. If you double the order, we may consider giving you a 8% discount.

如果訂單翻倍的話,我們可以考慮給你8%的折扣。

232. The best we can do is to allow you 2% off our quotation.

我們最多能做到的是我們報價降低2%。

e is so many rich people in your area ,to them a high price means a good quality product.

你所在的區域有這麼多富人,對他們而言,高價格意味着產品高品質。

234. If you stick to your count offer without any compromise we may not able to make a deal.

如果你堅持你的還盤而不做任何讓步的話,我們的生意也許泡湯了。

make a deal 達成交易

stick to 堅持

235. Your bid is obviously out of line with the price ruling and the present market.

你的報價明顯出乎了當前市場主流價格。

out of line with 偏離

ruling price 主流價格

the present market 當前市場

236. We regret we can not book your order according to your counteroffer.

根據你的還盤,我們很遺憾不能接受你的訂單。

237. Our table cloth is modestly priced and quite sellable in your market.

我們的檯布價格適中,並且適於在你們的市場上銷售得很好。

238. We don’t think that this price can be consider high in your market.

我們不認爲這個價格在貴司的市場上有點高。

239. We feel that your counter offer is not proper because of the price for such a material is on the raise at present.

我們認爲你的還盤不合理,因爲這種材料的價格目前呈上升趨勢。

on the raise 正在上升

240. We are not in a position to entertain business at your price since it is far below our cost price.

你方的報價遠低於我們的成本價,因此我方無法和你們成交。

cost price 成本價格