當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 《白雪公主與七個小矮人》精彩片段

《白雪公主與七個小矮人》精彩片段

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.08W 次

《白雪公主與七個小矮人》精彩片段

A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the people loved them so much; the queen died while giving birth to a girl, her name was Snow White, She was a beautiful princess. Year passed, the king got married again, The people didn’t love the new queen, because she was cruel.
很久很久以前,在一個美麗的國度裏,住着一位年輕的國王和他的王后,他們深受人民的愛戴。王后在生育一個女孩時不幸死去了,這個女孩的名字叫做白雪,這是位美麗的公主。幾年之後,國王再婚了。人民不喜歡這位新王后,因爲這是個殘暴的女人。

One day, In the king's palace:
一天,在國王的宮殿裏

S.w: My name is S.w , I am a beautiful princess, I miss my mother so much, Where is my mother? Where is my mother?
白雪:我的名字叫做白雪,我是個美麗的公主,我十分懷念我死去的母后.媽媽你在哪?媽媽你在哪?

Q: I am a queen, I'm very beautiful,Where is Mirror?
王后:我是王后,是個非常豔麗的女人.我的鏡子在哪?
Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who’s the most beautiful?
鏡子鏡子聽我問,誰是這世上最美的人?
M: S.w is much more beautiful than you!
鏡子:白雪比你美麗千倍!
Q: Hunter, go kill S.w.
王后:獵人,去殺掉白雪。

H: Yes, my queen.
獵人:遵命,我的主上。

S.w: Help me ,help me, please, please.
白雪:救命啊,救命……求你救救我。
A: what’s the matter with you?
A:出什麼事了?
S.w: The hunter…hunter…
白雪:是獵人……獵人他……
A: bite you bite you …
A:咬死你咬死你……

S.w: I am tried and hungry, oh, there is a little house ,
白雪:我又累又餓,哦,這裏有個小房子。
I will eat a little and lie down.
我得吃點東西小憩一會。

D: 1/Look, somebody ate my food----
小矮人1:看那,我的東西被人吃了
2/somebody drank my water----
2:我的水被人喝了
3/someone is sleeping now----
3:有人在睡覺呢
4/What a beautiful girl!----
4:多美的姑娘啊!

5/How do you do?
5:你好啊!
S.w: How do you do? My name is S.w …
白雪:你好,我的名字叫做白雪……
Nice to meet you!
很高興認識你們。
D: (齊說)Nice to meet you ,too----
小矮人:很高興認識你……
6/ welcome to our house!----
6:歡迎到我們這裏來!
7/Would you like to live here?
7:你願意住在這裏嗎?
S.w: My pleasure, thank you very much!
白雪:當然願意,非常感謝
D: Let’s go out for our work, bye-bye, S.W
小矮人:我們要去工作了,再見啦,白雪。

Q: Mirror, mirror on the wall,
王后:鏡子鏡子聽我問,
who’s the most beautiful?
誰是這世上最美的人?
M: S.w is much more beautiful than you!
鏡子:白雪比你美麗千倍!
Q: What? S.w is not dead?
王后:什麼?白雪沒有死?
Hahaha, I got a good idea!
哈哈哈,我有個好主意!

Q: Apple ,apple, beautiful apple,
王后:賣蘋果,賣蘋果,有人的蘋果啦!
S.w: Hello, Good morning grandma!
白雪:請等等,早上好,老奶奶!
Q: pretty girl ,would you like a bite?
王后:可愛的姑娘,要嘗一口嗎?
S.w: Oh, yes ,thank you grandma!
白雪:哦,好啊,謝謝你老奶奶!

Q: The girl is dead! Hahaha…
王后:這丫頭沒命了!哈哈哈……

S.w wake up, wake up…
白雪,醒醒,醒醒……

P: A beautiful girl! She shall be my queen!
王子:美麗的姑娘,你將成爲我的新娘!

S.w: Thank you for your help!
白雪:謝謝你救我!
P: My pleasure.
王子:榮幸之至。